Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

I never met Malcolm X myself since he was gone before I was born but he has had the most influence on what I am about. I see his legacy in the various Black power movements. I attribute the thirst my people show for true knowledge to his teachings. Whats so great about Malcolm is that he was never portrayed as a saint yet rose to command so much respect. He showed the true phases of growth Black people must go through to achieve greatness. He provided an example, a pathway, that anyone could/can follow.

Elaborate.... specifics.
I doubt you have a clue who Malcom X was, and if I am wrong... then why do you constantly worry about what white people think?
That's the hilarious thing about you and MarcAtl... big fans of a guy who wanted blacks and whites to be separate peoples.. yet here you are..

I never met Malcolm X myself since he was gone before I was born but he has had the most influence on what I am about. I see his legacy in the various Black power movements. I attribute the thirst my people show for true knowledge to his teachings. Whats so great about Malcolm is that he was never portrayed as a saint yet rose to command so much respect. He showed the true phases of growth Black people must go through to achieve greatness. He provided an example, a pathway, that anyone could/can follow.

Elaborate.... specifics.
I doubt you have a clue who Malcom X was, and if I am wrong... then why do you constantly worry about what white people think?
That's the hilarious thing about you and MarcAtl... big fans of a guy who wanted blacks and whites to be separate peoples.. yet here you are..
If you read the part bolded in black first, then read the part bolded in red -- you would laugh......but only if you had a clue who Malcolm X was...and you don't

Elaborate.... specifics.
Doesnt matter what you doubt and who told you I worry about what whites think? I've made it pretty clear that nothing whites think or claim is taken seriously by me. Its come to the point that if a white person, historian, etc says something I tend to think they are lying from the moment they open their mouths. Not really sure what being here has to do with saying that Malcolms existence is historically and personally significant. Can you elaborate?

Elaborate.... specifics.
If you read the part bolded in black first, then read the part bolded in red -- you would laugh......but only if you had a clue who Malcolm X was...and you don't
Like most clowns that know nothing of Malcolm X, he repeats his talking points given to him by his masters.

Elaborate.... specifics.
Like most clowns that know nothing of Malcolm X, he repeats his talking points given to him by his masters.

Uh huh.... you're the clown.

Speech at MSU in 1963......

This new type of black man, he doesn't want integration; he wants separation. Not segregation, separation. To him, segregation, as we're taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, means that which is forced upon inferiors by superiors. A segregated community is a Negro community. But the white community, though it's all white, is never called a segregated community. It's a separate community. In the white community, the white man controls the economy, his own economy, his own politics, his own everything. That's his community. But at the same time while the Negro lives in a separate community, it's a segregated community. Which means it's regulated from the outside by outsiders. The white man has all of the businesses in the Negro community. He runs the politics of the Negro community. He controls all the civic organizations in the Negro community. This is a segregated community.

We don't go for segregation. We go for separation. Separation is when you have your own. You control your own economy; you control your own politics; you control your own society; you control your own everything. You have yours and you control yours; we have ours and we control ours.

They don't call Chinatown in New York City or on the West Coast a segregated community, yet it's all Chinese. But the Chinese control it. Chinese voluntarily live there, they control it. They run it. They have their own schools. They control their own politics, control their own industry. And they don't feel like they're being made inferior because they have to live to themselves. They choose to live to themselves. They live there voluntarily. And they are doing for themselves in their community the same thing you do for yourself in your community. This makes them equal because they have what you have. But if they didn't have what you have, then they'd be controlled from your side; even though they would be on their side, they'd be controlled from your side by you.

So when we who follow the Honorable Elijah Muhammad say that we're for separation, it should be emphasized we're not for segregation; we're for separation.

Elaborate.... specifics.

This new type of black man, he doesn't want integration; he wants separation. Not segregation, separation. To him, segregation, as we're taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, means that which is forced upon inferiors by superiors. A segregated community is a Negro community. But the white community, though it's all white, is never called a segregated community. It's a separate community. In the white community, the white man controls the economy, his own economy, his own politics, his own everything. That's his community. But at the same time while the Negro lives in a separate community, it's a segregated community. Which means it's regulated from the outside by outsiders. The white man has all of the businesses in the Negro community. He runs the politics of the Negro community. He controls all the civic organizations in the Negro community. This is a segregated community.

We don't go for segregation. We go for separation. Separation is when you have your own. You control your own economy; you control your own politics; you control your own society; you control your own everything. You have yours and you control yours; we have ours and we control ours.

