Why do illegal alien kids deserve college educations and coal miners kids do not

Who are the people the OP is referring to?

Who wants illegals to get help going to college but at the same time wants to make sure that the children of coal miners get no help?

I don't know of any such person.

Who was it that ever said coal miners kids do not deserve college? Or are you just making crap up again?
What government program did Obama create to help coal miners kids attend college?

DACA pertained to squatters only

DACA does not help with college. Are you on drugs or something?

Democrats promote the idea of 'free college' for illegal aliens, so yes, it does help with college as part of the whole 'screw blue collar white people' agenda.

Paranoia runs deep in the far right crazies camp.

I'm not a 'right winger', and I know how colleges and unis get part of their funding. You obviously don't, and the Democratic Party's war on white proles is so well documented only morons dispute doesn't exist. Democrattc Party leaders didn't create the 'super delegate rule' just for fun, for starters.

Who wants illegals to get help going to college but at the same time wants to make sure that the children of coal miners get no help?

Most are easily discriminated against via the quota systems. Next stupid question?

Who was it that ever said coal miners kids do not deserve college? Or are you just making crap up again?
What government program did Obama create to help coal miners kids attend college?

DACA pertained to squatters only

DACA does not help with college. Are you on drugs or something?
DACA helps criminals in the USA Illegally and most certainly is aimed at what Oboob calls dreamers attending college

Get with it kid

And it still does not pay for their college, no matter how much you try and pretend that it does.
Plenty of states and universities will pay for their college. A lot of states give them in-state tuition, which is paying for 3/4 of it.

And there are those scholarship set-asides, social promotions, and of course the Feds pay colleges for the number of seats they're warming, so the states aren't paying for the full costs.As we've seen already in this thread coal miners' kids will have targets on their backs from the vermin soon as they set foot on a campus.

Trump is a hero, we need to take care of our own before we take care of squatters.
Remember the left wing formula.

ALL white American conservatives (or just whites will do) are nazis.

ALL brown people are innocent of everything.

That is the script. That is all you need to know.

Yep. That's what their base wants, so that's what the DNC will support.

Dem's ran on a platform that would give every kid free college. The coal miner voters voted for Republican trump with the hopes he would bring coal back and coal mining jobs with it. The result is the coal miners kids don't get free college and the coal miners don't get the significant jobs in the numbers they were promised. Trumped by trump. Suckers.

Trump is a hero, we need to take care of our own before we take care of squatters.
Coal Miner kids deserve access to college, tell that to their idiot parents and grandparents (if alive) that believe it's a good idea to send their kids into the mines only to remain stupid, poor, uneducated and dying of Black Lung disease in their 40's and 50's...
Any other stupid assed questions to pose???
You are nothing more than a fucking hypocritical propagandist for your pathetic commiecrats. Your pathetic cliche avatar shows that.

You fucking loser.

Tell us how you don't rely on coal, and that way I can laugh in your stupid illiterate fat fucking face.

You stupid pathetic fucking gasbag.

Oh, and another thing. How the hell did you manage to get off my ignore list?
So in essence you can't factually refute anything I have said and have been reduced to sputtering primitive curse words...

Dem's ran on a platform that would give every kid free college. The coal miner voters voted for Republican trump with the hopes he would bring coal back and coal mining jobs with it. The result is the coal miners kids don't get free college and the coal miners don't get the significant jobs in the numbers they were promised. Trumped by trump. Suckers.
The east does not represent coal mining... most of the coal comes from the Wyoming area of the country. Get your head out of your ass you fucking moron. Lol

The east does not represent coal mining... most of the coal comes from the Wyoming area of the country. Get your head out of your ass you fucking moron. Lol
They have no clue about a thing. They certainly don't know that most metals like steel come from and are forged by burning fossil fuels like coal.

You have any clue how stupid the people on the left are?

You are comparing surface mining to underground mining. Surface mining employees only a fraction of what underground mining employees. The topic is miners, not coal production. In any case, the claim of "most coal is produced in the Wyoming area" is debatable. What is not debatable is the number of miners in the east compared to the number of miners in the open pit mines of the west. There is no comparison. Hence, you are the moron.

I agree. And why help people in Texas? If my house floods I don't get federal help or help from donations.
Really? Has your house ever flooded? If not, then how do you know if you'll get federal help?
I'm just saying that if something horrible happened to just my house the whole country wouldn't be chipping in to help me out. So why are we all chipping in to help the thousands of people who's houses are flooded? Why aren't they all taking care of themselves the same way I would have to if a tornado blew down my house.

Lets put it this way. Congress would not be meeting to discuss how they are going to help me.

I'm just trying to understand why it matters when it's thousands vs. just one American. Maybe we should chip in and help every American who finds themselves FUBAR'ed.

I agree. And why help people in Texas? If my house floods I don't get federal help or help from donations.
Really? Has your house ever flooded? If not, then how do you know if you'll get federal help?
I'm just saying that if something horrible happened to just my house the whole country wouldn't be chipping in to help me out. So why are we all chipping in to help the thousands of people who's houses are flooded? Why aren't they all taking care of themselves the same way I would have to if a tornado blew down my house.

Lets put it this way. Congress would not be meeting to discuss how they are going to help me.

I'm just trying to understand why it matters when it's thousands vs. just one American. Maybe we should chip in and help every American who finds themselves FUBAR'ed.
I have to agree with you on this. People don't buy flood insurance because they know the government will bail them out. If there weren't dozens of previous examples where the government bail people out, mortgagors would require flood insurance.

I have to agree with you on this. People don't buy flood insurance because they know the government will bail them out. If there weren't dozens of previous examples where the government bail people out, mortgagors would require flood insurance.

And it just bothers me when I see someone here in Michigan every day who's house burns down and they don't have insurance and no one is having a telethon to help them. No go fund me page. So while I feel sorry for the people in Texas, I feel just as sorry for the person who's house burns down. That doesn't mean I send them money. They should have had insurance.

Coal miners kids are banned from college. And NO MORE aid for them, signed Betsy DeVos

They can go to college if they get good enough grades on the SAT. They don't because their parents are coal miners. Do you think their parents help them with their homework? Fuck no.

Forum List

Back