Why do lefitists, liberals and feminists only hate christianity/christians?

As a lifelong practicing christian I have to say that this country must be following a different version of the bible because anytime someone mentions helping the poor almost half the country goes insane. The big money writes the laws to benefit themselves. That's america. Then some say well heck be thankful for 15 bucks an hour and no vacation.....again that's america.
Communism and Christianity are not one and the same thing. I reject your assertion that you're a "lifelong practicing Christian" based on the fact that any "lifelong practicing Christian" knows this.

Commies always lie. Care4All pretended to be a "lifelong practicing Catholic" to lend bite to her late-term baby killing arguments. Till she screwed up and let it slip that she had never been a Catholic.

There's the communism rhetoric....empty. I'm not an abortion advocate. In fact I don't believe pro life ends at birth. If it takes tax payer money to help raise the kid then I'm okay with it. If that makes me a commie so be it. And I DO CALL OUT my country as greedy because its true. Greed has infiltrated our corporate system and our political system. If you can't see it you are blind.

Long ago a man named L. Ron Hubbard started the church of Scientology. As he did so, he tortured people psychologically into being faithful servants. Apparently he also conjured up the devil in an attempt to gain power over his flock. Another sort of rival group at the time who followed a different guru were homosexuals. Their guru and Hubbard were at odds but knew of each other. They were cast out by their guru for their homosexuality (verb) and some of them adopted the "inquisition" and social manipulation techniques of the Scientologists early on. They were instrumental in forming the Hollywood group GLAAD which handles the propaganda dispensation from the neo-cult LGBT. In the midst of all this, from the 1950s-1980s, the LGBT gaystapo forcefully took over the APA. Scientology method dictates you cannot have a legitimate authority naming your cult as "dysfunctional". So early on they had to get the science part out of psychology at the highest level.

Insert a cult film about sexual depravity (Satan's favorites) replacing decency and common sense, like "Rocky Horror Picture Show" ; and it becomes a new genre of "acceptable media". From there, you insert numerous innuendo and subliminal images in the GLAAD controlled arm of the media (which is all of it, face it). Then you have one of the men chosen for the highest Office in the Land for overseeing the very education of children....begin to teach them "anal fisting" in schools"...with a Czar who curiously has the same surname as one of the old original gay cult guys & founders of GLAAD.. maybe a cousin or?

Then you begin urging the cult-faithful through internet sites they frequent to go out and stalk Christian establishments. (Again, remember that the Scientology method dictates there cannot be an authority that says your cult is dysfunctional). You urge lesbians to go, say, to a Christian bakery in Oregon and demand a gay wedding cake. When refused, you fine and threaten and ruin the Christians to do two things 1. Establish in law that your new cult is dominant to Christianity and 2. Put fear in the eyes of all other Christian onlookers "you're next!".

After all, a cult whose roots came from a conjuring of the devil by a twisted power-hungry abusive man, cannot tolerate Christianity.[/QUOTE]

thanks always Silhouette for the view from the crazy homophobe point of view.

That's actually a historical view; and people can google it if they are in doubt.

R. Jennings of GLAAD foundation Seen and Heard at GLAAD at 25 event

5238841272_6f3d94da8a_m.jpg

K. Jennings of gay education czar "anal fisting" fame

220px-Kevin_Jennings_official_Dept_Ed_photo.jpg

It looks like a family resemblance, but who knows?

The dark legacy of Carlos Castaneda
The witches, along with Castaneda, maintained a tight veil of secrecy. They used numerous aliases and didn’t allow themselves to be photographed. Followers were told constantly changing stories about their backgrounds. Only after Castaneda’s death did the real facts about their lives begin to emerge. This is largely due to the work of three of his ex-followers.

In the early ’90s, Richard Jennings, a Columbia Law graduate, was living in Los Angeles. He was the executive director of Hollywood Supports, a nonprofit group organized to fight discrimination against people with HIV. He’d previously been the executive director of GLAAD, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. After reading an article in Details magazine by Bruce Wagner about a meeting with Castaneda, he became intrigued. By looking on the Internet, he found his way to one of the semi-secret workshops being held around Los Angeles. He was soon invited to participate in Castaneda’s Sunday sessions, exclusive classes for select followers, where Jennings kept copious notes. From 1995 to 1998 he was deeply involved in the group, sometimes advising on legal matters.

A practice taught to Castaneda's followers to perfection: "Stalking" or "controlled folly"

Entering the Second Attention
WHAT IS THE ART OF STALKING?
THE CONTROL OF BEHAVIOR
The control of behavior. POS,14 ....the systematic control of behavior....a specific kind of behavior with people... behavior with people.... FFW,188. ..... an art applicable to everything. POS,80..the foundation on which everything else sorcerers did was built. POS,94...also called the art of stealth or the art of controlled folly. POS,94 ....the ability to understand human behavior to perfection. POS,172... something one performs. EG,289 ..stalking is a procedure, a special behavior that follows certain principles. It is secretive, furtive, deceptive behavior designed to deliver a jolt. POS,119
...the art of using behavior in novel ways for specific purposes. POS,93....a set of procedures and attitudes that enabled one to get the best out of any conceivable situation. EG,4

And remember, this guy R. Jennings understood this technique to perfection. Again though, not sure on his resemblance to K. Jennings. Anyone?

Last edited:

Long ago a man named L. Ron Hubbard started the church of Scientology.

Silhouette- always eager to add her anti-gay lunatic ravings to every thread.

Richard De Mille, child of Cecil De Mille was the old link to Scientology. Not sure how close he is to R. Jennings but it is believed the two worked together on the anti-Castaneda website started to stain the name of Castaneda: a man both men hated passionately for reasons of their own....but not before they had absorbed much of Castaneda's teachings and ways of conducting stalking. It is rumored that R. Jennings is or was a Scientologist. I guess there is no "was" with them...

I have to question this statement made in the article: "Around this time de Mille became an early convert to the movement that was to become Scientology. But he parted with the movement when the founder took a personal dislike to him."

It contradicts the statement made on the sustainaction websites which says the following: "In the early 1950's, L. Ron Hubbard lured him into becoming his right-hand man for a time, until de Mille began to smell a rat. Once he'd convinced himself that Hubbard was a fake and that he had wasted his time as his apologist, he vowed he'd never again be trapped by a false guru. With the publication of Castaneda's first book, de Mille thought he was onto something genuine. But then, with Castaneda's refusal to produce field notes or satisfactorily explain inherent contradictions in his books, de Mille grew alarmed. He soon decided to pursue Castaneda with the idea of getting at the truth, seemingly, with a vengeance." Talk:Richard de Mille - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because Leftists, Liberals and Feminists cannot withstand moral scrutiny, and because Christianity is the local flavor of that moral scrutiny.

There's the communism rhetoric....empty. I'm not an abortion advocate. In fact I don't believe pro life ends at birth. If it takes tax payer money to help raise the kid then I'm okay with it. If that makes me a commie so be it. And I DO CALL OUT my country as greedy because its true. Greed has infiltrated our corporate system and our political system. If you can't see it you are blind.
Yawn all the tritisms the left like to mouth when confronted with the reality of their existence.
"I'm not pro-abortion! I'm pro-life because I think lives are saved by abortion! Yeah!"

Forum List

Back