Why do democrats want more people on foodstamps and welfare

There is equal protection, you choose not to work. An employer doesn’t pay you for not working.

You aren’t looking for work, you want the government to pay you for a lazy choice.
Employment is at-will, not for-cause.

More stupidity on your part. It is at will, however if your choice is not to work, then you are paid accordingly.
Social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour, anyway.

Unemployment compensation is more cost effective.

We already went over this and it would double the current federal budget, because your “equal protection” would require full implementation immediately. Still you insist it wouldn’t.

Besides I don’t trust the government nor I want them taking more money from us taxpayers, we already pay too much.
No, it doesn't. Welfare is more expensive.

You are opening the door for over 100 million people to receive $14 for not working. Do the math dummy!

Unequal is requiring for-cause criteria for Only the employee, to receive unemployment compensation under our current regime. Why "reward" lousy capitalists with more "loyalty" than they deserve.

You have equal protection, each state has a process to claim your unemployment. You have hearings and appeals under the law and all have the right. As far as capitalists, I work for good ones, not lousy ones, that is my choice.
Unequal protection of the law needs to be challenged in every State.

I agree however we already have it in the world of unemployment, so you are dead wrong.
No we don't.

We have legal recourse to get compensation if wrongfully terminated. That is due process.
There is no wrongful termination clause under employment at-will.

Employment is at-will, not for-cause.

More stupidity on your part. It is at will, however if your choice is not to work, then you are paid accordingly.

We already went over this and it would double the current federal budget, because your “equal protection” would require full implementation immediately. Still you insist it wouldn’t.

Besides I don’t trust the government nor I want them taking more money from us taxpayers, we already pay too much.

You are opening the door for over 100 million people to receive $14 for not working. Do the math dummy!
How many are already on, more expensive, means tested welfare?

You have equal protection, each state has a process to claim your unemployment. You have hearings and appeals under the law and all have the right. As far as capitalists, I work for good ones, not lousy ones, that is my choice.

I agree however we already have it in the world of unemployment, so you are dead wrong.
No we don't.

We have legal recourse to get compensation if wrongfully terminated. That is due process.

Every state provides unemployment compensation for those that are wrongfully terminated. Please name any state that doesn’t have unemployment compensation for those wrongfully terminated.

Your plan will double the budget, take out all those that are already on welfare and you are still growing a budget for no real reason other than you somehow think that you need to be paid for sitting home and doing nothing.

No we don't.

Every state provides unemployment compensation for those that are wrongfully terminated. Please name any state that doesn’t have unemployment compensation for those wrongfully terminated.
Employment is at-will. For-cause criteria must be proved by EDD.

Your plan will double the budget, take out all those that are already on welfare and you are still growing a budget for no real reason other than you somehow think that you need to be paid for sitting home and doing nothing.
Lowering costs by reducing market share from a more expensive program.

And, compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment will reduce the market distorting use of the "funny money" known as EBT.

No we don't.

You have due process in acquiring unemployment in every state. Whether at will or not, you have due process and are able to get unemployment if you are wrongfully terminated.

You have the right to pursue happiness, not have the government provide for you.

And, compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment will reduce the market distorting use of the "funny money" known as EBT.

I'm not going over this again, you don't get it, you will be spending more money, you would increase spending, I am against spending more so you can sit home and do nothing. You have no solution for you wanting to be lazy, too bad, life nor the government owe us a living.

No we don't.

You have due process in acquiring unemployment in every state. Whether at will or not, you have due process and are able to get unemployment if you are wrongfully terminated.

You have the right to pursue happiness, not have the government provide for you.
Wrongful termination requires for-cause employment not employment at will.

I'm not going over this again, you don't get it, you will be spending more money, you would increase spending, I am against spending more so you can sit home and do nothing. You have no solution for you wanting to be lazy, too bad, life nor the government owe us a living.
Welfare is more expensive and actually pays people to have more kids. Unemployment compensation merely compensates for capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment for Individuals.

We could be lowering our costs and improving the efficiency of our economy.

I am getting weary of your baseless circular argument. You are compensated when you are wrongfully terminated. You have rights to appeal unemployment claims, so you are wrong.

I am getting weary of your baseless circular argument. You are compensated when you are wrongfully terminated. You have rights to appeal unemployment claims, so you are wrong.
so, do you recommend a class action to get this implemented? I know not to take the right wing seriously about the law or economics.

Welfare is more expensive and actually pays people to have more kids. Unemployment compensation merely compensates for capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment for Individuals.

More BS as you already stated the current cost for welfare is $14 so it isn't less as you keep claiming. You keep presenting facts that have already been refuted, you seem to find it hard to communicate other than your unsubstantiated BS.

so, do you recommend a class action to get this implemented? I know not to take the right wing seriously about the law or economics.

Yep, go to court and make your case. I don't need to be a part, I am not wanting government to interfere with my life.

More BS as you already stated the current cost for welfare is $14 so it isn't less as you keep claiming. You keep presenting facts that have already been refuted, you seem to find it hard to communicate other than your unsubstantiated BS.
We could be lowering that ratio and actually improving the efficiency of our economy. People on unemployment are usually ready, or getting ready to enter the labor market.

Welfare costs that much, and doesn't solve most of our problems. Unemployment compensation could actually be solving most of our problems.

We could be lowering that ratio and actually improving the efficiency of our economy. People on unemployment are usually ready, or getting ready to enter the labor market.

Welfare costs that much, and doesn't solve most of our problems. Unemployment compensation could actually be solving most of our problems.

No they aren't you stated earlier that people could move over to unemployment instead of welfare. So now you have 100 million on unemployment and you damn good and well they will stay on unemployment. That is why your solution won't work. Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back