Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

Did he NOT advocate for violence?

Were these items NOT what he believed and how then is this the truth?

"From his adoption of the Nation of Islam in 1952 until he broke with it in 1964, Malcolm X promoted the Nation's teachings. These included the beliefs:
  • that black people are the original people of the world[87]
  • that white people are "devils"[88]
  • that blacks are superior to whites, and
  • that the demise of the white race is imminent.[89]"
Was Malcolm X NOT a close friend of Fidel Castro?

"Fidel Castro also attended the Assembly, and Malcolm X met publicly with him as part of a welcoming committee of Harlem community leaders.[85] Castro was sufficiently impressed with Malcolm X to suggest a private meeting, and after two hours of talking, Castro invited Malcolm X to visit Cuba.[86]"

Gee, what's not to like?

What's more, this 2018. As has been said, the vast majority have not a clue as to who Malcolm X is nor do they care.

Didn't whites establish this country with the belief they were superior, they were the orginal people, they were gods chosen and that blacks were the devil?

When X advocated violence as you claim what was healking about fighting? Can you answer these questions or are you a pissy little racist white prick?

Because white racism has never been non violent.
It all started with the Pilgrim Fathers on the Mayflower,who came to America,not because they we persecuted BUT because they were the Persecuters(the English and Europeans were fed up with Burning Witches and the like and had moved on from the dour Medieval Practices of this Cult.

Nothing really has changed in America,Has It

steve

There is a lot of truth in what you just said.

no truth at all-------the idiot idea that the PILGRIMS came to the USA
so that they COULD BURN WITCHES----is kinda equal to a charge that
blacks from the south migrated north so they could be come pimps like
Malcolm X

That's stupid. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

yes-----almost as stupid as your contention that DA PILGRIMS were galvanized by a desire to BURN WITCHES

I was just doing some reading on Malcolm X, and it appears that toward the very end of his life, he had a change of mind and heart… Which is good. As I said earlier on the thread, I have nothing against the man, I just disagree with his approach. But evidently he himself realized he had the wrong approach. His involvement with the Nation of Islam definitely put him on the wrong path...so good thing he had the wisdom to leave them.

Now that I know more about his childhood and life experiences, it's understandable that he had the mindset and views he did. I know that most here will disagree with this, and I'm sure a few will mock me for saying it… but as I was reading about him, I was thinking to myself… he definitely needed Jesus. It's sad that he was killed, because apparently his views were slowly but continually evolving (in the right direction)... so who knows what could have happened if he wasn't killed.

Malcolm X faced extreme hatred for his entire life which you ignore from whites because of his race. That's the entire problem with your assessment.

Did you not read what you were replying to? I just finished saying that I was reading about his background and childhood and that now I see why he has the mindset he had. I just finished basically saying that I sympathize with him, because of his childhood and life experiences, which led him to have the views that he had.

Your reply above shows that you quickly skimmed my post and assumed I said something other than what I actually said.

No. It means I read your entire post where you said not one word in condemnation of the white racism he faced his entire life.

shallow MUCH------do you want to condemn the fact that I had to face
the constant criminality of the black neighborhood in which I once live? ----
I want my jewelry back------It belonged to my great grandmother

I was just doing some reading on Malcolm X, and it appears that toward the very end of his life, he had a change of mind and heart… Which is good. As I said earlier on the thread, I have nothing against the man, I just disagree with his approach. But evidently he himself realized he had the wrong approach. His involvement with the Nation of Islam definitely put him on the wrong path...so good thing he had the wisdom to leave them.

Now that I know more about his childhood and life experiences, it's understandable that he had the mindset and views he did. I know that most here will disagree with this, and I'm sure a few will mock me for saying it… but as I was reading about him, I was thinking to myself… he definitely needed Jesus. It's sad that he was killed, because apparently his views were slowly but continually evolving (in the right direction)... so who knows what could have happened if he wasn't killed.

Malcolm X faced extreme hatred for his entire life which you ignore from whites because of his race. That's the entire problem with your assessment.

