Why do people hate Liberals?

It's not a stereotype. It's a fact demonstrated daily in this forum.

yes it is a stereotype Bri.....i work with a lot of Liberals who detest people who do just that.....but what i notice in this forum is NONE of these "Liberals" ever say something to Dean when he does his usual stereotyping of the right .....some of them thank the guy then go into threads like this and criticize the "righties" for stereotyping the left....

I've never met any such liberals. They'll defend moochers and looters until their last breath.

So? Why should a worthless bum have the ability to influence politicians? You might was well complain that rich people have more money than poor people.

Who do you equate "poor" with "worthless bum".

I assure you - some of the most honest and hardest working Americans are NOT rich.

You really sound like someone who has never worked a day in your life...

Hard working Americans are almost never poor. If you work hard at your job, almost anyone can make a decent living within a few years. Only alcoholics and other reprobates remain poor their entire lives.

The one thing about this board that most baffles me is the incredible depth of .

The amount of comments from people suggesting all liberals are stupid, anti-patriotic, dumb...you name it. One even suggested liberals don't know what paragraphs are.

I don't get it. And I don't see anything the like the contempt expressed by liberals towards conservatives.

Firstly, the term "liberal" could be used to describe about half of the planet. Like "leftist", it's a fairly cliched catch-all adjective that have little real meaning. It's just too general to be much use.

Secondly, I've met extremely intelligent people from right across the political spectrum - and as many idiots. I've talked to brilliant facists, idiotic conservatives, intelligent communists and brain-dead centrists. I don't see a pattern there at all.

And lastly, why hate liberals when many of the most successful and celebrated administrations have been liberal ones? Were the governments if Clinton, Wilson, FDR, JFK and Truman really so much worse than conservative governments of similar eras?

The constant attacks on liberals seems to me (as an outsider) just a sign of incredible arrogance and conceit - and I would consider attacks on conservatives the same way.

If there is a REAL reason, with facts, for hating liberals - let's hear about it.

And yet you see no "hatred and contempt" for conservatives...

Douchenoodle...

Why should I care why looters and moochers want to loot and mooch?

yes it is a stereotype Bri.....i work with a lot of Liberals who detest people who do just that.....but what i notice in this forum is NONE of these "Liberals" ever say something to Dean when he does his usual stereotyping of the right .....some of them thank the guy then go into threads like this and criticize the "righties" for stereotyping the left....

Thanks for agreeing it is a stereotype and wrong. I think it is wrong for Liberals to stereotype as well. What good does it do?

well Dean is not only a major stereotyper ....he is also one of the ones who say..... "its because Obama is black that your against him...what else could it be?"......never mind you might not like a policy or two....

Thanks for agreeing it is a stereotype and wrong. I think it is wrong for Liberals to stereotype as well. What good does it do?

well Dean is not only a major stereotyper ....he is also one of the ones who say..... "its because Obama is black that your against him...what else could it be?"......never mind you might not like a policy or two....

Well, I don't agree with that. It doesn't help the liberal agenda.

I've never met any such liberals. They'll defend moochers and looters until their last breath.

then you dont know very many Liberals.....the farther Left they are...your right.....the more towards the Center they are,they dont like "Moochers" any more than the next guy....

So? Why should a worthless bum have the ability to influence politicians? You might was well complain that rich people have more money than poor people.

I assure you - some of the most honest and hardest working Americans are NOT rich.

Hard working Americans are almost never poor. If you work hard at your job, almost anyone can make a decent living within a few years. Only alcoholics and other reprobates remain poor their entire lives.

If this was 1967 I'd agree with you.

But in 201 2 it can and has been statisically proven that economic mobility in the US is all but dead.

Working your way up is a myth that went out with Reagan.

Even after losing 7 states under his watch...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals founded this country

What have conservatives done?

lwpipedream01.gif

You can use this pic in almost every liberal post...lol​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rfiNFJUh8]Perry Como - Dream On Little Dreamer - YouTube[/ame]

how many times are you going to bring this up?...........and how many times are you going to be told Liberal/Conservative in those days may not have meant as much as it seems to today....they both had a common goal.....they wanted to be free of the British.....the Colonist who were against them were here,but were British at heart obviously....

With few exceptions..Ike..for one.. they have shit on the country and stolen everthing they could get their slimey hands on behind the chaos of war and fear.

and yet i keep seeing stuff saying the majority of the wars this Country has been in was under Democratic leadership......

how many times are you going to bring this up?...........and how many times are you going to be told Liberal/Conservative in those days may not have meant as much as it seems to today....they both had a common goal.....they wanted to be free of the British.....the Colonist who were against them were here,but were British at heart obviously....

Nonsense

Liberals and conservatives meant even more than today. The conservatives of the day were Tories who supported the crown. Liberals had this strange notion of all men being created equal

Don't the op mean

"Why do people hate liberals and conservatives?"

Answer, because they have all the power, damn it!!

If this was 1967 I'd agree with you.

But in 201 2 it can and has been statisically proven that economic mobility in the US is all but dead.

Working your way up is a myth that went out with Reagan.

Sad, but true

The days when you could graduate HS and get a good union job that would enable you to support a wife and four kids are long gone

Now it takes two salaries, College degrees and a lot of luck to support two kids.

All thanks to years of Conservative policies

Forum List

Back