Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

He lived 2 years after that --- he became one of the most dangerous men to the white supremacist power structure in America in the 2 years after 63 -- but since you have no idea who Malcolm was about, you would never know..

I bet you don't even know the significance of the name "El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz"

Oh yeah?...hmmm then why was he killed by black men?
The most dangerous thing to White Supremacist power was other whites who were not white supremacist.
Funny thing when people talk about the guy, they either only want to talk about pre-recant or post-recant. The problem is, he was both. While he did recant his anti-white talk, he remained a black nationalist who still spoke about keeping them separate.
I hope you are better than Asclepias, who would now post up a single meme to make his argument.

And again, I have never had anything against the man. He was right. For the time. Blacks were obviously treated worse than 2nd class citizens by the white power structure. He was right to be angry.

He lived 2 years after that --- he became one of the most dangerous men to the white supremacist power structure in America in the 2 years after 63 -- but since you have no idea who Malcolm was about, you would never know..

I bet you don't even know the significance of the name "El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz"

The most dangerous thing to White Supremacist power was other whites who were not white supremacist.
Funny thing when people talk about the guy, they either only want to talk about pre-recant or post-recant. The problem is, he was both. While he did recant his anti-white talk, he remained a black nationalist who still spoke about keeping them separate.
I hope you are better than Asclepias, who would now post up a single meme to make his argument.

And again, I have never had anything against the man. He was right. For the time. Blacks were obviously treated worse than 2nd class citizens by the white power structure. He was right to be angry.
You avoided the question. Why did you do that? See? This is why I said you dont have a clue regarding Malcolm X.

Why was he killed by Black men? For the same reason JFK and Lincoln were killed by white men.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So, after all this, where's the hate for Malcolm? It's been alluded to multiple times, but it's not evident.
Its evident in every post by a white person claiming Malcolm isnt relevant.

He isn't relevant to the majority of people.
I disagree. He isnt relevant to poor uneducated people but to everyone else he is very relevant. There is a reason his ideology proliferates to this day.

The Impact of Malcolm X in the Human Rights Movement | NewsActivist

It's still not hate to say he's not relevant. You can live an entire lifetime and neither hate nor find him relevant. You just have no reason to think about him.

So, after all this, where's the hate for Malcolm? It's been alluded to multiple times, but it's not evident.

I disagree. He isnt relevant to poor uneducated people but to everyone else he is very relevant. There is a reason his ideology proliferates to this day.

It's still not hate to say he's not relevant. You can live an entire lifetime and neither hate nor find him relevant. You just have no reason to think about him.
Of course its deep seated hatred to say he isnt relevant. Hatred combined with ignorance but hatred all the same.

• Thanks
Unfortunately, speaking the truth is always the most offensive thing. Anyone who speaks up in an articulate and authoritative manner for a demographic group that is being attacked by others will be targeted by those in opposition, who do not want the darts of truth to pierce their skin. The problem is not that these people ever did anything wrong. The problem is that they tell the honest truth.

I liked him. He was a close minded bigot for much of his life, filled with hate.

then he went on his muslim pilgrimage, realized just how wrong being hateful was.

that's what got him murdered, he didn't preach hate anymore.
Interesting...

If that's your thoughts on Minister Malcolm X, then what's your thoughts on the extremely bigoted anti-black environment, practiced by the majority of whites in America, that Malcolm X was born into?

How do you practice an environment?

Didn't whites establish this country with the belief they were superior, they were the orginal people, they were gods chosen and that blacks were the devil?

When X advocated violence as you claim what was healking about fighting? Can you answer these questions or are you a pissy little racist white prick?

Because white racism has never been non violent.
It all started with the Pilgrim Fathers on the Mayflower,who came to America,not because they we persecuted BUT because they were the Persecuters(the English and Europeans were fed up with Burning Witches and the like and had moved on from the dour Medieval Practices of this Cult.

Nothing really has changed in America,Has It

steve

There is a lot of truth in what you just said.

no truth at all-------the idiot idea that the PILGRIMS came to the USA
so that they COULD BURN WITCHES----is kinda equal to a charge that
blacks from the south migrated north so they could be come pimps like
Malcolm X
What would you know,because you do NO DUE DILLIGENCE and are as thick as a plank

huh? you actually believe that the English people who came to the northern part of "America" did so because they were motivated to burn witches?-----or is it that you actually believe that blacks who migrated to the NORTHERN part of the country in the late 1800s and early 1900s did so in order to become pimps like "Malcolm X" was in his early adulthood. Did you ever read his
writings? I did.
They came to bring/export in a violent way there demonic beliefs

Yes I have read the X and I suggest you do,in its entirity and not just pick out of context sayings to use,that you typically do to put your often erroneous comments

• Thanks

The fact is, he was relevant. And relevant to the majority of the people. He is a major historical figure. Period.

The fact is, he was relevant. And relevant to the majority of the people. He is a major historical figure. Period.

he is an historical figure-------not particularly bright or insightful

White men have assassinated every president and yet no one questions why white men did that. When it is discussed about their impact, we never see a punk like you saying well he apparently didn't matter to whites because his own killed him. Therefore your comments in regard to X are those of a dumb ass racist white that cannot face the truth X spoke to whites.

He was all of those things and then some. He was the type of black person a retard like you fears.

He was all of those things and then some. He was the type of black person a retard like you fears.

why would I fear Malcolm? I have seen lots of black male pimps----
I used to walk thru Harlem way back in the 60s because getting thru
Manhattan on the subways confused me-------the only people who
seemed to fear them were the prostitutes. Were he INSIGTFUL---he would
have NOT provoked a very powerful black leader----to wit ELIJAH MUHUMMAD

Since X was not a pimp in the 60's apparently your dumb ass is talking about someone else.

Since X was not a pimp in the 60's apparently your dumb ass is talking about someone else.

I did not say that X was a pimp in the 60s------HE wrote about his criminal
career and I READ the stuff circa 1970. -------as to PIMPS in Harlem----
I did not claim to encounter X ---the pimp-------I SAW OTHERS with no fear
at all. Pimps focus on prostitutes and------the people they PAY OFF. Later
on in my life-------I did not fear the prostitutes that were dragged into the city
public health facility-------they seemed like VICTIMS to me. The pimps never
showed

on in my life-------I did not fear the prostitutes that were dragged into the city
showed

Well we are talking about the civil rights fighter Malcolm X. He was not a pimp then. But you keep talking about him pimping. So don't try lying to me.

You avoided the question. Why did you do that? See? This is why I said you dont have a clue regarding Malcolm X.

Why was he killed by Black men? For the same reason JFK and Lincoln were killed by white men.

Haha.... no one could ever accuse you of not being consistent, unfortunately that includes your ignorance.

showed

Well we are talking about the civil rights fighter Malcolm X. He was not a pimp then. But you keep talking about him pimping. So don't try lying to me.

it is not clear to me that he did the civil rights effort much good------why did
the SAUDI PIMP---Elijah muhummad hate him so much?

showed

it is not clear to me that he did the civil rights effort much good------why did
the SAUDI PIMP---Elijah muhummad hate him so much?

in fact, the black muslim effort is a failure too. It reeks of violence

Of course its deep seated hatred to say he isnt relevant. Hatred combined with ignorance but hatred all the same.

Nonsense. You're butthurt because people don't pay attention to someone you think is important. In response you accuse them of hatred. The truth is much less incendiary, they just don't care.

Forum List

Back