Did you not read what you were replying to? I just finished saying that I was reading about his background and childhood and that now I see why he has the mindset he had. I just finished basically saying that I sympathize with him, because of his childhood and life experiences, which led him to have the views that he had.

Your reply above shows that you quickly skimmed my post and assumed I said something other than what I actually said.

No. It means I read your entire post where you said not one word in condemnation of the white racism he faced his entire life.

would you like to comment on the fact that I faced really horrid weather
conditions in my childhood?

Didn't whites establish this country with the belief they were superior, they were the orginal people, they were gods chosen and that blacks were the devil?

When X advocated violence as you claim what was healking about fighting? Can you answer these questions or are you a pissy little racist white prick?

It all started with the Pilgrim Fathers on the Mayflower,who came to America,not because they we persecuted BUT because they were the Persecuters(the English and Europeans were fed up with Burning Witches and the like and had moved on from the dour Medieval Practices of this Cult.

steve

Malcolm X

That's stupid. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

yes-----almost as stupid as your contention that DA PILGRIMS were galvanized by a desire to BURN WITCHES

That was not my contention or the persons contention who actually posted the words. Learn to read.

Yes you are shallow. Whites vandalize and steal more than blacks by a pretty large amount according to the FBI UCR. Besides we were talking about what Malcolm X faced in the 1960's. OK?

Don't drift off into dementia again please.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

"From his adoption of the Nation of Islam in 1952 until he broke with it in 1964, Malcolm X promoted the Nation's teachings. These included the beliefs:

"Fidel Castro also attended the Assembly, and Malcolm X met publicly with him as part of a welcoming committee of Harlem community leaders.[85] Castro was sufficiently impressed with Malcolm X to suggest a private meeting, and after two hours of talking, Castro invited Malcolm X to visit Cuba.[86]"

Gee, what's not to like?

What's more, this 2018. As has been said, the vast majority have not a clue as to who Malcolm X is nor do they care.

steve

Malcolm X
IT WAS ACTUALLY Rosie,if you look into history,your analogy re African Americans FROM THE SOUTH THAT MOVED NORTH TO BECOME PIMPS is even for you,the most Banal and Absurd thing you have muttered in a while

They moved to be Free of the Yoke Of slavery and racism...remember the White Supremesist Of the South made Lynching an Art Form.

Shame on you Rosie<>Now APOLOGISE....STEVE

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

And Yet
The Only Suspect As The Trigger Man In His Murder Was....
Louis Farrakhan ??

Also:
I've Never In My Life
Heard A White Person Bitch About Malcolm
So You Must Be A Trolling Liar
That You Always Seem To Prove Yourself To Be

And Yet
The Only Suspect As The Trigger Man In His Murder Was....
Louis Farrakhan ??

Also:
I've Never In My Life
Heard A White Person Bitch About Malcolm
So You Must Be A Trolling Liar
That You Always Seem To Prove Yourself To Be

On February 19, 1965, Malcolm X told interviewer Gordon Parks that the Nation of Islam was actively trying to kill him. On February 21, 1965, he was preparing to address the OAAU in Manhattan's Audubon Ballroom when someone in the 400-person audience yelled, "******! Get your hand outta my pocket!"[176][177][178] As Malcolm X and his bodyguards tried to quell the disturbance,[N] a man rushed forward and shot him once in the chest with a sawed-off shotgun[179][180] and two other men charged the stage firing semi-automatic handguns.[177] Malcolm X was pronounced dead at 3:30 pm, shortly after arriving at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital.[178] The autopsy identified 21 gunshot wounds to the chest, left shoulder, arms and legs, including ten buckshot wounds from the initial shotgun blast.[181]

One gunman, Nation of Islam member Talmadge Hayer (also known as Thomas Hagan), was beaten by the crowd before police arrived.[182][183] Witnesses identified the other gunmen as Nation members Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson.[184] All three were convicted of murder in March 1966 and sentenced to life in prison.[185][186] At trial Hayer confessed, but refused to identify the other assailants except to assert that they were not Butler and Johnson.[187] In 1977 and 1978, he signed affidavits reasserting Butler's and Johnson's innocence, naming four other Nation members as participants in the murder or its planning.[188][189] These affidavits did not result in the case being reopened.

