Why do republicans think there is no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion just because...

If the Democrats had even the smallest bit of evidence Trump would be impeached in minutes.

Exactly how much time should we give the investigation? A year, 4 or 8 years?

There is far more evidence of a Clinton/Obama/Russia connection. Should we we investigate and charge them?

lol you are such an idiot. Those quotes were based on the information they had at the time. Now they have new information and are investigating him. You are such a sheep lol
Then by all means, Billy - prove 'em all wrong - prove me wrong: PRESENT THE EVIDENCE NOW.
Lol oh right if I don't have the evidence that means it doesn't exist! Wow. Your desperation is showing.

No, it means you don't have any evidence and you don't even know if there is any.

Because there is zero evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. Now, if you have some, do tell!
Why is the FBI investigating it?

Good question.... if there is evidence, then where are the indictments? And on what grounds? How exactly did "the Russians" affect the outcome of the election?
Why are you pretending investigations like this are so timely? Don't be dumb. You people went ape shit over the slightest rumor about Hillary's investigations.

Timely? Who said anything about timely?

...it hasn't been shown to the media? Are they really that dense? The FBI is building the case for a reason.

My god did republicans have this level of skepticism when Hillary was being investigated for Benghazi and her emails? No, of course not. They clung to the slightest rumors unsubstantiated or not.

Exactly what is the "case"???
Trump personally colluded with the Russians to influence his election? Is that what you are claiming?
Hmmmm.
So where was the same excitement about Obama asking Russia to help him get re-elected? I mean here are his exact words!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense”
until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
[NOTE: Isn't this collusion? Obama is asking Russia not to do anything that would prevent his re-election... THAT is collusion"]
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

But there has been piles of evidence in the news. Just the lies are more than enough to warrant an extensive investigation.

And now, rump has fired every independent person investigating him.

He can't fire everybody though. Let's just hope he's not paying too much attention to the Pooting deals with his detractors.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

lol you are such an idiot. Those quotes were based on the information they had at the time. Now they have new information and are investigating him. You are such a sheep lol
Then by all means, Billy - prove 'em all wrong - prove me wrong: PRESENT THE EVIDENCE NOW.
Lol oh right if I don't have the evidence that means it doesn't exist! Wow. Your desperation is showing.

No, it means you don't have any evidence and you don't even know if there is any.
So why is the FBI currently investigating It?

...it hasn't been shown to the media? Are they really that dense? The FBI is building the case for a reason.

My god did republicans have this level of skepticism when Hillary was being investigated for Benghazi and her emails? No, of course not. They clung to the slightest rumors unsubstantiated or not.

LOL...um, because there isn't any "evidence"

Here's a $20 for your troubles.

graphic1-jpg.105299

Partisans only "see" their "side" of the story.
Objective information speaks for itself. Trump is being investigated by the FBI.

So we can count on your support for indicting Hillary?

Don't be silly and don't get your hopes up.

If there were grounds, the pubs would be falling all over each other to indict.

It's not as though any of them have anything else to occupy their time, like finding more ways to funnel the tax payer's money into their pockets.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Because there is zero evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. Now, if you have some, do tell!

Good question.... if there is evidence, then where are the indictments? And on what grounds? How exactly did "the Russians" affect the outcome of the election?
Why are you pretending investigations like this are so timely? Don't be dumb. You people went ape shit over the slightest rumor about Hillary's investigations.

Timely? Who said anything about timely?
You're an idiot if you think an indictment would happen this quickly. That's just ridiculous.

Actually you have no idea what they are investigating. I detest the Donald , he is just another Neo-Con like all Presidents. They may well be investigating Podesta, we just don't know. Someone says "Russia" you people act like Pavlov's dogs.

Actually you have no idea what they are investigating. I detest the Donald , he is just another Neo-Con like all Presidents. They may well be investigating Podesta, we just don't know. Someone says "Russia" you people act like Pavlov's dogs.
Yeah we do. They are investigating Russian meddling and what Trump's campaign had to do with it.

Yeah we do. They are investigating Russian meddling and what Trump's campaign had to do with it.

