Why do illegal alien kids deserve college educations and coal miners kids do not

Trump is a hero, we need to take care of our own before we take care of squatters.

Federal, state and institutional financial aid policies. Undocumented students cannot legally receive any federally funded student financial aid, including loans, grants, scholarships or work-study money. In most states, they are not eligible for state financial aid.
Advising Undocumented Students – Explaining Financial Aid ...

No financial aid? In-state tuition which they do not qualify for IS financial aid!

Dumbass!

Trump is a hero, we need to take care of our own before we take care of squatters.
WHY DO YOU LIE SO MUCH? Seriously, why do you do that...?

Federal, state and institutional financial aid policies. Undocumented students cannot legally receive any federally funded student financial aid, including loans, grants, scholarships or work-study money. In most states, they are not eligible for state financial aid.
Wrong

U. of California rolls out $25M to fund illegal immigrants’ education

Did they roll out a funs for coal miners kids, or just for squatters

Coal miners make really good money. How much aid should they get?
You are completely retarded, delusional and schizophrenic all rolled up into one smelly package

Oil workers make good money, coal miners get black lung disease before they die broke

Okay, so tell us how and where in West Virginia an illegal alien has more opportunity to get his education paid for than does the child of a coal miner.

Be specific, with some facts.

If that confuses you, google 'facts'.

Wrong

You are completely retarded, delusional and schizophrenic all rolled up into one smelly package

Oil workers make good money, coal miners get black lung disease before they die broke

Okay, so tell us how and where in West Virginia an illegal alien has more opportunity to get his education paid for than does the child of a coal miner.

The Federal government does not provide to just West Virginia, but in some way in your schizoid mind they do. California is giving scholarships and drivers licenses to these criminals every day.

Bye the way, your insistence that I be specific and answer your query is evidence of grandiosity. Which I noted earlier

Take all the time you need, NYcarbineer.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

No financial aid? In-state tuition which they do not qualify for IS financial aid!

Dumbass!

If they live in a State that offers in state tuition prices to them, then they obviously DO QUALIFY, dumbass! ;)

So...did the OP ever name those people saying that coal miners' kids don't deserve to go to college? Or was the title a lie?

Its not about the illegals, its about the left's need to pat themselves on the back and strut around like peacocks congratulating themselves for being compassionate...with other peoples money of course.

I am asking why a criminal alien should get a benefit that a US citizen does not?
What criminal aliens? You're just making shit up, as usual.
Cross into Mexico without a passport and apply for financial aid and you will get your answer
Dreamers are kids. Where does the criminality come in? Your post is irrelevant to the topic of my question.
Again coal miners have kids too, what program did Obooba create to help them achieve their dreams, other than shutting down the mine where Dad worked. You are a heartless sack of shit
You're the heartless one. I never said anything about coal miners' kids, but you called the dreamers "criminals". HYPOCRITE!!!

Because, in liberal language, they are dreamers and the coal miners are bitter clingers(and probably white)

Dumbass!

If they live in a State that offers in state tuition prices to them, then they obviously DO QUALIFY, dumbass! ;)

They are illegals. They do not qualify, as students from other states do not, but are given a pass by the libtards!

I keep forgetting that English is not your first language! Oh, wait! Maybe you just are plain stupid!

After years of democrats working against Americans, Trump is working hard to get this country back on the right path.

I don't see how deporting kids who were brought to this country by their parents, is getting this country back on the right track. Most of them have known no other country but this one, and have been brought up to think that this is their own country as they took part in the American experience, including taking the pledge every day in school. Even our laws have statutes of limitations on most crimes committed. Why not give these kids a similar break given to real criminals? Trump has intimated before that he wouldn't go down this path, but I guess the hardliners in his administration got to him.

Who gives a fuck about miners' kids? I had to pay for my school. I'm still paying for it, and I will be for the foreseeable future. Coal miner kids can suck my nuts. They can get screwed by the school system just like everyone else.

Wrong

Wrong

The Federal government does not provide to just West Virginia, but in some way in your schizoid mind they do. California is giving scholarships and drivers licenses to these criminals every day.

Bye the way, your insistence that I be specific and answer your query is evidence of grandiosity. Which I noted earlier

So you don't have any evidence to support whatever stupid claim you're OP is supposed to be making.

Wrong

Oil workers make good money, coal miners get black lung disease before they die broke, or suffocate in the hole

So Trump wants to bring back thousands of deadly coal mining jobs, AND he wants to get rid of workplace health and safety regulations to boot.

lol

Wrong

Meanwhile, the parents that keep the kids at home even when they come of age and attend college..FREE...americans that were born here or legally became citizens are put on a fucking list to wait for a roof because none are available due to the illegals having children so therefore are put AHEAD on those lists.

Wrong

Oil workers make good money, coal miners get black lung disease before they die broke, or suffocate in the hole

So Trump wants to bring back thousands of deadly coal mining jobs, AND he wants to get rid of workplace health and safety regulations to boot.

lol

Because Obooba created new fake standards aimed at crippling the industry, which he did

Who gives a fuck about miners' kids? I had to pay for my school. I'm still paying for it, and I will be for the foreseeable future. Coal miner kids can suck my nuts. They can get screwed by the school system just like everyone else.
The thread is not about coal miners kids, but about illegal alien kids going to college or paycheck.

Wake up

Wrong

lol

Because Obooba created new fake standards aimed at crippling the industry, which he did

Out-Of-Work Kentucky Coal Miners Get A Boost From The Federal Government

The thread is not about coal miners kids, but about illegal alien kids going to college or paycheck.

Wake up

Not about coal miners kids? A thread with this title?

Why do illegal alien kids deserve college educations and coal miners kids do not

Forum List

Back