• His love of America

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His calling the USSR an Evil empire

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His Crushing defeat of the USSR

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • His ability to ridicule the stupidity of Progressives

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • other...Boooosh, etc. pick your own you lazy slugs. dafuq you want me to do all the work for you?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Liberals hate success and worship failure.
Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Couldn't have stated better myself.

I love success. You fail.
:bsflag::bsflag:

Whenever you want to compare portfolios.....shoot me a PM.

Fuck you AND your bullshit portfolio asshole. I can see you living in a trailer outside Denton. Motherfuckers that talk about their wealth, usually don't have two nickels to rub together.
so how come people who live in Mobile homes are always depicted as being white trash?.....there are Mobile Homes out here were a poor person would not be able to afford to live in.....

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Using BlindBoo as an example, the Reagan defeat of the USSR crushed his hopes and dreams. Boo was SURE his side had one, then BOOM, the whole thing crumbled to dust.

If Reagan crushed the USSR why did it not fall until 1991?
it took Rome a while to fall too.....some things you cant rush....

Raegan was not all that bad. Mostly, he just irritated me with his speeches. Fortunately, he spend most of his presidency asleep, so he was tolerable. Nancy, on the other hand was a real peace of work....

reagan_years_zps49a56ca0.png
:bowdown::eusa_clap:

Oh Saint Reagan when we need a president who sleeps through his second term and let's Cheney run the nation...

The old fart spent his presidency on vacation but he still managed to damn near wreck the country.
dam thanks for all that stuff Luddy......i hate the fucker now....

Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Fuck you AND your bullshit portfolio asshole. I can see you living in a trailer outside Denton. Motherfuckers that talk about their wealth, usually don't have two nickels to rub together.
so how come people who live in Mobile homes are always depicted as being white trash?.....there are Mobile Homes out here were a poor person would not be able to afford to live in.....

I guess it's like the idea that only black folks use food stamps or eat "gubmint cheese"....However, I have no doubt that this clown lives in a rusted out double-wide. He talks too damned much.

Because he was an actor playing a part and basically full of shit.
at least he had an excuse....Bush and Obama....geezus.....

These motherfuckers hate Reagan because he was a good president. My God, look at what they have had to hang their hats on for the last 5 years........Jesus Christ. No wonder they lash
Why Do Progressives Hate Reagan?

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Jesus - the hypocrite shows up.....fuck you dumbass. YOU are a straw man
yep here he is......No_Reply_Jones.......the guy doesnt do questions.....must be a politician....

Indeed.

I guess it's like the idea that only black folks use food stamps or eat "gubmint cheese"....However, I have no doubt that this clown lives in a rusted out double-wide. He talks too damned much.

I do? About what?

Okay, so can anyone come up with anything he did right?

I mean besides the wishful thinking fiction of the poll. I mean FACTS.

And, while his long vacations were good for the country because he wasn't busy making even more mistakes, no fair using that.

Anyone?

Hell, I'm just waiting for one of you Communists to post something, ANYTHING, that isn't an outright fucking lie...

I know, I'll be waiting a LONG time....

And, while his long vacations were good for the country because he wasn't busy making even more mistakes, no fair using that.

Anyone?

Hell, I'm just waiting for one of you Communists to post something, ANYTHING, that isn't an outright fucking lie...

Again - they supported the half-breed, part time "professor" who plays golf and doesn't know shit until he reads about it in the newspaper or on MSNBC. A real "class" act, this Barry. I can understand their hatred of Reagan.....

Raegan was not all that bad. Mostly, he just irritated me with his speeches. Fortunately, he spend most of his presidency asleep, so he was tolerable. Nancy, on the other hand was a real peace of work....

Hey, her astrologist saved our nation ...

... from something or other.

And nobody could spend the taxpayer's money like Nancy could.

Anyone?

I posted a truck load of FACTS.

Post proof that they are "outright fucking lies".

I dare you.

Anyone?

I dare you.
Don't hold your breath. He's talks a talk but he never walks a walk. Ditto head dingbat.

[

No, you posted demagoguery that you cut and pasted from radical left hate sites.

If all I want is mindless hate, I'll turn on MSNBC.

I dare you.

Okay fuckwad, let's examine the lie you posted from the hate site ThinkProgress that "Reagan Created the Taliban?"

After all, I've kicked your twat all over the board on that bit of fucking bullshit on several occasions, yet here you are trotting out the same stupid lies.

You why? Because you have no fucking brain - you just spam shit from hate sites, you have no fucking idea what it actually means.

So, you want another go with this lie, Pillowbite? Trust me, I'll be sure to humiliate you.

Forum List

Back