• His love of America

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His calling the USSR an Evil empire

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His Crushing defeat of the USSR

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • His ability to ridicule the stupidity of Progressives

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • other...Boooosh, etc. pick your own you lazy slugs. dafuq you want me to do all the work for you?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.

So, you had a problem with Reagan trading weapons for the release of hostages - but you bear no ill will for Barry's lack of action that resulted in two reporters having their heads detached from their bodies. Bullshit. Then, you have no trouble with your president (that term still cracks me up) Obama having no clue about ISIS (why the hell does he call it ISIL - honoring them?) for over a year? Bullshit.

Ronald Reagn was the modern day version of George Washington - and it galls the hell out of you pussies.
Reagan's inaction caused the death by terrorist of hundreds of terrorist. Many killed in far more brutal fashion that a quick beheading.

"A quick beheading"!?!?!?! Are you out of your damned mind!?!?!? Have you seen any of those videos, sonny!?!?!

Jesus Christ.......

Liberals hate success and worship failure.
Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Couldn't have stated better myself.

I love success. You fail.

Reagan felled the USSR like Obama felled Bin Laden.
Um no. There was no comparison at all. Obama didnt fell bin Laden. Seal Team Six, derided by liberals as Dick Cheney's Hit Squad, did, following orders originated under Bush.
Bush did the work. Obama took the credit. As usual.

Reagan's inaction caused the death by terrorist of hundreds of Americans by terrorist. Many killed in far more brutal fashion that a quick beheading.

Camp;

As you become absurd to the point of irrelevance, do you really serve your filthy party? You are close to rdean levels of retardation. Can you really further the goal of centralized authoritarianism if everyone sees you as a fucking lunatic?

Something to consider.....

iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.

So, you had a problem with Reagan trading weapons for the release of hostages - but you bear no ill will for Barry's lack of action that resulted in two reporters having their heads detached from their bodies. Bullshit. Then, you have no trouble with your president (that term still cracks me up) Obama having no clue about ISIS (why the hell does he call it ISIL - honoring them?) for over a year? Bullshit.

Ronald Reagn was the modern day version of George Washington - and it galls the hell out of you pussies.
Reagan's inaction caused the death by terrorist of hundreds of terrorist. Many killed in far more brutal fashion that a quick beheading.

"A quick beheading"!?!?!?! Are you out of your damned mind!?!?!? Have you seen any of those videos, sonny!?!?!

Jesus Christ.......
Hey, what's a little beheading among friends, right?

Camp is a moron.

iran-contra is a start.

Reagan's inaction caused the death by terrorist of hundreds of Americans by terrorist. Many killed in far more brutal fashion that a quick beheading.

Jesus Christ.......

Falling out of the sky spending your last moments watching Lockerbie coming at you sounds pretty brutal to me, as does being buried alive to slowly be crushed to death in a blown of barracks. Higgins and Buckley were both tortured for months before being slowly hanged.

Um no. There was no comparison at all. Obama didnt fell bin Laden. Seal Team Six, derided by liberals as Dick Cheney's Hit Squad, did, following orders originated under Bush.

Well, that's only fair, I mean after all, Obama does the fuckups and Bush gets all the blame, so turnabout is fair play.....

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Because the man is a traitor to America. He committed treason when he sold arms, spare parts and technology to the terrorists who were holding American citizens as hostages.

It's treason to give the enemy weapons, spare parts and technology.

He taught the terrorists that it does in fact pay to take our citizens as hostage as long as we have a republican president. They'll get all they demand from a republican. He put Americans who traveled to that part of the world in great danger and threat of being taken hostage. In fact, more were taken throughout the 80s.

Then he protected the terrorists by trying to lie about it and cover it up.

He further broke the law by diverting the money from those sales down the the contras. Which was a violation of the Boland Amendment.

He helped create al queda. He recruited, armed and trained bin laden and his crazy terrorists. Then declared them great freedom fighters and compared them to the founders of America.

Personally, I don't believe a person who did all that, loved America beyond what he could take from it for his own personal gain. Which is exactly what reagan did.

That's on top of his tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for everyone else. Personally, every time reagan talked about tax cuts, he raised my taxes. reagan never cut my taxes.

Add in nearly bankrupting social security, taking the national debt from around 800 billion to nearly 3 trillion and exploding the budget deficit. When reagan began his presidency America was the largest creditor nation in the world. By the time reagan left the presidency America was the largest debtor nation in the world.

