Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

Like I said day in and day out ... these republicans prove how stupid they are ... and you just proved your stupidity to us once again

So you don't know what I made up? Why did you I did then? And brainiac, not only are you wrong on my view of Beck, but I'm not a republican.

Ah, Mister/Ms "I'm not a Republican, don't hang labels on me but stand there while I hang them on you" speaks.

He-she's not a Republican... far worse, (s)he's a Ditto:

Democrat party

:dig:

That was ridiculous. I'm not, not a Republican because it's a label, I'm not a Republican because I don't agree with them and I don't vote for them.

See the difference?

The difference doesn't matter since the point wasn't "Republican" but "Ditto". That, plus the double standard.

As for you, you call yourself a liberal while you support authoritarian leftists who do zero that is liberal

I do huh?

Like who?

impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

7e722cc767aed2f1ffff824aac144227.jpg

You don't answer questions, you don't get answers to questions. I only debate you until I get tired of eight year old

So you don't know what I made up? Why did you I did then? And brainiac, not only are you wrong on my view of Beck, but I'm not a republican.

Ah, Mister/Ms "I'm not a Republican, don't hang labels on me but stand there while I hang them on you" speaks.

Democrat party

That was ridiculous. I'm not, not a Republican because it's a label, I'm not a Republican because I don't agree with them and I don't vote for them.

See the difference?

The difference doesn't matter since the point wasn't "Republican" but "Ditto". That, plus the double standard.

As for you, you call yourself a liberal while you support authoritarian leftists who do zero that is liberal

I do huh?

Like who?

You don't answer questions, you don't get answers to questions. I only debate you until I get tired of eight year old

Translation: "I don't have any because I pulled it out of my ass. :crybaby: "

Thus dismissed. :talktothehand:

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

Glenn Beck ‘Horrified’ by ‘America’s Latest Propaganda Machine’

Oct. 17, 2013 8:30pm Erica Ritz

Glenn Beck on Thursday broached a topic that he said “horrified” him when it was brought to his attention roughly two weeks ago, describing it as an “effort to re-write our history and catalyze a new culture for America” with the help of “America’s latest propaganda machine.”

Beck proceeded to tell his viewers about two groups, the first called “Imagining America” and the second called “The U.S. Department of Arts and Culture.”

The latter isn’t actually a body of the United States government, but in the group’s own words, “the nation’s newest people-powered department, founded on the truth that art and culture are our most powerful and under-tapped resources for social change.”

Screen-Shot-2013-10-17-at-7.27.02-PM-620x386.png

Beck highlighted various individuals affiliated with the organizations, who he described as “the people that will be teaching and influencing your children” through “art and music and film and history books.”

Among the topics the individuals were caught on tape discussing was the fair redistribution of wealth and how “we’re funding the arts through the Cultural Development Fund, which is upwards of $20-some-odd million funding our cultural communities.”

Beck also said Imagining America was created by Bill Clinton, and that its membership now includes roughly 90 universities including Columbia University, Brown University, the University of Chicago, and more.

Many receive funds from the Soros-linked Tides Foundation, Beck added, in addition to various government grants.

“Several of the board members work closely with the government, what a surprise!” Beck remarked. “…So we have the government, radicals, and the universities, and some of their affiliates are actually public officials. They actually hold conferences and presentations about how to re-author American history, and it’s [funded] by you.”

.Watch more of Beck’s explanation, below:

Glenn Beck ?Horrified? by ?America?s Latest Propaganda Machine? | TheBlaze.com

Who says that 'progressive liberals are terrified of Glenn Beck'? I wasn't aware he was still a thing.

Here is how you liberals need to protect yoselves from Glenn...

Wrap yo head with a plastic bag and duct tape...
duct-tape-18.jpg

Look at all the pretty colors...
When done correctly it should look like this...
batman1.jpg

Ya see that a lot on da left coast...:rolleyes-41:

See the difference?

I do huh?

Like who?

Since that's your standard, you just admitted when you don't answer questions it's because you pulled it out of your ass.

Didn't think that one through, did you, sparky?..

See the difference?

I do huh?

Like who?

Since that's your standard, you just admitted when you don't answer questions it's because you pulled it out of your ass.

I just admitted that you made a claim you can't back up. Even after two days to do it. See, when I make a claim, it actually ... you know, comes from somewhere. And I can demonstrate it.

Thanks for the Buddy Holly music anyway.

I do huh?

Like who?

I just admitted that you made a claim you can't back up. Even after two days to do it. See, when I make a claim, it actually ... you know, comes from somewhere. And I can demonstrate it.

So when I make a claim I dont back up it means i can't, but when you make a claim you don't back up, it doesn't mean that.

Got it. From the minds of the in bread North Carolinian mountain dwellers...

Is that whole wheat or rye bread????? LOL

So YOU'RE the internet spell checker. Dude, I've been looking for you everywhere to tell you that YOU SUCK. There are misspellings and grammar mistakes EVERYWHERE. WTF? Do you put any work into your job at all?

