Why do men..... ?

Even if she is looking for True Love, there is no reason for her to live like a nun until her "knight in shining armor" shows up.
ok; let's omit human sexuality for the sake of argument; that just leaves honesty. that has been the whole point, the whole time.

Ok. So the girl says she wants a serious relationship. What cause do you have for calling her a liar?
her being willing to lie to me and let me miss my turn; only Bad girls who are not really really serious about really really serious relationships, do that.

When did she lie?

And who says you get a turn?
whenever she said something and didn't mean what she said; and, when didn't simply tell me she wanted to get used, and if i wanted to come along, just so i can't complain about that in any future instance.

Dear Daniel, the actual question was how can you tell she lied when she says she wants a serious relationship. I hope you can manage to answer the question this time.

ok; let's omit human sexuality for the sake of argument; that just leaves honesty. that has been the whole point, the whole time.

Ok. So the girl says she wants a serious relationship. What cause do you have for calling her a liar?
her being willing to lie to me and let me miss my turn; only Bad girls who are not really really serious about really really serious relationships, do that.

When did she lie?

whenever she said something and didn't mean what she said; and, when didn't simply tell me she wanted to get used, and if i wanted to come along, just so i can't complain about that in any future instance.

So there is no real example of her lying, just when she lied? lol

And the fact that she didn't tell you she wanted to get used simply means she didn't think it was any of your business or that she didn't ever want to get used.
no serious relationship, right.

When did she lie?

Oh, and she didn't lie when she didn't offer you a turn. You simply don't get a turn.
dear; it was about a supposedly, serious relationship. don't you ever pay attention to the arguments, shill?

When did she lie?

Dear Daniel, the actual question was how can you tell she lied when she says she wants a serious relationship. I hope you can manage to answer the question this time.
simple dear; simply resorting to fallacy.

When did she lie?

Oh, and she didn't lie when she didn't offer you a turn. You simply don't get a turn.
dear; it was about a supposedly, serious relationship. don't you ever pay attention to the arguments, shill?

At best, it was about her not wanting a serious relationship with you. Which is meaningless in this context. It certainly does not mean women who claim to want a serious relationship are lying.

When did she lie?

Indeed you are, and it is pathetic. But it also shows the fallacy of your claim. Thanks for playing.

When did she lie?

At best, it was about her not wanting a serious relationship with you. Which is meaningless in this context. It certainly does not mean women who claim to want a serious relationship are lying.
you keep missing the point; dear. just a shill?

When did she lie?

Indeed you are, and it is pathetic. But it also shows the fallacy of your claim. Thanks for playing.
still projecting due to a lack of a clue and a Cause?

When did she lie?

No, I get the point. You claimed women who say they want a serious relationship are lying. But you offer no evidence or proof. I'm not shilling for anything.

When did she lie?

The only thing lacking is your answer to my question of how you think you can tell the women are lying when they say they want a serious relationship.

I am not projecting anything. If a woman tells me she wants a serious relationship, I have no reason to doubt her.

No, I get the point. You claimed women who say they want a serious relationship are lying. But you offer no evidence or proof. I'm not shilling for anything.
simply resorting to fallacy is a form of lying, dear.

The only thing lacking is your answer to my question of how you think you can tell the women are lying when they say they want a serious relationship.

I am not projecting anything. If a woman tells me she wants a serious relationship, I have no reason to doubt her.
the same way i can tell shills don't have a clue or a Cause; merely check for fallacies, dear.

What? That is ridiculous. If a woman says she wants a serious relationship, how do you determine she is lying? Fallacy? What fallacy do you see that shows her to be lying? There is no fallacy that will show you that the woman does not truly want a serious relationship.

Fred Astaire would be proud of your dancing here. But do try to actually answer the question this time.

the same way i can tell shills don't have a clue or a Cause; merely check for fallacies, dear.

No. That is just bullshit. No fallacy is going to tell you that a woman does not actually want a serious relationship, as she claims she does.

What? That is ridiculous. If a woman says she wants a serious relationship, how do you determine she is lying? Fallacy? What fallacy do you see that shows her to be lying? There is no fallacy that will show you that the woman does not truly want a serious relationship.

Fred Astaire would be proud of your dancing here. But do try to actually answer the question this time.
any fallacies at all; why even claim you want to move in with someone? do casual women want to move right in modern times?

No. That is just bullshit. No fallacy is going to tell you that a woman does not actually want a serious relationship, as she claims she does.
yes, dear; just like any other fallacy. only shills don't get it.

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

because they are

losers !!

--LOL

any fallacies at all; why even claim you want to move in with someone? do casual women want to move right in modern times?

Still not any evidence that the woman does not actually want a serious relationship.

yes, dear; just like any other fallacy. only shills don't get it.

Oh, so your answer to my question is "You just don't get it"? lol In other words, you have no answer and refuse to admit that you have no way of determining whether a woman truly wants a serious relationship or not.

Forum List

Back