AND??? You are too young to remember this:

This Kremlin leader bragged about tipping a U.S. presidential election
Russian President Vladimir Putin has repeatedly dismissed the allegations that Russia-backed hackers interfered in the U.S. presidential election, dubbing such claims "hysteria" meant "only to distract the attention of the American people." But if Putin did attempt to meddle in the race, he apparently wouldn't be the first Russian head of state to do so.

At least one other Kremlin leader has suggested he successfully influenced a U.S. election. That happened at the height of the Cold War, in 1961, when Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev met the then-recently elected John F. Kennedy in Vienna.
Analysis | This Kremlin leader bragged about tipping a U.S. presidential election

OH wait that was Kennedy that was elected so yea that's ok!

OK........I'm a Republican, and I confess: "Russia influenced me to vote for Trump".

When I entered the voting booth. Some sort of commie mind wave signal that I can't explain, forced me to vote for Trump.

True story........ :cool:
It's amazing to me how you people miss the point as always.

That comet and others have perjured themselves because they are secretly keeping evidence of criminal activity despite repeatedly saying the investigation is a foreign intelligence investigation and not a criminal investigation and that anyone who disagrees with your insane conspiracy theory is stupid because you are a total partisan hack? That point?

No you don't, that's just the connection you WANT to be there. That's just the meme you picked up from Hillary, Barak and the MSM. In truth you have no idea at all and they ain't talkin ;) (The FBI)

Why is it that you can't explain why the FBI is currently investigating Trump's ties to Russia?
Oh I can explain it - FAKE SNOWFLAKE CLAIMS.

NSA / FBI: 'NEVER WAS ANY EVIDENCE OF A CRIME / COLLUSION'
FEINSTIEN: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'
FBI X 3: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'
EX-OBAMA DIA CHIEF: NO EVIDENCE

Yet despite this he can't figure out why we keep saying there is no evidence of a crime. He can't even articulate what crime was supposedly committed that we should investigate

Why is it that you can't explain why the FBI is currently investigating Trump's ties to Russia?
Oh I can explain it - FAKE SNOWFLAKE CLAIMS.

NSA / FBI: 'NEVER WAS ANY EVIDENCE OF A CRIME / COLLUSION'
FEINSTIEN: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'
FBI X 3: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'
EX-OBAMA DIA CHIEF: NO EVIDENCE

Several of those statements were made during the same hearing. That they announced that they've been investigating Russian influence since July. Others were made afterwards. Can you name a single piece of evidence they have found since?

No you don't, that's just the connection you WANT to be there. That's just the meme you picked up from Hillary, Barak and the MSM. In truth you have no idea at all and they ain't talkin ;) (The FBI)
Um no that is what the FBI said.

Oh Billy triple naught (Apt nick for you, btw. Billy triple nothing fits)... The difference is that with you goddess, there was evidence presented that she committed crimes. Just because Loretta "000" (Another triple nothing) Lynch refused to prosecute doesn't mean that Hillary was innocent.

As for Benghazi, Hillary was guilty of not identifying right off the bat that it was a terrorist attack (Evidence has shown she knew it was) and presented a false narrative in order to protect your Messiah, because he stated before the 2012 election that Al Qaeda was defeated and the War on Terror was over. Also, Hillary and her cronies failed 4 brave men by not not sending reinforcement to the CIA contractors protecting America property. And afterwards she attempted to minimize the loss of American lives with the now infamous statement "What difference does it make?" Just for that I give "Hillary 00000's.

I wouldn't give Hillary the sweat off my balls if she was lost in the desert and dying of thirst. Why, you ask? Well, what difference does it make?

We never should've been in Benghazi in the first place. And since we were, the security team should have been strengthened as ambassador Stevens requested several times. And we should've had people on stand by after the trouble in Cairo on the day before. But we didn't do any of those things because Obama told us the war on terrorism was over and he wasn't going to take any action that might be perceived as otherwise. And so 4 Americans died, and Obama and Clinton stood over their bodies and flat out lied to the families of those brave men. For purely political reasons, and there's no excuse for that.

Forum List

Back