Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

How about a big FUCK YOU to all the pseudo-cons who believe in and spew this particular strawman. It ain't gonna happen. Atheist/Secularist will watch out for and gaurd against all flavors of religionist, never again will the superstitious have control over our lives.

I stand by every word I wrote,And a big FUCK YOU!!Ram islam up your aSS!!

Thank you for proving my point once again pseudo-conned.

:lol::lol::lol:

Its Islam that wants to control the world. its Islam that is trying to take over America

Goys/Zionists call it stupidity

Gentiles call it having a factual historical foundation.

Norman Finkelstien?...........He's an idiot!

HUH?

He is a Jew, the son of a holocaust survivor, an honest. How then is he an idiot?

Umm..so Norm Chomski is a Jew, there are a lot of wacked out leftist Jews, what does that prove? When i get some time I'll start a thread on it Israel it's founding and the zionist movement. Other than that I could give a shit what these marxists think about anything.

Last edited:
Umm..so Norm Chomski is a Jew, there are a lot of wacked out leftist Jews, what does that prove? When i get some time I'll start a thread on it Israel it's founding and the zionist movement. Other than that I could give a shit what these marxists think about anything.

True.

Why be concerned about "wacked out leftist Jews" when you fuckers can easily manipulate the US government!!!!!!!!!

And the cryin' and moanin' and groanin' and the knashing of teeth continue. Yep....you certainly know who you are. I got that right. ;)

Please share, liar. Who is disappointed that bin Laden is dead, and give us a quote and link.

And we shall know who they are by their cryin' and moanin' and groanin' and the knashing of teeth and the loud-ful protests. ;)

There isn't anything else in the world where people cry, moan, groan and knash their teeth?????:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And we shall know who they are by their cryin' and moanin' and groanin' and the knashing of teeth and the loud-ful protests. ;)
So, once again you were just lying.

Unless you can provide proof, it's nothing more than dishonest lies from you.

So, we await your solid proof.

Those my OP does not apply to will not be offended, will not be angry, will not be defensive.

Is that like if I walk up to you and slap your face, you will not be offended, angry or defensive, unless you are "guilty"?

Where is that BS flag?

Review time:
Sharia law is being demanded in demonstrations in: Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Bahrain, Jordon, Syria, Yemen, and more.

Christians and Jews are being selectively tortured, raped and killed in most of those places.

Hundreds of young muslim women are being "honor killed" by their families in India.

Osama Bin Laden is being touted as a martyr with muslims burning USA flags and demanding revenge.

Muslims are trying to "peacefully" walk into Israel (so they can kill them all), to demand land that they deserted decades ago.

Muslims (two arrested in Florida) in this country are supporting terrorists groups and trying to end the Republic of the USA.

Drug cartels in Mexico and Central America are using islamic terrorists' methods to silence enemies.

Iran is working with Venezuela for missile bases located in South America.

There is more evidence (prayer rugs & qurans) found on the southern USA border. Simple contemplation would point to muslims illegally entering this country (I am sure they are looking to do jobs that Americans will not do, such as .... mass murder).

Not all muslims are doing this. The major portion of these problems are caused by muslims (extremists, terrorists, or what ever else you want to call them). Why do dems want to "tolerate" a political system that has NO tolerance for anyone else? If the KKK called themselves the 'new islamic brotherhood', would you have a problem with them, then? At what point do you say: your spirituality is free; you political system is poison and will only pollute the entire population of the world?

Those my OP does not apply to will not be offended, will not be angry, will not be defensive.

Is that like if I walk up to you and slap your face, you will not be offended, angry or defensive, unless you are "guilty"?

Where is that BS flag?

LOL

Funny how you don't see the contradiction in calling out a thread for failing to prove the claims made in the OP when you are in one right now that does the same as it tries to label all democrats as trivializing the threat of RADICAL islam when it has failed to prove that claim.

In the end

Logical is still a hack who has yet to cite the specific parts of the bible and the quran required for him to make a point concerning his off topic subject even as he refused to answer questions because he claimed that they were off topic.

Allie is still a liar who wishes to harass muslims by inhibiting their RIGHT to religious freedom because in her own words she can't "outlaw the religion."

Jester is still a liar who calls other posters liars by pointing out that they interpreted what other posters have said even as he does the same to other posters in order to justify calling them liars.

