• His love of America

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His calling the USSR an Evil empire

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • His Crushing defeat of the USSR

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • His ability to ridicule the stupidity of Progressives

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • other...Boooosh, etc. pick your own you lazy slugs. dafuq you want me to do all the work for you?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
[
I posted a truck load of FACTS.

No, you posted demagoguery that you cut and pasted from radical left hate sites.

If all I want is mindless hate, I'll turn on MSNBC.

Post proof that they are "outright fucking lies".

I dare you.

Okay fuckwad, let's examine the lie you posted from the hate site ThinkProgress that "Reagan Created the Taliban?"

After all, I've kicked your twat all over the board on that bit of fucking bullshit on several occasions, yet here you are trotting out the same stupid lies.

You why? Because you have no fucking brain - you just spam shit from hate sites, you have no fucking idea what it actually means.

So, you want another go with this lie, Pillowbite? Trust me, I'll be sure to humiliate you.

And your PROOF is ...?

[

No, you posted demagoguery that you cut and pasted from radical left hate sites.

I dare you.

Okay fuckwad, let's examine the lie you posted from the hate site ThinkProgress that "Reagan Created the Taliban?"

After all, I've kicked your twat all over the board on that bit of fucking bullshit on several occasions, yet here you are trotting out the same stupid lies.

You why? Because you have no fucking brain - you just spam shit from hate sites, you have no fucking idea what it actually means.

So, you want another go with this lie, Pillowbite? Trust me, I'll be sure to humiliate you.

Ouch!

[

I dare you.

Ouch!

Still no proof.

I'm shocked, I tell you.

Just SHOCKED.

:badgrin:

Last edited:
iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.
Reagan. like any president did stuff wrong. Reagan got to bounce off of the terrible condition in which the Carter admin left us.
Of course that took leadership. Something liberals cannot grasp. Reagan was a negotiator without being a compromiser. Reagan had to battle a democrat controlled Congress yet still got things done.
Libs hated the fact that while their party held sway in Congress, Reagan still was able to negotiate and push through his agenda. The naysayers said aloud that Reagan was going to bury the country. They were even more enraged that they were proved incorrect.
Now with the left wing political spectrum so concerned with losing its grip, the anti Reagan comments are now laced with vitriol.
The democrat leadership has so badly divided the country, that politics is now a contact sport with no rules. And most of the viciousness comes from the Left.

iran-contra is a start.

but i have less of a problem with reagan and more a problem with those willing to rewrite history in the adulation of him.

So, you had a problem with Reagan trading weapons for the release of hostages - but you bear no ill will for Barry's lack of action that resulted in two reporters having their heads detached from their bodies. Bullshit. Then, you have no trouble with your president (that term still cracks me up) Obama having no clue about ISIS (why the hell does he call it ISIL - honoring them?) for over a year? Bullshit.

Ronald Reagn was the modern day version of George Washington - and it galls the hell out of you pussies.
see. this right here. turning reagan into the second coming of jesus (or in this case washington) - that's what i have a problem with.
The OP did nothing of the sort. The OP merely asked a question. Your knee jerked upward and you spewed.

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

I selected all of the options in your poll because they are all entirely valid reasons to hate that bigot.
Bigot? Examples please?

Neoliberalism. Probably would've happened without him, but he represents those political, economic, and cultural shifts in the U.S.

iran-contra is a start.

So, you had a problem with Reagan trading weapons for the release of hostages - but you bear no ill will for Barry's lack of action that resulted in two reporters having their heads detached from their bodies. Bullshit. Then, you have no trouble with your president (that term still cracks me up) Obama having no clue about ISIS (why the hell does he call it ISIL - honoring them?) for over a year? Bullshit.

Ronald Reagn was the modern day version of George Washington - and it galls the hell out of you pussies.
Reagan's inaction caused the death by terrorist of hundreds of Americans by terrorist. Many killed in far more brutal fashion that a quick beheading.
Lets see. Ya know what...Forget it. Despite facts to the contrary, you'll go on living in your own reality.

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Multiple answers allowed

Good poll, Frank.

:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

Yeah.

Not one RW addressed even one fact.

Way to go.
The Left just made up facts as they went.

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Because the man is a traitor to America. He committed treason when he sold arms, spare parts and technology to the terrorists who were holding American citizens as hostages.

It's treason to give the enemy weapons, spare parts and technology.

He taught the terrorists that it does in fact pay to take our citizens as hostage as long as we have a republican president. They'll get all they demand from a republican. He put Americans who traveled to that part of the world in great danger and threat of being taken hostage. In fact, more were taken throughout the 80s.

Then he protected the terrorists by trying to lie about it and cover it up.

He further broke the law by diverting the money from those sales down the the contras. Which was a violation of the Boland Amendment.

He helped create al queda. He recruited, armed and trained bin laden and his crazy terrorists. Then declared them great freedom fighters and compared them to the founders of America.

Personally, I don't believe a person who did all that, loved America beyond what he could take from it for his own personal gain. Which is exactly what reagan did.

That's on top of his tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for everyone else. Personally, every time reagan talked about tax cuts, he raised my taxes. reagan never cut my taxes.

Add in nearly bankrupting social security, taking the national debt from around 800 billion to nearly 3 trillion and exploding the budget deficit. When reagan began his presidency America was the largest creditor nation in the world. By the time reagan left the presidency America was the largest debtor nation in the world.

Then there was the s&l collapse, the highest unemployment since the great depression. Introducing America to "homelessness." Changed the student loan program to a multi billion dollar boom for banks. His non stop deregulation of everything he could which his deregulation led to the s&l collapse.

I could go on and on with all the reasons why I don't like reagan and am proud I never voted for that traitor.
Who teaches you this shit? Who lies like this?
With which terrorists did thew Reagan admin negotiate?
Which of your taxes did Reagan raise yet lower for others?
Bankrupting Social Security? How so. Examples. Facts.
The S&L crisis was due to the lack of regulation on the real estate appraisal industry. Had nothing to do with the White House.
You sure do have what barely resembles a mind made up..
Your amusing misuse of the term "treason" is classic.
I place you on my list of "hate filled irrational libs"

Liberals hate success and worship failure.
Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Couldn't have stated better myself.

I love success. You fail.
:bsflag::bsflag:

Whenever you want to compare portfolios.....shoot me a PM.

Fuck you AND your bullshit portfolio asshole. I can see you living in a trailer outside Denton. Motherfuckers that talk about their wealth, usually don't have two nickels to rub together.
Or he does have wealth but makes the deadly error of believing success is measured by the size of one's bank account.

Liberals hate success and worship failure.
Look how much love they have for euro-sclerotic places like Denmark and Sweden, that are being taken over by Muslims. Or failed ideologues like Castro and Che.
They hate success. Ergo they hate Reagan. Because he proved liberalism is a lie.

Couldn't have stated better myself.

I love success. You fail.
:bsflag::bsflag:

Whenever you want to compare portfolios.....shoot me a PM.

Fuck you AND your bullshit portfolio asshole. I can see you living in a trailer outside Denton. Motherfuckers that talk about their wealth, usually don't have two nickels to rub together.
Or he does have wealth but makes the deadly error of believing success is measured by the size of one's bank account.
The empty barrel sounds the loudest.

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

It isn't that I hate Reagan. I just don't find him to be THAT much of a conservative so I point out his Liberalness whenever the bumper sticker name callers start calling him a Conservative hero.

Ronald was interesting though for sure. His policies were all over the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back