They don't call Chinatown in New York City or on the West Coast a segregated community, yet it's all Chinese. But the Chinese control it. Chinese voluntarily live there, they control it. They run it. They have their own schools. They control their own politics, control their own industry. And they don't feel like they're being made inferior because they have to live to themselves. They choose to live to themselves. They live there voluntarily. And they are doing for themselves in their community the same thing you do for yourself in your community. This makes them equal because they have what you have. But if they didn't have what you have, then they'd be controlled from your side; even though they would be on their side, they'd be controlled from your side by you.

So when we who follow the Honorable Elijah Muhammad say that we're for separation, it should be emphasized we're not for segregation; we're for separation.
Yes you are a clown. You even posted that he said that in 1963. What a moron you are. :laughing0301:

am-not-a-racist-am-against-every-form-of-racism-9889440.png

Oct., 11th 1963 California.......

Therefore, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad says, American propaganda is designed to make us think that no matter how much hell we catch here, we're still better off in America than we'd be anywhere else. They want us to think we have no place else to go. And many of our so-called intellectuals who pose as our leaders and spokesmen actually believe that we have no place else to go. So their solution to our problem is that we stay here and continue to catch hell from the American white man.

But the only permanent solution is complete separation or some land of our own in a country of our own. All other courses will lead to violence and bloodshed. It will lead to the destruction of America, and it will also lead to the destruction of our people who fall for it. So his message is flee for your lives and save yourselves. And I thank you.

Therefore, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad says, American propaganda is designed to make us think that no matter how much hell we catch here, we're still better off in America than we'd be anywhere else. They want us to think we have no place else to go. And many of our so-called intellectuals who pose as our leaders and spokesmen actually believe that we have no place else to go. So their solution to our problem is that we stay here and continue to catch hell from the American white man.

But the only permanent solution is complete separation or some land of our own in a country of our own. All other courses will lead to violence and bloodshed. It will lead to the destruction of America, and it will also lead to the destruction of our people who fall for it. So his message is flee for your lives and save yourselves. And I thank you.
1963 again. Youre a clown.

How Malcolm X Became a Real Muslim

"Gone was the belief in whites as exclusively evil. Gone was the call for black separatism."

Elaborate.... specifics.

Yes you are a clown. You even posted that he said that in 1963. What a moron you are. :laughing0301:
WTF are talking about.
Michigan State University, February 1963

Well, there you go.
Like I said, you know nothing about Malcom X.
You want to deny speeches he made all across America..... then go for it.
Like I thought, you know nothing

Well, there you go.
Youre the clown quoting what he said prior to him going to Mecca. You obviously know nothing about Malcolm X except what you were told to believe. Your ignorance would be embarrassing to me but its a good thing I'm Black and not white. :laugh:

Elaborate.... specifics.

WTF are talking about.
Michigan State University, February 1963
I'm talking about you being an idiot parrot that doesnt know anything about Malcolm X. :laugh:

Well, there you go.
Youre the clown quoting what he said prior to him going to Mecca. You obviously know nothing about Malcolm X except what you were told to believe. Your ignorance would be embarrassing to me but its a good thing I'm Black and not white. :laugh:

Of course I know he went to Mecca.
So?
I know he recanted parts of what he had said previously.
Malcom X was as complicated as he was passionate. Little is known as to why he changed everything so fast. He spoke little of it. Instead he spent his last year denouncing the Nation of Islam (which lead to his death) and trying to create a new organization, and most likely to run for office.
But you cannot deny he still spoke of separatism in 1964.
His most famous speech of '64 was "Bullets or Ballets".... and in that speech he still talked about "we should control our own communities"... and spoke of how blacks should vote for blacks. He spoke about how blacks should control their own economies by owning businesses in black neighborhoods.

Well, there you go.

So?
Malcom X was as complicated as he was passionate. Little is known as to why he changed everything so fast. He spoke little of it. Instead he spent his last year denouncing the Nation of Islam (which lead to his death) and trying to create a new organization, and most likely to run for office.
His most famous speech of '64 was "Bullets or Ballets".... and in that speech he still talked about "we should control our own communities"... and spoke of how blacks should vote for blacks. He spoke about how blacks should control their own economies by owning businesses in black neighborhoods.
You only know this because I just proved it. If you already knew then you wouldnt have made those silly claims. Youre a clown that was repeating what you were told and got caught due to your lack of knowledge.

Of course Blacks should control their own communities. Whats the issue with that? Do you really expect us to believe whites should control our communities? You white boys are silly. Why should it be okay for whites, asians, white Jews, etc to control their communities and economies but Blacks cant control theirs?

Well, there you go.

So?
You only know this because I just proved it. If you already knew then you wouldnt have made those silly claims. Youre a clown that was repeating what you were told and got caught due to your lack of knowledge.

Of course Blacks should control their own communities. Whats the issue with that? Do you really expect us to believe whites should control our communities? You white boys are silly. Why should it be okay for whites, asians, white Jews, etc to control their communities and economies but Blacks cant control theirs?

