Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

"Islam is a superstitious belief system design to control the masses. Everyone should cast of the shackles of superstition, including Islamic women. "

I'm not sure how you can read that and think Boo is ok with, promotes or is neutral on Islam or people being muslims.

Well, it's real simple - instead of condemning the practice of Islam capturing women and forcing them into lives as sex slaves, Boo just takes a shot at belief in general.

This isn't that hard to grasp, drop your bigotry for a moment and it becomes instantly clear.

Yeah sure, that's why liberals have fought for equal rights and protection for women for a century. Furthermore I don't know of a single liberal/progressive who would befriend Islam becuase Islam is an alleged enemy of Christianity. Not one. Can you name one?

Is this your idea of citicizing islam for encouraging women being forced into sexual slavery?

Islam is a superstitious belief system design to control the masses. Everyone should cast of the shackles of superstition, including Islamic women.

Would you please list all those Christians that are openly promoting "sex slaves" to keep young men from straying away from their religion?

Would you please list the Christians that are teaching that using sex slaves will keep you faithful to your religion?

Condemning anyone that is religious while "one" religion is responsible for the majority of violence in the world today, is kind of like outlawing nuts because one person has allergies to peanuts (and yes I know they are not nuts, hence the comparison). It makes everyone pay a price to avoid the discomfort of one person taking responsibility for their own problems.

Is this your idea of citicizing islam for encouraging women being forced into sexual slavery?

Islam is a superstitious belief system design to control the masses. Everyone should cast of the shackles of superstition, including Islamic women.

Would you please list all those Christians that are openly promoting "sex slaves" to keep young men from straying away from their religion?

Would you please list the Christians that are teaching that using sex slaves will keep you faithful to your religion?

Condemning anyone that is religious while "one" religion is responsible for the majority of violence in the world today, is kind of like outlawing nuts because one person has allergies to peanuts (and yes I know they are not nuts, hence the comparison). It makes everyone pay a price to avoid the discomfort of one person taking responsibility for their own problems.

So you think it is their religion that makes them commit violent political acts?

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

I disagree. I think the Radical Islamics use their holy book to con their followers into believing that their acts are justified. I think if Christian nations were put in the same opressive state that the Ottaman Empire was I think some of the verses in the Bible would be used to justify resistance as well.

So you think it is their religion that makes them commit violent political acts?

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

I disagree. I think the Radical Islamics use their holy book to con their followers into believing that their acts are justified. I think if Christian nations were put in the same opressive state that the Ottaman Empire was I think some of the verses in the Bible would be used to justify resistance as well.

Still waiting for those Christian lists of victims and the violent teachings from the places of worship. The muslims will not seperate their spiritual from their system of death, destruction and deciet, so yes, since the culture of death will not be seperated by those that claim to follow "the religion of peace", it IS THEIR RELIGION.
Now please list where Christians are doing anything remotely similar in "the name of their Lord".

Still waiting for those Christian lists of victims and the violent teachings from the places of worship. The muslims will not seperate their spiritual from their system of death, destruction and deciet, so yes, since the culture of death will not be seperated by those that claim to follow "the religion of peace", it IS THEIR RELIGION.
Now please list where Christians are doing anything remotely similar in "the name of their Lord".

In the mind of the leftists, all religions are the same.:cuckoo:

And....?

And....?

Statement of fact, thanks for agreeing with me.:cool:

Your request has nothing to do with what I've posted.

What was the "religion" of the Ottaman Empire?

And....?

That would be why, ..... democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam. They are so busy looking at the "forest" , that they can't see the "trees".

You have repeatedly implied that islam has no more problems than Christianity. I am simply asking you to back it up with some evidence. Good dodge, though. When questioned on Islam, you go out of your way to include Christianity (even though it wasn't mentioned). It looks like you are "trivializing radical islam" by "implying" Christianity is the same. Provide the proof/evidence.

If you prefer, go the other way: where are islamic charities assisting the "down trodden" with no expectation of servitude to islam? Where does islam, lead by example? Which dictator would you like to elevate as a shining example of the magnamity of islamic leaders?

You have repeatedly implied that islam has no more problems than Christianity. I am simply asking you to back it up with some evidence. Good dodge, though. When questioned on Islam, you go out of your way to include Christianity (even though it wasn't mentioned). It looks like you are "trivializing radical islam" by "implying" Christianity is the same. Provide the proof/evidence.

If you prefer, go the other way: where are islamic charities assisting the "down trodden" with no expectation of servitude to islam? Where does islam, lead by example? Which dictator would you like to elevate as a shining example of the magnamity of islamic leaders?

Nonesense. Feel free to post my replies where I imply that at all. The simularities are in their beliefs of many super natural creatures as they share the same mythology with Christians. Not the actions of the (or the threat of) the radical Islamics. That threat is very real and I don't think the Democrats trivialize it at all.

The Ottaman empire was run by muslims. The ME, the far East, and Africa are all crying about colonialism (similar to what was done by the Ottamans). Why do you defend (trivialize) a "system" that proclaims it will colonize the entire world?

Nonesense. Feel free to post my replies where I imply that at all. The simularities are in their beliefs of many super natural creatures as they share the same mythology with Christians. Not the actions of the (or the threat of) the radical Islamics. That threat is very real and I don't think the Democrats trivialize it at all.

Satanists share "simularities" with Christians. Are you saying we should welcome their ritual killings as you want to welcome muslim ritual killings?

Forum List

Back