Why do republicans think there is no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion just because...

...it hasn't been shown to the media? Are they really that dense? The FBI is building the case for a reason.

My god did republicans have this level of skepticism when Hillary was being investigated for Benghazi and her emails? No, of course not. They clung to the slightest rumors unsubstantiated or not.
how the fk do you know? you just said nothing has been shown. dude, too funny, nothing shown, but you have all the information. who the fk are you again?

Why is it that you can't explain why the FBI is currently investigating Trump's ties to Russia?
Oh I can explain it - FAKE SNOWFLAKE CLAIMS.

NSA / FBI: 'NEVER WAS ANY EVIDENCE OF A CRIME / COLLUSION'
FEINSTIEN: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'
FBI X 3: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'
EX-OBAMA DIA CHIEF: NO EVIDENCE
lol you are such an idiot. Those quotes were based on the information they had at the time. Now they have new information and are investigating him. You are such a sheep lol

Why do liberals keep asking the same ol' questions, in trying to argue their false claim, while continuing to argue the facts?

- The NSA and FBI Directors testified there NEVER was any evidence of crime or collusion.
- The FBI has said there was no collusion 3 times.
- Ex-Obama Director of National Intelligence testified there was / is no collusion
- The Intel Committee Chairman said there is no collusion
- Committee member D-Feinstein said there is no evidence.
- NO evidence has been presented after 10 months of multiple investigations
Why is it that you can't explain why the FBI is currently investigating Trump's ties to Russia?

Also, 6 Intel chiefs to testify there was Russia meddling in the election:

Trump's intel bosses reiterate: Russia meddled in election
who is? that absolutely a false statement. try again.

lol you are such an idiot. Those quotes were based on the information they had at the time. Now they have new information and are investigating him. You are such a sheep lol
no they aren't, just more fakey ackey news from pretendland libnation.

New evidence? Lol. They never had any old evidence.

Then by all means, Billy - prove 'em all wrong - prove me wrong: PRESENT THE EVIDENCE NOW.

Why do liberals keep asking the same ol' questions, in trying to argue their false claim, while continuing to argue the facts?

- The NSA and FBI Directors testified there NEVER was any evidence of crime or collusion.
- The FBI has said there was no collusion 3 times.
- Ex-Obama Director of National Intelligence testified there was / is no collusion
- The Intel Committee Chairman said there is no collusion
- Committee member D-Feinstein said there is no evidence.
- NO evidence has been presented after 10 months of multiple investigations

Also, 6 Intel chiefs to testify there was Russia meddling in the election:

Trump's intel bosses reiterate: Russia meddled in election

Because the republican party lives in another universe that doesn't deal with evidence and hates anyone with any experience. It is sad and on top of this they're like a gang that support each other no matter what.
200.gif

New evidence? Lol. They never had any old evidence.
Right?
200.gif

Nobody in the intelligence community or the democrat party alleges that there is any collusion between Trump and Russia. The only ones who believe it are angry delusional lefties who read way too much left wing fake news. As a matter of fact it seems that Hillary might have been in collusion with the Russians.

Nobody in the intelligence community or the democrat party alleges that there is any collusion between Trump and Russia. The only ones who believe it are angry delusional lefties who read way too much left wing fake news. As a matter of fact it seems that Hillary might have been in collusion with the Russians.
she's old news. I just want the fks to prove what they claim daily in here. based off of what? just wish they'd put it up already after eleven months.

They were already investigating the Russian hacking, were you under the impression that whatever involvement Trump or anyone in his campaign was not being looked at? And where did you get the idea that they have some new information that indicates collusion? Show me the link to where they have said that. Funny, you calling anyone else a sheep.

she's old news. I just want the fks to prove what they claim daily in here. based off of what? just wish they'd put it up already after eleven months.
The only thing that would shut the snowflakes up is Hillary being perp-walked ... and even that might not do it.

The only thing that would shut the snowflakes up is Hillary being perp-walked ... and even that might not do it.
i'd lose my lunch if I saw that. I'd also probably break a bone from rolling laughing.

...it hasn't been shown to the media? Are they really that dense? The FBI is building the case for a reason.

My god did republicans have this level of skepticism when Hillary was being investigated for Benghazi and her emails? No, of course not. They clung to the slightest rumors unsubstantiated or not.

No...just because there isn't any.....

Hilary was being investigated by democrats...as the next one in line to be their boss.......moron...

Because there is zero evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. Now, if you have some, do tell!

Then by all means, Billy - prove 'em all wrong - prove me wrong: PRESENT THE EVIDENCE NOW.
Lol oh right if I don't have the evidence that means it doesn't exist! Wow. Your desperation is showing.

Because there is zero evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. Now, if you have some, do tell!
Why is the FBI investigating it?

Good question.... if there is evidence, then where are the indictments? And on what grounds? How exactly did "the Russians" affect the outcome of the election?
Why are you pretending investigations like this are so timely? Don't be dumb. You people went ape shit over the slightest rumor about Hillary's investigations.

Forum List

Back