Why do so many hot chicks don't make it to college?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The biggest college in my state has only average slightly overweight women as well as landwhale SJW and MAGA cultists.

Why don't hot chicks make it to college?

If I am president I will force rich ugly and average looking college girls to pay for the college education of hot chicks who for some reason are unable to attend college.

The biggest college in my state has only average slightly overweight women as well as landwhale SJW and MAGA cultists.

If I am president I will force rich ugly and average looking college girls to pay for the college education of hot chicks who for some reason are unable to attend college.

Because they get knocked up? Just a guess.

Make College Hot Again!

Drunk, stoned, or elementary school drop out?
:eusa_whistle:
Why do so many hot chicks don't make it to college?

The first state school I attended had a ratio of guys to girls at guys 47% to girls 53%. Some five years later, I went to a different state school, there, the guy/girl ration was 33% guys, 67% girls.

. . . and there were plenty of 10's among the gals.

Of course, that school was one of the nation's leaders for teacher ed., so it would be like saying you never had a hot teacher. . . .

standards.jpg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back