Why do libs fear QANON?

The attacks are based on the fact that they're making shit up.
Who are you referring to as “they?”
oh gosh..

uh, q-anon.

are you on drugs?
Ok, you think QANON is making stuff up

but thats what obama/hillary/biden supporters gave been doing for four years with the phony trump-putin collusion lie

I dont like it but unlike you I have learned to live with it

and if the sum total of complaints against QANON involves pedophilia then libs have no idea what they are talking about

in fact I notice that most lib haters of QANON have blank looks on their faces and are just clinging to the pizza story for dear life
no collusion, on the republican senate intelligence report.

The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.

kf2v56t6l9s51.jpg

they've verifiably made a ton of shit up
Such as?
QAnon is constantly predicting there will be mass arrests of powerful people on specific dates. Those dates come and go. Then the prediction get a new date. That too comes and goes.
When the blob went to the Hospital, apparently that was supposed to be the start of the "great cleansing" you referenced. El Blob-o was being scurried away to safety.

Didn't quite work out that way.

Well, the latest Q-Anon nonsense about the Seals killing a Bin Laden decoy was already debunked too.
I assume it was bin laden

but was obama smart enough to obtain a DNA sample before disposing of the body?

oh gosh..

uh, q-anon.

are you on drugs?

but thats what obama/hillary/biden supporters gave been doing for four years with the phony trump-putin collusion lie

and if the sum total of complaints against QANON involves pedophilia then libs have no idea what they are talking about

in fact I notice that most lib haters of QANON have blank looks on their faces and are just clinging to the pizza story for dear life

The report describes hundreds of actions by Trump, his campaign, and his associates in the run-up to the 2016 election that involve some degree of participation by Trump or his associates in Russian activity.

kf2v56t6l9s51.jpg
This is a perfect example of this era's globalist propaganda. Pieces like this will be known for how unfunny the memes are.

Russia is "debunked". We have proof Hillary camp made the whole thing up. Even Obama knew.

the NBC moderator went out of her way to attack a group that to my knowledge has never harmed anyone

Except for the guy who raided a pizza parlor and started shooting. There was that.

The average Trumptoid has an attention span and recall of a gerbil.
Pizzagate immediately came to my mind, too.
There was no shooting.

And just so we understand... 1 guy who goes off his rocker thinking kids are held in a basement of a pizza place requires multiple discussion on a presidential level, and is worthy of a presidential debate question...
But...
Antifa causing mayhem in multiple American cities every night, burning down business and looting, attacking people, etc for the better part of a year... Biden calls them “an idea” and others here claim they really don’t exist, and that’s all good?

oh gosh..

uh, q-anon.

are you on drugs?

kf2v56t6l9s51.jpg
This is a perfect example of this era's globalist propaganda. Pieces like this will be known for how unfunny the memes are.

Russia is "debunked". We have proof Hillary camp made the whole thing up. Even Obama knew.
Republicans in the Senate disagree with you:

Hmmm....WHO could have started QAnon?
....Hmmmm.....Who seems to be benefiting the most from QAnon?
Who has a social media guru who knows how to manipulate media on sites like Facebook and the internet?
Hmm....Brad Parscale comes to mind, (even though he recently lost his mind and threatened suicide.)
Hmmmm.....Gee.....But Donald said he didn't know anything about QAnon.
And we know from experience that when Donald says he doesn't know this person or that thing, it's just the fucking opposite.

Last edited:
Well, the latest Q-Anon nonsense about the Seals killing a Bin Laden decoy was already debunked too.
I assume it was bin laden

but was obama smart enough to obtain a DNA sample before disposing of the body?
Why even dispose of the body?
Geopolitics. It was important and saved US Soldiers' lives.
So caveman Muslims were sitting around cooking rats over their camel shit fires and said “akmed, I was thinking of firing an RPG at an American hummer, but I heard they dumped Osama in the drink, and that really changed my mind. We’re goood now”.

Makes sense tomyou?

oh gosh..

uh, q-anon.

are you on drugs?

kf2v56t6l9s51.jpg

That's just bs propaganda. When you get in the weeds if it you realize how dumb the russia story is.

the NBC moderator went out of her way to attack a group that to my knowledge has never harmed anyone

Except for the guy who raided a pizza parlor and started shooting. There was that.
Yes, then we have Jeffery Epstein which served to completely refocus attention upon you perverts and your sexual fixations upon children, which in turn served to open back up the whole sordid topic, elevating it from the kook fringe, to "what the fuck?" We know this, you democrats are sexual deviants first and foremost, its precisely how you all roll........ :banana:

Trump's Buddy?
giphy.gif
trump at age 30?

are you aware that there are pictures of the Clinton's with Epstein also?

That is totally different because Clintons are Democrats and Trump is a Republican. I still don't get why Epstein is still a topic.
I understand your confusion as you are proceeding with little in way of an intellect, I do believe you radical kooks are dishing on kook fringe Q-heads because they are in open opposition to pedophiles, which I might add is a very strange sexual fetish for you wanks to defend as you are obviously doing, by attacking the Q-heads who obviously hate pedophiles, regardless, Epstein is highly relevant to topic as he was a democratic party pedophile who had drop on dozens, if not hundreds, of other democratic party pedophiles, which again makes it all the weirder of you fascists to come in on behalf of pedophiles so you can attack fringe kook movement! :auiqs.jpg:

oh gosh..

uh, q-anon.

are you on drugs?

kf2v56t6l9s51.jpg

That's just bs propaganda. When you get in the weeds if it you realize how dumb the russia story is.

No...it's an actual report by the US Senate that details the coordination between Russian Intel and the criminal Trump campaign that had 7 officials charged with felonies.

The average Trumptoid has an attention span and recall of a gerbil.
Pizzagate immediately came to my mind, too.
There was no shooting.

And just so we understand... 1 guy who goes off his rocker thinking kids are held in a basement of a pizza place requires multiple discussion on a presidential level, and is worthy of a presidential debate question...
But...
Antifa causing mayhem in multiple American cities every night, burning down business and looting, attacking people, etc for the better part of a year... Biden calls them “an idea” and others here claim they really don’t exist, and that’s all good?

"Antifa causing mayhem in multiple American cities every night, burning down business and looting, attacking people..."
Want to post some links or just spread fake news?

Why even dispose of the body?
That can be defended

nazi leaders like Hermann Göring have no graves either

and even Goring’s daughter Edda is buried in an unmarked grave

a grave for bin laden would be a rally point for radical muslims

Forum List

Back