Then there was the s&l collapse, the highest unemployment since the great depression. Introducing America to "homelessness." Changed the student loan program to a multi billion dollar boom for banks. His non stop deregulation of everything he could which his deregulation led to the s&l collapse.

I could go on and on with all the reasons why I don't like reagan and am proud I never voted for that traitor.

Reagan felled the USSR like Obama felled Bin Laden.

Think about it. That is really about all these Nazis have to hang their hats on - and sometimes I believe that they think Barry jumped on a C-130 - jumped off at the FOB, grabbed a H&K 238 and shot Bin Laden himself.

I mean seriously. When the hell do these assholes come to terms with the fact that their guy is a fucking amateur and an idiot to boot; that they supported a clown as their president?

Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

:bsflag::bsflag:

Whenever you want to compare portfolios.....shoot me a PM.

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Because the man is a traitor to America. He committed treason when he sold arms, spare parts and technology to the terrorists who were holding American citizens as hostages.

It's treason to give the enemy weapons, spare parts and technology.

He taught the terrorists that it does in fact pay to take our citizens as hostage as long as we have a republican president. They'll get all they demand from a republican. He put Americans who traveled to that part of the world in great danger and threat of being taken hostage. In fact, more were taken throughout the 80s.

Then he protected the terrorists by trying to lie about it and cover it up.

He further broke the law by diverting the money from those sales down the the contras. Which was a violation of the Boland Amendment.

He helped create al queda. He recruited, armed and trained bin laden and his crazy terrorists. Then declared them great freedom fighters and compared them to the founders of America.

Personally, I don't believe a person who did all that, loved America beyond what he could take from it for his own personal gain. Which is exactly what reagan did.

That's on top of his tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for everyone else. Personally, every time reagan talked about tax cuts, he raised my taxes. reagan never cut my taxes.

Add in nearly bankrupting social security, taking the national debt from around 800 billion to nearly 3 trillion and exploding the budget deficit. When reagan began his presidency America was the largest creditor nation in the world. By the time reagan left the presidency America was the largest debtor nation in the world.

Then there was the s&l collapse, the highest unemployment since the great depression. Introducing America to "homelessness." Changed the student loan program to a multi billion dollar boom for banks. His non stop deregulation of everything he could which his deregulation led to the s&l collapse.

I could go on and on with all the reasons why I don't like reagan and am proud I never voted for that traitor.

Yet you had no trouble voting for the inept fool that is in office now. God help us, the stupidity is strong in this one....

Fuck you AND your bullshit portfolio asshole. I can see you living in a trailer outside Denton. Motherfuckers that talk about their wealth, usually don't have two nickels to rub together.

iran-contra is a start.

Jesus Christ.......

Falling out of the sky spending your last moments watching Lockerbie coming at you sounds pretty brutal to me, as does being buried alive to slowly be crushed to death in a blown of barracks. Higgins and Buckley were both tortured for months before being slowly hanged.

I'll be sure to tell the survivors of the flight that was shot down over Ukraine that....oh wait, there were NO survivors. Tit for tat dumbass. You want to blame Reagan for Lockerbie - I'll blame Barry for the Ukraine downing.

iran-contra is a start.

I absolutely agree. It's completely alright that an American citizen was held for two years in captivity by terrorists overseas, and then eventually beheaded--after all, it's only one white manpig. Who cares?

Wrong Old Raygun, though, caused the deaths of hundreds. That's clearly evil and wrong, and Raygun should be forever demonized for it. Why can't you conservatards see that?

iran-contra is a start.

I absolutely agree. It's completely alright that an American citizen was held for two years in captivity by terrorists overseas, and then eventually beheaded--after all, it's only one white manpig. Who cares?

Wrong Old Raygun, though, caused the deaths of hundreds. That's clearly evil and wrong, and Raygun should be forever demonized for it. Why can't you conservatards see that?

And old dumbass Barry stood by and watched while an American Ambassador and his security detail were murdered in Benghazi. Of course, it was only a few "expendables" wasn't it? What a fucking idiot....of course, we won't demonize old barry the half-breed, will we??

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Using BlindBoo as an example, the Reagan defeat of the USSR crushed his hopes and dreams. Boo was SURE his side had one, then BOOM, the whole thing crumbled to dust.

If Reagan crushed the USSR why did it not fall until 1991?

Fuck you AND your bullshit portfolio asshole. I can see you living in a trailer outside Denton. Motherfuckers that talk about their wealth, usually don't have two nickels to rub together.

Awwww...your jealous. How precious.

Hey Denton, home of the giant glass church, now that's a place to be...

Nope. Never had any desire to live in a double wide.

Forum List

Back