Why do Democrats Like Changing Rules in the Middle of the Game?

Democrats aren't in charge of the rules.

Yes.....they are. If you don't think they are, that shows how really stupid you are....

Ok. Go ahead and back up that claim then.

You dumb ass........each of the moderators so far have been anti-Trump hacks....you dumb shit....

Still waiting, retard. Show me that the Democrats are in charge of the debate rules.

Did you run away? Dumb fuck.

...You idiot.

For one thing, none of the moderators chosen are ever conservative. Chris Wallace was seething with Trump bias. Put Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carson or Mark Levin on as moderator and show me there is balance.

Who picked them?

Again, the Democrats aren't in charge of who gets selected as moderators.

You are either naive or dumb........

Still no evidence I see, you moron.

You can’t defend your statement, you retard.

You idiot.

Try this.

That's a good question! WHO IS picking the moderators?! You keep telling us who isn't, so you must know. Who is picking the moderators, do you have a name?

The Commission on Presidential Debates.

Not the Democrats.

Yes, but you are telling us what we already know! Tell me who specifically within the commission is picking the mods, how do they pick them and what are their political leanings? If they are all hardcore democrats, then it IS the democrat party! Tell me why none of these mods or debates are set up to ask structured debates where each doesn't overlap so that there is more time to delve into topics, and why they don't delve into the things most people don't know: the candidate's past, track record and integrity. For instance:
  1. Biden's health. He had an aneurysm once. His age. How will he run for a 2nd term?
  2. Biden's faltering memory and often erratic, often angry short temper.
  3. Biden's past connections to the KKK.
  4. What has Joe done in 47 years? Why will he do it now?
  5. How will Harris serve as VP when she said she was totally opposed to his plans in the Primaries?
  6. Biden's record under Obama.
  7. Biden's connections with China and Ukraine, and what about Hunter? What happened there?
  8. The current investigation into Hunter.
  9. Biden's proclivity for sniffing and touching children.
  10. Biden's sexual assault complaints.

1. Trump's playboy history.
  2. Trump's good deeds as developer.
  3. Trump's sketchy record with women.
  4. Where are we at with the wall and Mexico paying for it?
  5. What is the deal with fixing healthcare?
  6. Why so many people come and gone in cabinet?
  7. Any conflicts with business and POTUS?
  8. Highlights and lowlights of 1st term.
  9. Why so little cooperation between POTUS and Congress.
  10. Where is Trump at personally with his Covid and lax standards around WH?

It’s not Democrats picking them, which is what I said from the beginning.

If you have further questions about how they operate, then go ask them yourself.

Yes.....they are. If you don't think they are, that shows how really stupid you are....

You dumb ass........each of the moderators so far have been anti-Trump hacks....you dumb shit....

Still waiting, retard. Show me that the Democrats are in charge of the debate rules.

...You idiot.

For one thing, none of the moderators chosen are ever conservative. Chris Wallace was seething with Trump bias. Put Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carson or Mark Levin on as moderator and show me there is balance.

Who picked them?

Again, the Democrats aren't in charge of who gets selected as moderators.

You are either naive or dumb........

Still no evidence I see, you moron.

You can’t defend your statement, you retard.

You idiot.

Try this.

Revolver.news

Do they realize how desperate this makes them look?

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

I thought this required the agreement of BOTH parties?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

Safety. There's a pandemic. One candidate refuses to acknowledge the serious threat it poses so they are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety.

Get over it.

Hey...dumb shit.....Trump has had the Flu....it has a 98% survival rate, and now that he has had it......he isn't contagious...you dumb fuck.....there is no reason for him to be separated.......

But please...share your lies with the other democrat party voters......they are stupid enough to believe what you are selling...

Thanks, but I would rather hear a credible doctor say he is not contagious. I wonder why none of them have.
im sure doctor douche bag will tell you which way is down real soon

No need to show me which way is down. I just look the direction of Trump's supporter total, and that is down.

They are changing the debate format without the White House agreeing to the changes.

WTF?

Apparently not, and we should monitor how quickly the people running the debate commission buy new homes this spring.

De4mocrats are not changing the rules. The Debate Commission is and they are right to do so. If Trump wants to walk away then cancel the debates.

...You idiot.

How about Brett Baier of Fox news...one of the only journalists left in this country.