So when I make a claim I dont back up it means i can't, but when you make a claim you don't back up, it doesn't mean that.

I don't make claims I can't back up; you did.
To wit:
you call yourself a liberal while you support authoritarian leftists who do zero that is liberal

-- to which I asked, "Like who?"

That was two days ago.

Buddy Holly showed up.

Ergo, it's out of your ass. Because if it was out of USMB you could quote it.
Yet you can't Because there's no such thing.

Doesn't really get much simpler. You made shit up, you got busted. Deal with it.

When the left pile on to somebody or something in American Politics it's usually hate or fear...

Glenn Beck on Thursday broached a topic that he said “horrified” him when it was brought to his attention roughly two weeks ago, describing it as an “effort to re-write our history and catalyze a new culture for America” with the help of “America’s latest propaganda machine.”

Beck proceeded to tell his viewers about two groups, the first called “Imagining America” and the second called “The U.S. Department of Arts and Culture.”

The latter isn’t actually a body of the United States government, but in the group’s own words, “the nation’s newest people-powered department, founded on the truth that art and culture are our most powerful and under-tapped resources for social change.”

Beck highlighted various individuals affiliated with the organizations, who he described as “the people that will be teaching and influencing your children” through “art and music and film and history books.”

Among the topics the individuals were caught on tape discussing was the fair redistribution of wealth and how “we’re funding the arts through the Cultural Development Fund, which is upwards of $20-some-odd million funding our cultural communities.”

Beck also said Imagining America was created by Bill Clinton, and that its membership now includes roughly 90 universities including Columbia University, Brown University, the University of Chicago, and more.

Many receive funds from the Soros-linked Tides Foundation, Beck added, in addition to various government grants.

“Several of the board members work closely with the government, what a surprise!” Beck remarked. “…So we have the government, radicals, and the universities, and some of their affiliates are actually public officials. They actually hold conferences and presentations about how to re-author American history, and it’s [funded] by you.”

Liberals hate and fear Jeb Bush...but they rather talk about Cruz or Huckabee or even Graham.

Why is that?

That is a photo op--for a magazine!!

You need to show him staging an actual show, not participating in a photo op when everything is staged------

-------Like CNN!!

Me thinks he is too stupid to understand reality.

I don't make claims I can't back up; you did

Gotcha, when you don't answer a question, I should assume you can answer it, you just didn't. However, if I don't answer a question, that proves I can't.

Does anyone actually buy the stupid as shit rules you try to impose on these conversations or am I the only one laughing at you?

Again, you want to whine about me not answering questions? Do it when you start answering questions. Like who is a liberal? To say there is an ideology you obviously don't follow and you can't name anyone who does is ridiculous,and if that's the way you want to play it, I'm going to play it, you don't get to bypass your non answer and demand I answer your questions. Stick it where the sun don't shine

What's to fear? He's an antisemitic alcoholic blowhard in love with the sound of his own voice.

LOL,someone who loves the Democrat party that crusades for the end of Israel in silence suddenly develops a standard against antisemitism.

And in fact what his his supposed antisemitism? Criticizing Soros, a Jew, for supporting the party that wants the destruction of Israel. Can't make up the shit you people actually believe

Used to watch him on CNN. He's antisemitic. Google his name and anti-semitism if you want more, about 200k examples.

I did, I always Google before asking a question like that. I'm not a butt lazy liberal with no intellectual curiosity.

Link after link was a leftist railing he is criticizing Soros for being a Jew supporting Democrats. you know, like you.

So it's on you, sparky. Show me some of those "200K examples." I don't listen to his show often, just once in a while. I don't take him seriously he's a National Enquirer type sensationalist. But everything I've heard about Israel is totally supportive and I've heard zero from him anti-jew. And had I heard him say that, I would have noticed and held that against him big time. So it's on you, Sparky, back it up. I'm calling you full of shit on this

So Delta, I guess you are conceding you are fully of shit on Beck since you can't back up what you claim has "200K examples" and you can't name one

I don't make claims I can't back up; you did

Gotcha, when you don't answer a question, I should assume you can answer it, you just didn't. However, if I don't answer a question, that proves I can't.

Does anyone actually buy the stupid as shit rules you try to impose on these conversations or am I the only one laughing at you?

Yes to both.

Again, you want to whine about me not answering questions? Do it when you start answering questions. Like who is a liberal? To say there is an ideology you obviously don't follow and you can't name anyone who does is ridiculous,and if that's the way you want to play it, I'm going to play it, you don't get to bypass your non answer and demand I answer your questions. Stick it where the sun don't shine

I ain't the one "whining", dude/dudette. You did that with your assertion. Doesn't get much fuggin' whinier than "you call yourself a liberal while you support authoritarian leftists who do zero that is liberal"

I merely gave you the opportunity to prove your statement ------ and you failed.
And that was three days ago.

Yet here you are still trolling for a "get out of lying free" card.
--- which is yet more
64550807.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back