Both jester and allie demand that those on the left provide proof of their claims even as they defended and thanked logical who failed to provide anything of substance to support his offtopic subject even as he told me to "look it up"

Logical has tried to demand that he needs to know my specific knowledge of the bible so we can have an "informed discussion" of the topic. However, when I readily admit I know nothing of the quran logical then says he will cite the specifc parts of the quran even as he refuses to do the same where the bible is concerned. If knowledge of the bible is required in order to have an "informed discussion" of the topic then why isn't knowledge of the quran also required?? Why can't logical just cite the parts of both the bible and the quran that apply so a discussion can be had based on that info and he can finally make his point?

These right wing posters have no integrity and are just out to troll and attack other posters who dare to question their right wing propaganda, hypocrisy, spin and lies. They run from their own words, pretend they never said them, allie once even claimed "that's not mine" to a quote of her own words, and they refuse to apply the same standard to both sides of the argument.

This thread is a bust for them because the point of the OP has NEVER been proven which is probably why the right wingers here were so desperate to change the subject on multiple occasions.

None of their dishonesty, spin, hypocrisy, avoidance or lame personal attacks will change that fact.

:lame2::eusa_doh:

Where is that BS flag?

LOL

Funny how you don't see the contradiction in calling out a thread for failing to prove the claims made in the OP when you are in one right now that does the same as it tries to label all democrats as trivializing the threat of RADICAL islam when it has failed to prove that claim.

In the end

Logical is still a hack who has yet to cite the specific parts of the bible and the quran required for him to make a point concerning his off topic subject even as he refused to answer questions because he claimed that they were off topic.

Allie is still a liar who wishes to harass muslims by inhibiting their RIGHT to religious freedom because in her own words she can't "outlaw the religion."

Jester is still a liar who calls other posters liars by pointing out that they interpreted what other posters have said even as he does the same to other posters in order to justify calling them liars.

Both jester and allie demand that those on the left provide proof of their claims even as they defended and thanked logical who failed to provide anything of substance to support his offtopic subject even as he told me to "look it up"

Logical has tried to demand that he needs to know my specific knowledge of the bible so we can have an "informed discussion" of the topic. However, when I readily admit I know nothing of the quran logical then says he will cite the specifc parts of the quran even as he refuses to do the same where the bible is concerned. If knowledge of the bible is required in order to have an "informed discussion" of the topic then why isn't knowledge of the quran also required?? Why can't logical just cite the parts of both the bible and the quran that apply so a discussion can be had based on that info and he can finally make his point?

These right wing posters have no integrity and are just out to troll and attack other posters who dare to question their right wing propaganda, hypocrisy, spin and lies. They run from their own words, pretend they never said them, allie once even claimed "that's not mine" to a quote of her own words, and they refuse to apply the same standard to both sides of the argument.

This thread is a bust for them because the point of the OP has NEVER been proven which is probably why the right wingers here were so desperate to change the subject on multiple occasions.

None of their dishonesty, spin, hypocrisy, avoidance or lame personal attacks will change that fact.
:lame2::poke:

Where is that BS flag?

LOL

In the end

LMAO!:lol::lol:

Where is that BS flag?

LOL

In the end

Thanks for admitting you are lame. Now if you could make your point about your offtopic discussion that would be greatly appreciated.

LOL

In the end

LMAO!:lol::lol:

Good for you laughing at being exposed as a dishonest cowardly hack. LOL

Tell us again how you define lying as offering an interpretation of what another poster says even as you offer your own interpretations of what other posters say. LOL You are so stupid you don't even realize that you were calling yourself a liar. LOL

BTW the fact is that the rightwing trolls in this thread have still failed to prove the assertion of the OP that democrats trivialize the threat of radical islam.

Sorry but you lose as per usual.

Good grief, you are unremittingly moronic.

Says the moron who tries to argue that actively trying to inhibit the practice of a religion because you can't "outlaw the religion" is not harassment.

LOL

Oh and Yes I read your previous response making excuses for the workplace restrictions but that really doesn't address the core of your argument where you admit that you have a desire to "outlaw the religion" however, since you can't "outlaw the religion" you would instead make it harder for them to practice it.

We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

LOL You can run, but your own words will always catch up to you.

LOL

In the end

Thanks for admitting you are lame. Now if you could make your point about your offtopic discussion that would be greatly appreciated.

Where is that BS flag?
Well, let's look at your little analogy. If you were to say that you plan on walking up and slapping anti-American people in the face.....I would not run or be worried in the least. Why would I be? I am not anti-American.

People are going to own up to what they believe by their outrage. No one hear forces anyone else to post. If you want to rant over something I said...obviously it resonates with you somehow. As I said....you know who you are.

Forum List

Back