Why do people talk about "liberal bias" when the phrase is technically an oxymoron?

You are an authoritarian leftist, not a liberal. That's why you don't understand why you are filled with "liberal bias." It's actually "authoritarian leftist bias."

I am a libertarian, we are the true liberals who actually don't practice bias in government. Government should provide basic services that aren't doable any other way, police, military, that sort of thing, then leave us alone. No bias.
I'm not though. I'm generally opposed to authority, especially self-granted authority. However, I recognize that we need a government given authority by mutual consent to enforce our rights and ensure that no interest becomes too powerful and no person gets left behind. Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Beg to differ ... Ignorance and enslavement are the hallmarks of American Liberals. Liberals are a bumbleclot of narrow minded short sighted people who can't see past the ends of their noses.

They seek to create equality - they create and feed slovenly ethics and enslavement to entitlement.

They create division and strife and feed and bolster the divisions that permeate our society. They enable the ignorant and greedy to parasitize the productive and generous to the point where their productivity and generosity is worn thread bare. They open the gates to the fortress and allow our enemies to flood into the encampment to slaughter us - they are a twisted, ignorant and foolhardy lot those Liberals

Right. That would explain why the democratic party is composed of people from all walks of life while the GOP is composed primarily of old white guys. The fact is that you so-called conservatives are deathly afraid of multiculturalism, the idea that multiple ethnic groups can live together and get along, create a new peaceful world where people of all races and creeds can be successful. How else to explain your xenophobic statement, above?

Why does "multiculturalism" require looting one of the cultures? If it wasn't for white guys paying all the bills, the Democrat agenda would be dead on arrival.

Quite frankly - I resent that remark - I'm not white and I pay much more than my fair share - Lets just say , if it wasn't for productive people paying all the bills the Democrat Parasite agenda would be DOA

Orogenicman was attacking "old white guys." I'm fully aware of the fact that not all people who opposed organized plunder are white. Some of them are even black or Hispanic, but the libs are obviously trying to make white people the enemy.

Neither definition applies to the United States, or any democracy, for that matter.

According to a new Princeton study, it does. By the way, the U.S. is not a Democracy. You didn't know this? Huh.

The Princeton study is commie propaganda.

And you have evidence that this is the case, right?

Hmmmmm, duh, it was published by a couple of Princeton commie political science professors. That's all the evidence you need.

Wrong. It's all the evidence YOU need. I need a bit more. Adding to your unsubstantiated claim with more unsubstantiated claims doesn't help your argument.

That's because you're in denial about the nature of the men who inhabit the academy. They aren't interested in the search for truth. They are there to advance a political agenda and indoctrinate our youth with it.

Since we weren't discussing taxes, non-sequitur. Nice dodge attempt, though.

Then how is the GOP "fucking" minorities and the poor? Are they locking them in the steerage of some sinking ship?

Essentially, yes.

In other words, factually, no.

When Republicans want to cut funding for welfare and other entitlements for the poor, it's pretty clear to the poor what they think of them.

Yeah, it's clear that Republicans don't feel obligated to pay other people's bills. I don't get upset when other people don't want to pay my bills. If that makes the poor hate Republicans, then they have unmasked themselves as thugs.

In other words, you admit that Republicans are greedy, selfish bastards who care only for themselves.

According to a new Princeton study, it does. By the way, the U.S. is not a Democracy. You didn't know this? Huh.

Hmmmmm, duh, it was published by a couple of Princeton commie political science professors. That's all the evidence you need.

Wrong. It's all the evidence YOU need. I need a bit more. Adding to your unsubstantiated claim with more unsubstantiated claims doesn't help your argument.

That's because you're in denial about the nature of the men who inhabit the academy. They aren't interested in the search for truth. They are there to advance a political agenda and indoctrinate our youth with it.

It's because you have obviously never spent one moment inside the halls of academia. In other words, you're a preliterate moron.

Then how is the GOP "fucking" minorities and the poor? Are they locking them in the steerage of some sinking ship?

Essentially, yes.

When Republicans want to cut funding for welfare and other entitlements for the poor, it's pretty clear to the poor what they think of them.

Yeah, it's clear that Republicans don't feel obligated to pay other people's bills. I don't get upset when other people don't want to pay my bills. If that makes the poor hate Republicans, then they have unmasked themselves as thugs.

In other words, you admit that Republicans are greedy, selfish bastards who care only for themselves.

