Why do so many black women think all white men have money?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They seem to have this thought process that if they date a white man everything will be peaches and cream because he has money

Not all fucking white men are successful and whatever black women think that needs to be in a mental institution

They seem to have this thought process that if they date a white man everything will be peaches and cream because he has money

I dunno dood -- when I've dated black women, money was not what they were after. Just sayin'...

Not all fucking white men are successful and whatever black women think that needs to be in a mental institution

Any man that is fucking can be considered "successful". :p

Any man that is fucking can be considered "successful". :p
You're bringing me down man.....

You are totally hung up on stereotypes!!!!

It's because dating a man with a job and no criminal record is a new experience for them. .... :cool:

It's because dating a man with a job and no criminal record is a new experience for them. .... :cool:

You retarded too if you think all black men have a criminal record and no job

I am a 76-year old White male who lives in Lake City, Florida. This past Monday, I was checking out in the self-checkout line of Winn Dixie. I was wearing a muscle shirt with the word “Marines” and the motto “Semper Fidelis. I also wore my dog tags. Suddenly an attractive middle aged Black woman stepped in front of me. She swiped her credit card and paid for my purchase before I even knew what was happening. Then she looked at me and said, “Thank you.”

I saw her again when I was returning my cart and I thanked her for her kindness. She gave me a smile I will never forget and said, “Have a blessed day.”

Thank you, dear lady, whoever you are.

Last edited:
I am a 76-year old White male who lives in Lake City, Florida. This past Monday, I was checking out in the self-checkout line of Winn Dixie. I was wearing a muscle shirt with the word “Marines” and the motto “Semper Fidelis. I also wore my dog tags. Suddenly an attractive middle aged Black woman stepped in front of me. She swiped her credit card and paid for my purchase before I even knew what was happening. Then she looked at me and said, “Thank you.”

I saw her again when I was returning my cart and I thanked her for her kindness. She gave me a smile I will never forget and said, “Have a blessed day.”

No one gives a fuck

No one gives a fuck

I do :) God Bless that woman, she was generous and kind

Stop being a poser and they'll stop making that assumption.:thup: :D

What do you mean Sherry Poo?

Don't give up hope that someday you too can be successful.:eusa_whistle:

I am successfukl, want to sit on my dick?

I am successfukl, want to sit on my dick?

I'm not a black woman.:lol:

No one gives a fuck

She did.

Forum List

Back