Why do Democrats Like Changing Rules in the Middle of the Game?

Do they realize how desperate this makes them look?

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

I thought this required the agreement of BOTH parties?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

Safety. There's a pandemic. One candidate refuses to acknowledge the serious threat it poses so they are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety.

Get over it.

Hey...dumb shit.....Trump has had the Flu....it has a 98% survival rate, and now that he has had it......he isn't contagious...you dumb fuck.....there is no reason for him to be separated.......

But please...share your lies with the other democrat party voters......they are stupid enough to believe what you are selling...

Bullshit. Trump acknowledged that the coronavirus is more dangerous than the flu. No one knows what the rules are. Voters disagree with your ignorant comments.
on the contrary, people are sick of your ignorant thoughts

Democrats aren't in charge of the rules.

Yes.....they are. If you don't think they are, that shows how really stupid you are....

Ok. Go ahead and back up that claim then.

You dumb ass........each of the moderators so far have been anti-Trump hacks....you dumb shit....

Yo8u are the dumb shit. They are real journalists not political hacks like Fake News.
journalist==people to report the news....period. if they add their opinion, its not news, its fake news---where did you go to school? at the kennel club?

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

The commission changed the rules because Decrepit Donald is Diseased.
wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

Not exactly sure what language you're speaking in...

Decrepit Donald is diseased, was hospitalized last week.

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.
i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

Do you think a debate is like a math test where you get points for each correct answer? No, it's not dumb ass. It's a forum where each candidate puts forward their platform and how they intend to accomplish that. Trump party doesn't even have a platform. They just intend to follow that great orange fool, no matter what he might decide to do.

The Harris/Biden platform is to pickup the fundamental transformation of America started by Obama/Biden. In the debate, they will even lie about history like Harris did with Lincoln.
Pfft...

Romney lied about Obama calling terrorists...terrorists.

Pence was right..... Kamala Harris is entitled to her own opinion but not her own facts. Harris just feels overall “entitled”; like many Democrats, including, modifying the rules when they don’t get their way because they fail to win an election as defined by The Constitution.

WTF?

COVID Donnie is so fucking stupid that he doesn't get it. No one wants his virus spewing mouth anywhere near them.

WTF?

COVID Donnie is so fucking stupid that he doesn't get it. No one wants his virus spewing mouth anywhere near them.
what was that, a evil, vile demonrat poll?

WTF?

The commission changed the rules dummy.

Since Trump is not capable of acting like a grownup in the debate, perhaps he needs Pence to fill in for him.
From my point of view, Trump is no different then most Progs. Of the four in this election cycle, Trump is the most electable. And Pence the most Presidential by traditional standards. Would Pence have been elected in 2016 on his own? Pence would be a good President. I believe Trump and Pence have a good working relationship. And getting by the personality of Trump, Pence has seen agendas move on that others may have not got done.
If you think trump is the most electable, you're crazy.
and if you dont, you must be delusional.

Democrats aren't in charge of the rules.

Yes.....they are. If you don't think they are, that shows how really stupid you are....

Ok. Go ahead and back up that claim then.

You dumb ass........each of the moderators so far have been anti-Trump hacks....you dumb shit....

Yo8u are the dumb shit. They are real journalists not political hacks like Fake News.
journalist==people to report the news....period. if they add their opinion, its not news, its fake news---where did you go to school? at the kennel club?
You just described every single pro trump media outlet.

Forum List

Back