Why do Republicans hate "innocent until proven guilty"?

Does this mean we won't be hearing any more malarkey about George Bush committing war crimes or Karl Rove outing Valery Plame? Is this a Christmas miracle that democrats are going to stop claiming guilt without a conviction?

Yawn. The whole world watched in real time as the US destroyed millions of innocent lives for a lie.

Where's your real time evidence of all the crimes Bill Clinton supposedly did?

And BTW OP.. Technically, that isn't Constitutional... The federal government has NO RIGHT to take tax payer money to fund past Presidents. THINK

Does this mean we won't be hearing any more malarkey about George Bush committing war crimes or Karl Rove outing Valery Plame? Is this a Christmas miracle that democrats are going to stop claiming guilt without a conviction?

How about the "hands up, don't shoot" lie the Dims have been telling for over a year now?

The Medical Examiner said it is true, that Brown was shot in the back.

But you don't care for facts do you.

Those facts were presented by the Medical Examiner in the Grand Jury, but the Grand Jury still acquitted.

Yawn. The whole world watched in real time as the US destroyed millions of innocent lives for a lie.

Okay, so you base your assertion on what you saw on a TV show, but with no conviction in a court of law. Did OJ kill his wife?

I didn't say Bubba committed crimes, I'm just reveling in the miracle. If you can find where I did say so, feel free to post it. What we know he DID do, however, was lie under oath and file false affidavits, losing his law license and having his backers pay a nearly 6 figure fine for doing so.

They are all career politicians, puppet masters control everyone of them.

How about the "hands up, don't shoot" lie the Dims have been telling for over a year now?

Those facts were presented by the Medical Examiner in the Grand Jury, but the Grand Jury still acquitted.
Source?

Okay, so you base your assertion on what you saw on a TV show, but with no conviction in a court of law. Did OJ kill his wife?

I didn't say Bubba committed crimes, I'm just reveling in the miracle. If you can find where I did say so, feel free to post it. What we know he DID do, however, was lie under oath and file false affidavits, losing his law license and having his backers pay a nearly 6 figure fine for doing so.
A TV show? The Iraq war and the millions of dead and destroyed lives there is a "TV SHOW"?

Go fuck yourself.

How long do we have to listen to their hypocritical shameful, disgusting accusation that Bill Clinton is a rapist, or the Clintons are murderers or corrupt embezzlers?

Prove it in a court of law, or just shut the hell up.

Actions speak louder than words is why. They dont care about innocence until proven guilty unless its a cop or Sarah Palin taking a BBC

You ever get tired of giving the Clintons fellatio??
Who's teabag'n now??

A TV show? The Iraq war and the millions of dead and destroyed lives there is a "TV SHOW"?

Go fuck yourself.
Boy, it didn't long for you to go full on juvenile. Is that normal for you?

Brown was a gangbanger and he deserved what he got, your pussy still hurt'n. Huh

Go fuck yourself.
Seriously go to hell. The Iraq war REALLY happened.

The WMD REALLY don't exist (unless you accuse Bush being so incompetent he let ISIS magically get it after we were there for 12 years).

And the US really did execute Order 39 which surrenders all Iraqi oil profits generated by foreign companies to the foreign companies tax free.

Brown was a gangbanger and he deserved what he got, your pussy still hurt'n. Huh

Was he proven a "gangbanger" in a court of law or is that just the new "******"?

What crimes do ******* have to commit to be executed in the street without a trial?

How long do we have to listen to their hypocritical shameful, disgusting accusation that Bill Clinton is a rapist, or the Clintons are murderers or corrupt embezzlers?

Hillary Clinton said it herself victims of sexual assault should be believed. Unless it's Bill Clinton being accused those women are just bimbo's right?

Hillary Clinton: Women Should Be Believed When They Claim Rape; "Have To Increase Prevention"

Hillary Clinton said it herself victims of sexual assault should be believed. Unless it's Bill Clinton being accused those women are just bimbo's right?
Believed until a court of law examines their evidence and throws them out for being money-sucking political hacks.

Go fuck yourself.

The WMD REALLY don't exist (unless you accuse Bush being so incompetent he let ISIS magically get it after we were there for 12 years).

And the US really did execute Order 39 which surrenders all Iraqi oil profits generated by foreign companies to the foreign companies tax free.
Cry me a river, the war in Iraq is the blame on all career politicians. Career politicians are the lowest of lifeforms

Go fuck yourself.

So, where are the convictions in court? You do see how ridiculous your contention is now, don't you?

Was he proven a "gangbanger" in a court of law or is that just the new "******"?

What crimes do ******* have to commit to be executed in the street without a trial?
In his case, assaulting a police officer and attempting to steal his weapon, then charging said police officer when ordered to stop. That was really kind of dumb for him to do.

Again. There are a lot of very bad people, and people who do bad things, who have never been caught or convicted for their crimes. Does that mean they didn't commit crimes? Nope. We are allowed to evaluate people based on their merits (or lack of) and to respond accordingly. If you're doing stupid shit with stupid people, just because you haven't been caught doesn't mean that you didn't do it. And we are not compelled to treat thugs who aren't in prison right at this moment as if they pose no risk.

They do pose a risk, and we will continue to shun them, and they will continue to get shot by cops, and by people who are defending themselves from their stupid criminal asses.

Forum List

Back