So you are also for separate communities. You are a black nationalist.
And how am I parroting what I have been told, which btw is nothing, when all I have done is directly quote Malcom?
You are a funny guy.
I have actually stated almost no opinions here. Only quoted Malcom X's own words.

NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME _ MY OPINION.
I have nothing against the man.
I believe he thought and did what he believed was right. And at the time, he was right. Blacks were absolutely 2nd class citizens then. Blacks were no longer slaves, but were still in economic servitude to whites. He was angry that black people were not rising up and continued to bow their heads as whites walked by and accepted their condition. He was right.
That was then.
I have little doubt that if Malcom X could see blacks today he would be furious. But not at whites. At blacks. He would be appalled at the 70% of kids living without a father, the amoral culture and lack of accountability. Indeed.... he would be screaming at the top of his lungs.
And he would be right.

Well, there you go.

So?

And how am I parroting what I have been told, which btw is nothing, when all I have done is directly quote Malcom?
You are a funny guy.
I have actually stated almost no opinions here. Only quoted Malcom X's own words.

I believe he thought and did what he believed was right. And at the time, he was right. Blacks were absolutely 2nd class citizens then. Blacks were no longer slaves, but were still in economic servitude to whites. He was angry that black people were not rising up and continued to bow their heads as whites walked by and accepted their condition. He was right.
That was then.
I have little doubt that if Malcom X could see blacks today he would be furious. But not at whites. At blacks. He would be appalled at the 70% of kids living without a father, the amoral culture and lack of accountability. Indeed.... he would be screaming at the top of his lungs.
And he would be right.

Yes I am unapologetically Black. My only concern is my Black people. However, I am not the topic so please stop deflecting. You were parroting what you were told and had no clue that after going to Mecca Malcolm X changed his stance about whites. Youre just another silly clown that didnt have a clue before being educated by me.

Well, there you go.

So?

You are a funny guy.

That was then.
And he would be right.

Yes I am unapologetically Black. My only concern is my Black people. However, I am not the topic so please stop deflecting. You were parroting what you were told and had no clue that after going to Mecca Malcolm X changed his stance about whites. Youre just another silly clown that didnt have a clue before being educated by me.

Again you're a funny guy. Who doesn't read the post he responds to. Clearly.
I haven't been told anything about the guy in my life.
I am 53 years old, and grew up in Southern Indiana. In my childhood, I didn't meet the first blackperson until I was in the 6th grade. Had never spoken to one. There was none here then.
And they most certainly didn't talk about Malcom X when I was in school. And when I continued my education they weren't talking about him then either.
So, as I said... I haven't been told anything about him. But I read. a lot. About a lot of things. I read about him, saw more than one documentary in him. Listened to his words. The guy was right - for the time he lived. Nothing wrong with what he said. He was right. Then.
But now is now. His words no longer apply, because the conditions he spoke of no longer exist. And that makes him irrelevant except to know your history.
Malcom X, Frederick Douglas, MLK etc. etc. They would all be appalled and outraged by the black culture that exist now.

So?

You are a funny guy.

That was then.
And he would be right.

I am 53 years old, and grew up in Southern Indiana. In my childhood, I didn't meet the first blackperson until I was in the 6th grade. Had never spoken to one. There was none here then.
And they most certainly didn't talk about Malcom X when I was in school. And when I continued my education they weren't talking about him then either.
So, as I said... I haven't been told anything about him. But I read. a lot. About a lot of things. I read about him, saw more than one documentary in him. Listened to his words. The guy was right - for the time he lived. Nothing wrong with what he said. He was right. Then.
But now is now. His words no longer apply, because the conditions he spoke of no longer exist. And that makes him irrelevant except to know your history.
Malcom X, Frederick Douglas, MLK etc. etc. They would all be appalled and outraged by the black culture that exist now.

Youre just a clown repeating what you were told which is why you had no clue about Malcolms changing views. I dont need your life history. Its irrelevant to the point. The point is that Malcolm is relevant now and will continue to be in the future. His ideology lives to this very day. Nothing a white person says can change that. Sorry but you dont have the credibility to uphold your statement.

So?

You are a funny guy.

That was then.
And he would be right.

Youre just a clown repeating what you were told which is why you had no clue about Malcolms changing views. I dont need your life history. Its irrelevant to the point. The point is that Malcolm is relevant now and will continue to be in the future. His ideology lives to this very day. Nothing a white person says can change that. Sorry but you dont have the credibility to uphold your statement.

Haha.... you are entertaining I will give you that.
I let you go back to constantly seeking to reaffirm yourself by white people. While saying you don't care about white people... :rofl:

Forum List

Back