Why do I have a 12 cup pot of coffee going at 9:24 pm?

Did your Grandma ever make stuffed cabbage?

Not stuffed. However, I was introduced to cabbage by my grandma. Try putting cabbage in a slow cooker with a cornedbeef brisket roast with carrots and cut up red potatoes for 4 hours and you just made the easiest BEST meal you've ever had in the last month. Just try it. Vegtibles go on bottom then add roast, then add cabbage on top cut up.

Did your Grandma ever make stuffed cabbage?

Not stuffed. However, I was introduced to cabbage by my grandma. Try putting cabbage in a slow cooker with a cornedbeef brisket roast with carrots and cut up red potatoes for 4 hours and you just made the easiest BEST meal you've ever had in the last month. Just try it. Vegtibles go on bottom then add roast, then add cabbage on top cut up.

I don't cook much JR, when my partner is actually in town I get a home cooked meal :lol:

I don't think he envy's JR. Luddly is really into health and fitness.
It's JR's phenomenal success with women and money that has crushed LudNut's ego. ..... :cool:

I don't even look at it that way... I just do what i do like it's nothing. I shock people close to me all the time.. I have family that is like Luddy to me. I roll my eyes and say you want my success? Work for it. That pisses them off more and I just walk away.. half my family hates me. Success comes at a price. Men hate me. Men hate other men that are more secure than them, because it exposes their insecurities. Like nutty..

It's JR's phenomenal success with women and money that has crushed LudNut's ego. ..... :cool:

JR is a married man, he drives a motorcycle and is a good cook.

Hey hey.. don't talk about what you don't know. I'm not married. I'm quite content being single and will test the waters from time to time by going on dates or this speed dating event that my jackass friend is forcing me to go to... Lol. He's not a jackass, but a good friend, but you get the point.. I have VERY high standards that a woman must meet to get with me, because I have a lot to lose..

I hate Motorcycles, because they are unsafe. However, I love luxury SUV's. Like the new Buick Enclave.

Hey hey.. don't talk about what you don't know. I'm not married. I'm quite content being single and will test the waters from time to time by going on dates or this speed dating event that my jackass friend is forcing me to go to... Lol. He's not a jackass, but a good friend, but you get the point.. I have VERY high standards that a woman must meet to get with me, because I have a lot to lose..

I hate Motorcycles, because they are unsafe. However, I love luxury SUV's. Like the new Buick Enclave.

Well people matter more than things. I'd rather have love then money. :)

I am really lucky to have someone, I can't imagine how hard it is on the dating scene. :dunno:

I hate driving. Weird eh?

Well people matter more than things. I'd rather have love then money. :)

I am really lucky to have someone, I can't imagine how hard it is on the dating scene. :dunno:

I can get a date any week. Not something I'm really desperate about. I'm too secure with who I am. btw.. Yes!! My uncle has about 15 million dollars and he is the most unhappy person I know and the most selfish. I have made my share of money way more than most 28 year old will make fro years 28 to 50 or in their entire lives, but I'm very generous with it for 2 reasons,

1.) We have to enjoy life what's the point in saving millions when if you die poof it's all gone anyways? Rich folks need to loosen their money restrictions. Then again most millionaire have millions due to their habits.

2.) I'm a Christian and I believe in charity and helping people.

last 10 years I've driven around 800,000 miles. My job requires tons of driving like smei drivers. We go state to state, city to city, and door to door.

last 10 years I've driven around 800,000 miles. My job requires tons of driving like smei drivers. We go state to state, city to city, and door to door.

It sucks to have your loved one away all the time.

In my life and I know this is going to sound sad to you, but it's nice and VERY rare to hear a thank you let alone an I LOVE YOU, period. Yes, even from my own family. I'm leaving 95% of my family by moving my company out of state. I'm leaving over 18 family members to be at least 7 hrs away from them and in some cases 15 to a full 24 hours. The thing is they have driven me to the point of actually looking forward to it.

When I move i will date and find a special someone for ME. Just like you have found a special someone for YOU. Why? So I can appreciate them like they will appreciate me. there's a huge difference between biological family love and finding love from a partner.

In my life and I know this is going to sound sad to you, but it's nice and VERY rare to hear a thank you let alone an I LOVE YOU, period. Yes, even from my own family. I'm leaving 95% of my family by moving my company out of state. I'm leaving over 18 family members to be at least 7 hrs away from them and in some cases 15 to a full 24 hours. The thing is they have driven me to the point of actually looking forward to it.

When I move i will date and find a special someone for ME. Just like you have found a special someone for YOU. Why? So I can appreciate them like they will appreciate me. there's a huge difference between biological family love and finding love from a partner.

That is sad JR. My family has had a lot of problems too and lots of sadness.

But I am really lucky to have found a special somebody who is also my best friend. When my partner is in town we laugh a lot, we enjoy music and movies and cuddling :)

I just hate how I am alone most of the time though.

That is sad JR. My family has had a lot of problems too and lots of sadness.

But I am really lucky to have found a special somebody who is also my best friend. When my partner is in town we laugh a lot, we enjoy music and movies and cuddling :)

I just hate how I am alone most of the time though.

We'll good thing we are planning video chat if it goes well. ;) Also, try to stay busy. You might one day find something you really do enjoy and will treasure that alone time. Keep an open mind.

Forum List

Back