Or....how about biden gets to pick a moderator, and Trump gets to pick a moderator for the debate, and each one asks questions of the others candidate.....50/50 time..........that would be fair

Who is picking the moderators? Is it the Democrats who pick them?

Oh yea, it isn’t. You retard.

Notice that you can’t provide a copy/paste block of blue text this time. You have nothing. You idiot.

Yeah fucking asshat.......the commission is full of anti-republican hacks and you see it with every single debate....

Yeah fucking asshat.......the commission is full of anti-republican hacks and you see it with every single debate....

You fucking idiot, is it Democrats who are in charge of picking the moderators?

Answer the question, you retard. Back up your claim, you moron.

You dumb shit.

WTF?

The commission changed the rules because Decrepit Donald is Diseased.
wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

Not exactly sure what language you're speaking in...

Decrepit Donald is diseased, was hospitalized last week.

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.
i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

Do you think a debate is like a math test where you get points for each correct answer? No, it's not dumb ass. It's a forum where each candidate puts forward their platform and how they intend to accomplish that. Trump party doesn't even have a platform. They just intend to follow that great orange fool, no matter what he might decide to do.

The Harris/Biden platform is to pickup the fundamental transformation of America started by Obama/Biden. In the debate, they will even lie about history like Harris did with Lincoln.

WTF?

wrong...they changed the rules because xiden is afraid of being exposed for the fraud IT is

I agree with the blob that all of these debates are meaningless; nobody is swayable at this point and they are just joint appearances. The thing is though that he agreed to take part. And now he's backing out.

No, you dumb shit.....the swamp dwellers who run that commission changed the rules without asking the White House..........

You people are such vile scum........

Trump supporters are the vile scum. The debate commission acted properly to protect participants health. If the White House doesn't like it then fuck them

WTF?

Safety. There's a pandemic. One candidate refuses to acknowledge the serious threat it poses so they are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety.

Get over it.

Hey...dumb shit.....Trump has had the Flu....it has a 98% survival rate, and now that he has had it......he isn't contagious...you dumb fuck.....there is no reason for him to be separated.......

But please...share your lies with the other democrat party voters......they are stupid enough to believe what you are selling...

Bullshit. Trump acknowledged that the coronavirus is more dangerous than the flu. No one knows what the rules are. Voters disagree with your ignorant comments.

WTF?

i speak english---you must be chinese. agreement was for face to face. not where xiden can get the answers handed to it....duh...

Do you think a debate is like a math test where you get points for each correct answer? No, it's not dumb ass. It's a forum where each candidate puts forward their platform and how they intend to accomplish that. Trump party doesn't even have a platform. They just intend to follow that great orange fool, no matter what he might decide to do.

The Harris/Biden platform is to pickup the fundamental transformation of America started by Obama/Biden. In the debate, they will even lie about history like Harris did with Lincoln.
Pfft...

Romney lied about Obama calling terrorists...terrorists.

Yo8u are the dumb shit. They are real journalists not political hacks like Fake News.

rofl!

WTF?

Democrats didn't change the rules. trump didn't follow the rules. trump has COVID19 so you guys are some stupid mfs to think people should spread the infection by letting trump sit in a room with them.

Since Trump is not capable of acting like a grownup in the debate, perhaps he needs Pence to fill in for him.
From my point of view, Trump is no different then most Progs. Of the four in this election cycle, Trump is the most electable. And Pence the most Presidential by traditional standards. Would Pence have been elected in 2016 on his own? Pence would be a good President. I believe Trump and Pence have a good working relationship. And getting by the personality of Trump, Pence has seen agendas move on that others may have not got done.
If you think trump is the most electable, you're crazy.

You dumb shit.
democrats-are-caught-rigging-the-primary-and-blame-the-russians-9427952.png

WTF?

Democrats didn't change the rules. trump didn't follow the rules. trump has COVID19 so you guys are some stupid mfs to think people should spread the infection by letting trump sit in a room with them.

You dumb ass.......by the debate Trump won't even be contagious........this is democrats cheating, again. The debate was set up, they are terrified of biden having a dementia moment where the general public will see it, and they hope to coast to a win in November........

Sell you crap to your democrat party members.....they are the ones stupid enough to believe it.

You dumb shit.

The commission as you were shown,in post #62, is stocked with democrats and anti-Trump republicans.......

Forum List

Back