🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Sounds like something Hitler would propose

Why is that? What do you think working people do when they have as many kids as they could afford to have?
Forced sterilization is just fucking sick
What is the matter with you conservatives?

There is nothing forced about it. If you don't want to get fixed, don't use our social programs.

And why is it less sick if my wife and I have to stop at two children because it's all we can afford and welfare people have as many as they desire because I have to support them? That's what I call sick.

How are you going to solve or reduce poverty in this country if you keep paying people to have poor children?

Double down on being a sick fuck

You want to feed your family?
Get sterilized first

No, make sure you are financially sound before having children.
Sometimes people are financially sound and financial problems occur after they have children

No, it is financed by incentivizing corporate behavior that reduces poverty

What did a 50% corporate tax cut incentivize? Greed
just socialization of a national tax cut for the rich that the People get to pay for through increased debt?

Exactly

More rob from the poor and pass it on to the rich

How does one rob people that don't have anything to rob in the first place?

How do you rob the poor?
You pay them a wage that doesn't cover the rent. You force them to borrow money to pay for emergencies or basic necessities

Do you know what the word "rob" means? It means to forcibly take the belongings of somebody else.
Cheat?
Take advantage of?
Exploit?

Once they're enslaved to the dems through trinkets and other handouts, they're indebted with their vote.

What are Republicans offering them?
"Offering them?"

What are they entitled to?
Well you can't have it both ways

You can't condemn Democrats for not doing enough for blacks and then say....not my problem when asked what you would do better

Have it both ways?

I was a Democrat for most of my life.

Our Politicians should not be offering anyone anything for votes.

This has nothing to do with skin color.

I've never been against assisting someone.

I would expect someone to eventually contribute to their own well being.

just socialization of a national tax cut for the rich that the People get to pay for through increased debt?

Exactly

How do you rob the poor?
You pay them a wage that doesn't cover the rent. You force them to borrow money to pay for emergencies or basic necessities

Do you know what the word "rob" means? It means to forcibly take the belongings of somebody else.
Cheat?
Take advantage of?
Exploit?

Yes, and those things happen to people who are unaware somebody is doing that to them. But nobody is grabbing people by the neck and forcing them to work at their business. Employers offer jobs and people either accept or decline the offer. That's the way it's been all of my life. I've applied at jobs and found out they didn't pay squat, so I declined their offer for work. I've accepted offers for work too when the pay and/or benefits met my needs.

Why is that? What do you think working people do when they have as many kids as they could afford to have?
Forced sterilization is just fucking sick
What is the matter with you conservatives?

There is nothing forced about it. If you don't want to get fixed, don't use our social programs.

And why is it less sick if my wife and I have to stop at two children because it's all we can afford and welfare people have as many as they desire because I have to support them? That's what I call sick.

How are you going to solve or reduce poverty in this country if you keep paying people to have poor children?

Double down on being a sick fuck

You want to feed your family?
Get sterilized first

No, make sure you are financially sound before having children.
Sometimes people are financially sound and financial problems occur after they have children

Very few times. And if that was their situation and they played by the rules, then they wouldn't mind being fixed so they couldn't have anymore children. The only people that would be upset with such a requirement would be those who are having kids to get more free stuff, or those who knew they could make it on their own, it's just that going on the dole means much less work on their part.

Isn't it better for Americans to have jobs and self respect?

Democratic Party on Welfare & Poverty
Probably because its better they are on welfare than living in the streets.

It would be great if everyone had a job but only idiots think thats possible in a capitalistic system.

It's very possible. I work in industrial areas all day long. Each one is loaded with HELP WANTED signs because they can't find people to take the jobs.

Maybe because some people are suffering and need the help?

This is what happens when you side with the super rich against the rest of the country. Most of the wealth goes to them and everyone else gets fucked. Well, at this point it is only the right thing to do to give the people in need some help.

Why do you like suffering?

Exactly

How do you rob the poor?

Cheat?
Take advantage of?
Exploit?

That sounds like what the rich do to the other 95% of this country...Cheat, take advantage of and exploit!!!!

Funny how these loserterian bastards always side with their masters against everyone else.

This is what happens when you side with the super rich against the rest of the country. Most of the wealth goes to them and everyone else gets fucked. Well, at this point it is only the right thing to do to give the people in need some help.

First of all, wealth doesn't "go" anywhere no more than guns shoot themselves. Wealth is earned whether you sweep floors for a living or are a VIP of a company. Everybody earns their OWN money.

Where you liberals get this concept that money is awarded to people instead of being the reward for hard work or investment is beyond me.

Secondly you are correct "SOME' people need help, but not most of them. In Maine for instance, they made food stamp requirements for people with no dependents. Guess what? Most of those who were on food stamps dropped out. Seems they really didn't need food stamps in the first place.

Why do conservatives make shit up and lie all the time ?
Why do you deny what you are and what you believe in?
I don't believe your lying I just believe you were brainwashed to the point of total idiocy. On this front, Democrats want to text the rich more like their fair share and invest in training and cheap education For technical jobs that are going going begging under this stupid GOP policy, dumbass. We also want to cut taxes in a real way on the middle class and the working class so we can generate some demand for product. The last thing we need is more tax cuts on the bloated rich and giant corporations. Idiot.

Why do conservatives make shit up and lie all the time ?
Why do you deny what you are and what you believe in?
I don't believe your lying I just believe you were brainwashed to the point of total idiocy. On this front, Democrats want to text the rich more like their fair share and invest in training and cheap education For technical jobs that are going going begging under this stupid GOP policy, dumbass. We also want to cut taxes in a real way on the middle class and the working class so we can generate some demand for product. The last thing we need is more tax cuts on the bloated rich and giant corporations. Idiot.

Correct. We certainly don't want to give tax cuts to those who have been paying all of the taxes for the rest of us. The people that don't pay taxes should get a cut. The question is, how do you cut something that nobody was giving in the first place?

Why is this thread still going on? The question was already answered, the poor vote for democrats, so democrats want for there to be more poor people. Duhhh....

It would be great if everyone had a job but only idiots think thats possible in a capitalistic system.

It's very possible. I work in industrial areas all day long. Each one is loaded with HELP WANTED signs because they can't find people to take the jobs.
They must not really want any help since there are plenty of unemployed people in every city.

First of all, wealth doesn't "go" anywhere no more than guns shoot themselves. Wealth is earned whether you sweep floors for a living or are a VIP of a company. Everybody earns their OWN money.

Where you liberals get this concept that money is awarded to people instead of being the reward for hard work or investment is beyond me.

Secondly you are correct "SOME' people need help, but not most of them. In Maine for instance, they made food stamp requirements for people with no dependents. Guess what? Most of those who were on food stamps dropped out. Seems they really didn't need food stamps in the first place.
Anyone on welfare should have to do some sort of community service if possible.

They must not really want any help since there are plenty of unemployed people in every city.

So what you're saying is that they don't want help, so they hang HELP WANTED signs on their buildings? Why does that not make any sense whatsoever?

So what you're saying is that they don't want help, so they hang HELP WANTED signs on their buildings? Why does that not make any sense whatsoever?
Obviously they dont want help. I hear people complaining all the time about how hard it is to get hired. If they wanted to employ someone there is no shortage of people looking for work. Putting up signs is bullshit. Talk to me when the signs come down because they hired someone.

Forum List

Back