🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

Renaming a thing does not change that thing.
It is a different program. And, more people spending money will create demand.

You have to first take that money away from other people, who then cannot spend it.

He doesn’t care, he is a selfish greedy person who wants to take from those who have worked hard and give to those who are lazy. He believe the government is smarter than the people it governs. Very pessimistic view of the world.
Capitalism has a Natural Rate of Unemployment.

You keep saying that like it's important. What you're really doing is looking for an excuse to take from those who have earned. If you don't want to be unemployed for a long time, you generally can do something about it.
lol. it is, because it is Natural, for Capitalism. only the right wing, never gets capital concepts.

Why not end the drug war to lower costs?

Another idiot repeat post, how much brain power does it take you to keep repeating your nonsensical talking points. Your turn to come up another non-thinking cliche, that seems to be all you have. Cliches and no solutions.

You have to first take that money away from other people, who then cannot spend it.

He doesn’t care, he is a selfish greedy person who wants to take from those who have worked hard and give to those who are lazy. He believe the government is smarter than the people it governs. Very pessimistic view of the world.

You keep saying that like it's important. What you're really doing is looking for an excuse to take from those who have earned. If you don't want to be unemployed for a long time, you generally can do something about it.
lol. it is, because it is Natural, for Capitalism. only the right wing, never gets capital concepts.

You want to be permanently unemployed and to get paid for it. That's welfare, not unemployment. UE refers to people TEMPORARILY out of work, between jobs. You want welfare, you just don't want to call it that.

More BS as you already stated the current cost for welfare is $14 so it isn't less as you keep claiming. You keep presenting facts that have already been refuted, you seem to find it hard to communicate other than your unsubstantiated BS.
We could be lowering that ratio and actually improving the efficiency of our economy. People on unemployment are usually ready, or getting ready to enter the labor market.

Welfare costs that much, and doesn't solve most of our problems. Unemployment compensation could actually be solving most of our problems.

How many people would opt for welfare, if they had recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed?

A lot. At least the ones who, like you, want to be paid but not work. UE is, and will remain, a recourse for those laid off who need something to carry them to the next job. Anything more is welfare.

Another idiot repeat post, how much brain power does it take you to keep repeating your nonsensical talking points. Your turn to come up another non-thinking cliche, that seems to be all you have. Cliches and no solutions.
not for cutting spending either, right winger?

I already told you numerous times we need to cut spending by at least 25%, we need to raise taxes and not lower them, so I am against the increased spending and the current tax cuts.

The other thing I have discovered is you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself, you continuously repeat tired cliches that don't apply to me, showing you never really read what I say nor do you really care, you are all about yourself and your silly agenda that has no chance of making it,

We could be lowering that ratio and actually improving the efficiency of our economy. People on unemployment are usually ready, or getting ready to enter the labor market.

Welfare costs that much, and doesn't solve most of our problems. Unemployment compensation could actually be solving most of our problems.

How many people would opt for welfare, if they had recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed?

A lot. At least the ones who, like you, want to be paid but not work. UE is, and will remain, a recourse for those laid off who need something to carry them to the next job. Anything more is welfare.

If you don't have a job and your unemployment never runs out and you are making over $29,000 a year on unemployment, what incentive do you have to find a job that pays under $25 per hour?

All this idea is good for is giving us more government control and more welfare recipients.

You want to be permanently unemployed and to get paid for it. That's welfare, not unemployment. UE refers to people TEMPORARILY out of work, between jobs. You want welfare, you just don't want to call it that.
Did you miss the memo? Capitalism doesn't care what Persons do with their money as long as they circulate it.

Why wealth envy of the poor and allege no envy of the rich?

No, because it actually solves for a socioeconomic phenomena. Welfare should be for those, for whom solving for a simple poverty of money, may not be enough. Why not concentrate wealth to solve serious problems.

I already told you numerous times we need to cut spending by at least 25%, we need to raise taxes and not lower them, so I am against the increased spending and the current tax cuts.

The other thing I have discovered is you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself, you continuously repeat tired cliches that don't apply to me, showing you never really read what I say nor do you really care, you are all about yourself and your silly agenda that has no chance of making it,
just typical and usual, right wing propaganda and rhetoric if you don't cut the drug war.

If you don't have a job and your unemployment never runs out and you are making over $29,000 a year on unemployment, what incentive do you have to find a job that pays under $25 per hour?

All this idea is good for is giving us more government control and more welfare recipients.
we don't care if we lose low paying jobs; higher paying jobs pay more in taxes.

just typical and usual, right wing propaganda and rhetoric if you don't cut the drug war.

Okay, dumb ass, I am done with your BS, I am against the drug war and you if you had a brain would know that already but you don't give a shit what anyone really believes, all you care about is sitting at home on your lazy ass. Thank goodness people on the left realize you are a crazy idiot who is lazy and you stand no chance of expanding government control on your stupid, costly idea.

You need to suck it up, put on your big boy pants and get a job and work for a living like everyone else and quit trying to steal from hard working Americans.

we don't care if we lose low paying jobs; higher paying jobs pay more in taxes.

I don't care if you ever work, I don't care if you decide to become a hermit and live in a cave. I just don't think that hard working Americans want to let people sit on their asses all day, while they work hard and have to pay higher tax rates because you are a lazy pieces of shit like yourself are unwilling to take responsibility for your own lives.

nothing but fallacy is all the right wing really has.
Nothing but stupid selfishness is all daniel has or ever has had. Just more BS that will never come to law and now poor daniel is forced to be a victim his whole life. Poor pathetic moron.

Forum List

Back