Even if that were true, it would still make them better then Democrats, who are thugs.

A "greedy, selfish bastard" only wants to keep money he earned. A Democrat thug wants to take yours, and he's willing to use guns to do it. I'll take the "greedy selfish bastard" over the thug any day of the week.

I'm not though. I'm generally opposed to authority, especially self-granted authority. However, I recognize that we need a government given authority by mutual consent to enforce our rights and ensure that no interest becomes too powerful and no person gets left behind. Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Equality and freedom are the hallmarks of liberalism and so I'm proud to accept the title of liberal.

Beg to differ ... Ignorance and enslavement are the hallmarks of American Liberals. Liberals are a bumbleclot of narrow minded short sighted people who can't see past the ends of their noses.

They seek to create equality - they create and feed slovenly ethics and enslavement to entitlement.

They create division and strife and feed and bolster the divisions that permeate our society. They enable the ignorant and greedy to parasitize the productive and generous to the point where their productivity and generosity is worn thread bare. They open the gates to the fortress and allow our enemies to flood into the encampment to slaughter us - they are a twisted, ignorant and foolhardy lot those Liberals

Right. That would explain why the democratic party is composed of people from all walks of life while the GOP is composed primarily of old white guys. The fact is that you so-called conservatives are deathly afraid of multiculturalism, the idea that multiple ethnic groups can live together and get along, create a new peaceful world where people of all races and creeds can be successful. How else to explain your xenophobic statement, above?

Why does "multiculturalism" require looting one of the cultures? If it wasn't for white guys paying all the bills, the Democrat agenda would be dead on arrival.

Quite frankly - I resent that remark - I'm not white and I pay much more than my fair share - Lets just say , if it wasn't for productive people paying all the bills the Democrat Parasite agenda would be DOA

Orogenicman was attacking "old white guys." I'm fully aware of the fact that not all people who opposed organized plunder are white. Some of them are even black or Hispanic, but the libs are obviously trying to make white people the enemy.

Pointing out that the Republican party is composed primarily (but not exclusively) of old white guys is not attacking old white guys any more than pointing out that a dead guy is dead is attacking a dead guy.

It's because you have obviously never spent one moment inside the halls of academia. In other words, you're a preliterate moron.

Wrong, it's because I have, and I've debated with exactly the kind of intellectual con artists who wrote the report.

Essentially, yes.

Even if that were true, it would still make them better then Democrats, who are thugs.

A "greedy, selfish bastard" only wants to keep money he earned. A Democrat thug wants to take yours, and he's willing to use guns to do it. I'll take the "greedy selfish bastard" over the thug any day of the week.

That you are okay with greed and selfishness is all I need to know about you. Congratulations.

Pointing out that the Republican party is composed primarily (but not exclusively) of old white guys is not attacking old white guys any more than pointing out that a dead guy is dead is attacking a dead guy.

Pointing out that Democrats are all thugs and parasites is also not attacking them.

Wrong, it's because I have, and I've debated with exactly the kind of intellectual con artists who wrote the report.

I'll repeat this one last time (for the benefit of others since you are beyond help), supporting an unsubstantiated claim with more unsubstantiated claims doesn't help you argument.

That you are okay with greed and selfishness is all I need to know about you. Congratulations.

"Greed" is just the name the envious give to the success of the people they envy. No one in this forum has ever managed to post a logical argument against self-interest.

Pointing out that Democrats are all thugs and parasites is also not attacking them.

Supporting a lie with more lies also doesn't help your argument.

"Greed" is just the name the envious give to the success of the people they envy. No one in this forum has ever managed to post a logical argument against self-interest.

People don't envy you, dufus. If anything, they pity you.

I'll repeat this one last time (for the benefit of others since you are beyond help), supporting an unsubstantiated claim with more unsubstantiated claims doesn't help you argument.

It is substantiated. I witnessed it myself.

The only problem with your theory is that my post was the truth.

Repeating a lie will never make it true.

It is substantiated. I witnessed it myself.

Jesus wept. Try again.

Repeating a lie will never make it true.
So why do you keep doing it ?

Exactly. Everyone acts in self interest. In our admission of self interest, we want to keep what we earned and let others do the same. In their lie of self interest, the left uses that to justify taking by force that which they didn't earn. Then they feel smug about it since they were acting selflessly. The consequence is clear.

Forum List

Back