Why do liberals want to destroy the USA? Look at Obama!

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
What would you call him , besides a white hating, half-Kenyan, driven by this hatred to destroy the U.S.A.
He has failed to protect the U.S against all enemies , has disregarded the Constitution, has placed the welfare of "criminal ' illegals over the people of this country. He Has never produced a legal birth certificate, is using an illegal S.S number, One could write a book about Obama and the criminal congress of this country. So "What would you call him ?" And yes there is PROOF to what I wrote.

His time in office will be remembered as -- just as he promised -- the time the country began to "fundamentally change".

Conservatives who think that's a bad thing need to look in the mirror and ask themselves why they failed to provide the electorate with a better alternative.

What would I call him????

A Democrat!!!

A traitor, a criminal, and the worst thing that happened to our country in the last century....

Oh, wait... I said Democrat, so I'm being redundant...

His time in office will be remembered as -- just as he promised -- the time the country began to "fundamentally change".

Conservatives who think that's a bad thing need to look in the mirror and ask themselves why they failed to provide the electorate with a better alternative.

we are all well aware of how it happened. It's called "the establishment," and it's being dug out root and branch as we post on this forum.

What would you call him , besides a white hating, half-Kenyan, driven by this hatred to destroy the U.S.A.
He has failed to protect the U.S against all enemies , has disregarded the Constitution, has placed the welfare of "criminal ' illegals over the people of this country. He Has never produced a legal birth certificate, is using an illegal S.S number, One could write a book about Obama and the criminal congress of this country. So "What would you call him ?" And yes there is PROOF to what I wrote.

I think people have to make a distinction between Liberals and Leftists/Progressives. It's the Leftists who need to destroy the fabric of society, from it's institutions to it's cultural heritage.

This is the same across the world, Leftists anywhere on this planet are no different than the American Leftists.

You are soooooo 2012.....

Then post your proof. Otherwise you're just another pixelated cloud of methane gas.

we are all well aware of how it happened. It's called "the establishment," and it's being dug out root and branch as we post on this forum.

I have some American friends, they're :eek-52: Liberals :eek-52: and they've said if Hillary gets the Democratic nomination, then they're voting for The Donald.

I don't like many of Obama's decisions, I didn't like many of Bush's decisions.
Butt did it ever enter my mind that they were trying to destroy America? :laugh: Who in their right mind would ever think that?
Only the simple minded and easily manipulated would be that naive, which reflects an addiction to hyper-partisan talking points news resources/blogs.

Forum List

Back