Why do men..... ?

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

because they are

losers !!

--LOL

.... well... there's that....!

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

because they are

losers !!

--LOL
i thought losers merely had to lie for sex instead of just be honest.

you keep missing the point; dear. just a shill?

No, I get the point. You claimed women who say they want a serious relationship are lying. But you offer no evidence or proof. I'm not shilling for anything.
simply resorting to fallacy is a form of lying, dear.

What? That is ridiculous. If a woman says she wants a serious relationship, how do you determine she is lying? Fallacy? What fallacy do you see that shows her to be lying? There is no fallacy that will show you that the woman does not truly want a serious relationship.

Fred Astaire would be proud of your dancing here. But do try to actually answer the question this time.
any fallacies at all; why even claim you want to move in with someone? do casual women want to move right in modern times?

Still not any evidence that the woman does not actually want a serious relationship.
simply claiming to want one does not mean it either.

still projecting due to a lack of a clue and a Cause?

The only thing lacking is your answer to my question of how you think you can tell the women are lying when they say they want a serious relationship.

I am not projecting anything. If a woman tells me she wants a serious relationship, I have no reason to doubt her.
the same way i can tell shills don't have a clue or a Cause; merely check for fallacies, dear.

No. That is just bullshit. No fallacy is going to tell you that a woman does not actually want a serious relationship, as she claims she does.
yes, dear; just like any other fallacy. only shills don't get it.

Oh, so your answer to my question is "You just don't get it"? lol In other words, you have no answer and refuse to admit that you have no way of determining whether a woman truly wants a serious relationship or not.
i already told you; it is their fallacies that always give them away, regardless of the terms involved. Only shills don't get it.

No, I get the point. You claimed women who say they want a serious relationship are lying. But you offer no evidence or proof. I'm not shilling for anything.

What? That is ridiculous. If a woman says she wants a serious relationship, how do you determine she is lying? Fallacy? What fallacy do you see that shows her to be lying? There is no fallacy that will show you that the woman does not truly want a serious relationship.

Fred Astaire would be proud of your dancing here. But do try to actually answer the question this time.
any fallacies at all; why even claim you want to move in with someone? do casual women want to move right in modern times?

Still not any evidence that the woman does not actually want a serious relationship.

They are expressing their desire for a serious relationship. Then you come along and claim that they are lying. And yet, you cannot articulate why or how you think you can tell that they are lying.

It is a very simple concept. Either explain how you can tell, or admit that you cannot and that you were lying when you said you could.

They are expressing their desire for a serious relationship. Then you come along and claim that they are lying. And yet, you cannot articulate why or how you think you can tell that they are lying.

It is a very simple concept. Either explain how you can tell, or admit that you cannot and that you were lying when you said you could.
with nothing but fallacy? a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of even something as sacred as a Religious marriage. I merely need bear true witness, not lie for sex.

The only thing lacking is your answer to my question of how you think you can tell the women are lying when they say they want a serious relationship.

I am not projecting anything. If a woman tells me she wants a serious relationship, I have no reason to doubt her.
the same way i can tell shills don't have a clue or a Cause; merely check for fallacies, dear.

No. That is just bullshit. No fallacy is going to tell you that a woman does not actually want a serious relationship, as she claims she does.

Oh, so your answer to my question is "You just don't get it"? lol In other words, you have no answer and refuse to admit that you have no way of determining whether a woman truly wants a serious relationship or not.
i already told you; it is their fallacies that always give them away, regardless of the terms involved. Only shills don't get it.

No, it does not. Explain how ANY logical fallacy makes their claim that they want a serious relationship a lie.

And spare us the "only shills don't get it". That is a dodge and everyone can see that.

For example:

because they are

losers !!

--LOL
i thought losers merely had to lie for sex instead of just be honest.

that could be as well

--LOL

No, it does not. Explain how ANY logical fallacy makes their claim that they want a serious relationship a lie.

And spare us the "only shills don't get it". That is a dodge and everyone can see that.
any lie can be a fallacy. it really is that simple, except to shills.

with nothing but fallacy? a lack of sex is grounds for annulment of even something as sacred as a Religious marriage. I merely need bear true witness, not lie for sex.

This still provides absolutely no evidence that any woman who claims she wants a serious relationship is lying.

Lack of sex IS grounds for annulment of a marriage. But not having sex with any given person is not evidence of anything except her lack of desire for that person.

Still no evidence that they do not actually want a serious relationship. That a woman is not 100% honest 100 % of the time does not mean that everything they say is a lie.

Keep trying.

Still no evidence that they do not actually want a serious relationship. That a woman is not 100% honest 100 % of the time does not mean that everything they say is a lie.

Keep trying.
no; but, it could be an omission. And, why do you believe all women actually know what they want, with their habitual use of such ambiguous language.

Keep trying.
no; but, it could be an omission. And, why do you believe all women actually know what they want, with their habitual use of such ambiguous language.

i never said I believed anyone. I simply challenged your statement. And, obviously, I was right to do so. Since you cannot provide one iota of evidence to support your claim.

Keep trying.

i never said I believed anyone. I simply challenged your statement. And, obviously, I was right to do so. Since you cannot provide one iota of evidence to support your claim.
i can use you as anecdotal evidence, dear.

Keep trying.

Only if you seek to prove my point.

.... I keep checking this thread to see who's going to have the last word....

Keep trying.

Keep trying.

You DID say that women claim to want a serious relationship and they actually do not. I have not made any claims about what others want. So you still are avoiding answering the question.

You DID say that women claim to want a serious relationship and they actually do not. I have not made any claims about what others want. So you still are avoiding answering the question.
your red herrings and straw men are just that dear.

... are you even close to giving up??? :)

Forum List

Back