Why do people foolishly think that just because a jury says Guilty, the person is guilty?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I have read crime stories, plenty of them. In this one case, just about everyone who knew the case said this one person was the culprit and yet he didn't get charged, much less convicted.

Then there's the OJ case. Yeh... nuff said for anyone who has read up on that train wreck.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the jurors in Trump's case were threatened by the same corrupt (*&^%$s who brought the case.. God knows.

But in any case, libs here just take it for granted Trump is guilty, take it for granted that the system worked..

They don't think the same thing when some liberal is indicted or convicted, but oh well...

The problem is, elite dims with a name never ARE indicted, much less convicted

But the libs don't think about things like that. Anything that busts up their narrative... cannot be thought of!

I have read crime stories, plenty of them. In this one case, just about everyone who knew the case said this one person was the culprit and yet he didn't get charged, much less convicted.

Then there's the OJ case. Yeh... nuff said for anyone who has read up on that train wreck.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the jurors in Trump's case were threatened by the same corrupt (*&^%$s who brought the case.. God knows.

But in any case, libs here just take it for granted Trump is guilty, take it for granted that the system worked..

They don't think the same thing when some liberal is indicted or convicted, but oh well...

But the libs don't think about things like that. Anything that busts up their narrative... cannot be thought of!
Because people are gullible, stupid and just plain lazy.

Because people are gullible, stupid and just plain lazy.
lol

yeh, a lot of them are. And some are worse: some are corrupt, have absolutely NO morals or ethics and would maybe rather have "fame"--- possibly be interviewed on cnn-- than actually do justice

Because they are standard leftist oinkers. If you put ten of them together, you might come up with one brain.

The easy answer is: The convicted will remain convicted as long as the government that brought down the conviction, remains as government.

The conviction will either be overturned or ignored by a new government.

That has never been the practice exclusively in America, but has been seen to take place in far too many cases.

Now the new government that's facing America is promising to make convictions null and void for political reasons alone.

Trump even promised to overturn convictions of murderers of America's children.

Why do people foolishly think that just because a jury says Guilty, the person is guilty?​

Because once the jury gives their verdict, your file is recorded as GUILTY and they move on to the penalty phase

Do you always daydream of fornicators that lie?

It's not taken for granted he is guilty, he was found guilty. Period.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Unless you slept through civics 101 you should know that the American judicial system and the Constitution says the person is guilty if the jury says he is guilty. That's a simplistic view but it doesn't take into account whether the system is guilty of political bias. If the media is the willing accomplice in a political vendetta disguised as a trial anything is possible. "Show me the person and I'll show you the crime" ...Stalin's secret police.

Unless you slept through civics 101 you should know that the American judicial system and the Constitution says the person is guilty if the jury says he is guilty. That's a simplistic view but it doesn't take into account whether the system is guilty of political bias. If the media is the willing accomplice in a political vendetta disguised as a trial anything is possible. "Show me the person and I'll show you the crime" ...Stalin's secret police.
Trump is not guilty of political bias.

The leftists learned that one well

Forum List

Back