Why do Democrats Like Changing Rules in the Middle of the Game?

Do they realize how desperate this makes them look?

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

I thought this required the agreement of BOTH parties?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

The commission changed the rules because Decrepit Donald is Diseased.
wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

Not exactly sure what language you're speaking in...

Decrepit Donald is diseased, was hospitalized last week.

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.
i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

Do you think a debate is like a math test where you get points for each correct answer? No, it's not dumb ass. It's a forum where each candidate puts forward their platform and how they intend to accomplish that. Trump party doesn't even have a platform. They just intend to follow that great orange fool, no matter what he might decide to do.

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

They always change the rules when loosing.

Pence obliterated Kamala.

WTF?

Mental Illness.
Have you actually met a Liberal face to face?

WTF?

Can you list the Democrats that are changing the rules sir?

Please and thanks.
Great question! As usual, they blame Democrats for all of their perceived ills. The greater question is why is Trump so afraid of debating Biden. Probably because he was pillaged in the first debate and his poll numbers dropped like a falling cake. You can bet Biden will show up; Trump, remains to be seen.

This is just a way for the dems to get Brennan's hand written notes incriminating himself Obama Hillary and Biden off the front page.....same with pelosi and her nutty 25th amendment BS....I hope that old smelly hag tries it.....

I don't get it...I thought Joe was 14 points ahead and had the race in the bag...so why the rule change?...and Pelosi's 25th amendment attempt?....

WTF?

wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.
i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

Do you think a debate is like a math test where you get points for each correct answer? No, it's not dumb ass. It's a forum where each candidate puts forward their platform and how they intend to accomplish that. Trump party doesn't even have a platform. They just intend to follow that great orange fool, no matter what he might decide to do.
you are entitled to your opinion, though it means nothing---dumb ass--beijing xidens platform is the floor, which tells me you like home wrecking whores that condemned beijing xiden, saying that, the whore, disagreed with everything beijing xiden was for. that alone tells me you are really confused in your life, because after all, who are you really voting for? you promote hatred as much as the evil, vile, demonrats. btw, whose ticket is divided?---you are just a poor duh

WTF?

No, you dumb shit.....the swamp dwellers who run that commission changed the rules without asking the White House..........

You people are such vile scum........

WTF?

No, you dumb shit.....the swamp dwellers who run that commission changed the rules without asking the White House..........

The commission has no responsibility to ask the white house anything. It's their event. If Trump wants to participate, he has to follow their rules.

WTF?

The commission has no responsibility to ask the white house anything. It's their event. If Trump wants to participate, he has to follow their rules.

Your Karma train is going to be epic.......may I live to see it .....

WTF?

Safety. There's a pandemic. One candidate refuses to acknowledge the serious threat it poses so they are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety.

Get over it.

WTF?

Safety. There's a pandemic. One candidate refuses to acknowledge the serious threat it poses so they are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety.

Get over it.

Hey...dumb shit.....Trump has had the Flu....it has a 98% survival rate, and now that he has had it......he isn't contagious...you dumb fuck.....there is no reason for him to be separated.......

But please...share your lies with the other democrat party voters......they are stupid enough to believe what you are selling...

WTF?

Get over it.

Hey...dumb shit.....Trump has had the Flu....it has a 98% survival rate, and now that he has had it......he isn't contagious...you dumb fuck.....there is no reason for him to be separated.......

But please...share your lies with the other democrat party voters......they are stupid enough to believe what you are selling...

Thanks, but I would rather hear a credible doctor say he is not contagious. I wonder why none of them have.

WTF?

Get over it.

Hey....shit stain....

Most people with coronavirus who have symptoms will no longer be contagious by 10 days after symptoms resolve. People who test positive for the virus but never develop symptoms over the following 10 days after testing are probably no longer contagious, but again there are documented exceptions. So some experts are still recommending 14 days of isolation.

Forum List

Back