Malcolm X - Wikipedia

Yes you are shallow. Whites vandalize and steal more than blacks by a pretty large amount according to the FBI UCR. Besides we were talking about what Malcolm X faced in the 1960's. OK?

Don't drift off into dementia again please.

what Malcolm faced in the 60s? Was that when he was working as a pimp? I do not recall his history that well------his early life included considerable prosecution for real crimes. That was before he FOUND ALLAH. As to "whites" and theft-----I have no idea. My problem was always ----break-ins-----
into my apartment in the crummy places in which I lived

Last edited:

Gee, what's not to like?

steve

Malcolm X
IT WAS ACTUALLY Rosie,if you look into history,your analogy re African Americans FROM THE SOUTH THAT MOVED NORTH TO BECOME PIMPS is even for you,the most Banal and Absurd thing you have muttered in a while

They moved to be Free of the Yoke Of slavery and racism...remember the White Supremesist Of the South made Lynching an Art Form.

Shame on you Rosie<>Now APOLOGISE....STEVE

Of course ----LIQ dear------as IDIOTIC AS THE CLAIM THAT THE PILGRIMS STEPPED ONTO
PLYMOUTH ROCK EAGER TO BURN WITCHES----
are you awake yet?

Gee, what's not to like?

steve

Malcolm X
What would you know,because you do NO DUE DILLIGENCE and are as thick as a plank

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I liked him. He was a close minded bigot for much of his life, filled with hate.

then he went on his muslim pilgrimage, realized just how wrong being hateful was.

that's what got him murdered, he didn't preach hate anymore.

I liked him. He was a close minded bigot for much of his life, filled with hate.

then he went on his muslim pilgrimage, realized just how wrong being hateful was.

Interesting...

If that's your thoughts on Minister Malcolm X, then what's your thoughts on the extremely bigoted anti-black environment, practiced by the majority of whites in America, that Malcolm X was born into?

Interesting...

If that's your thoughts on Minister Malcolm X, then what's your thoughts on the extremely bigoted anti-black environment, practiced by the majority of whites in America, that Malcolm X was born into?

Whites like him seem to have amnesia when it comes to that.

"Don’t blame a cracker in Georgia for your injustices. The government is responsible for the injustices.”

Sounds about right to me. It's the right answer.

But, you know, people get hung up on the cracker part, and the important part, the latter part, gets lost in the discussion. It gets trivialized. It kind of reminds me of what TARS was saying the other day. He said that absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings. Seems true.

Last edited:

Gee, what's not to like?

steve

Malcolm X
What would you know,because you do NO DUE DILLIGENCE and are as thick as a plank

huh? you actually believe that the English people who came to the northern part of "America" did so because they were motivated to burn witches?-----or is it that you actually believe that blacks who migrated to the NORTHERN part of the country in the late 1800s and early 1900s did so in order to become pimps like "Malcolm X" was in his early adulthood. Did you ever read his
writings? I did.

A lot of rightwingers misquote Brother Minister Malcolm X.

This is where they get a lot of it from...

I don't generally do wings just because I think they're a laughable paradigm, but out of curiosity which quotes are you referencing? There's a lot of specific tenor in his speaking engagments and other various newspaper intervies.
Like his famous one about the media.

"So many white Americans hate..."
Horseshit obviously.
Maybe...and this is a stretch... 2% of white Americans think about Malcom X...at all.
He died nearly 54 years ago after making disparaging (and accurate btw) remarks about the then leader of Islam.
He was a man of that time. No more no less.
He is no longer relevant.

Horseshit obviously.
Maybe...and this is a stretch... 2% of white Americans think about Malcom X...at all.
He died nearly 54 years ago after making disparaging (and accurate btw) remarks about the then leader of Islam.
You sound like an idiot. Of course he is still relevant. White people talk to me about him alot when they see some of my tshirts. Check this white guy reppin for Malcolm.

images

Horseshit obviously.
You sound like an idiot. Of course he is still relevant. White people talk to me about him alot when they see some of my tshirts. Check this white guy reppin for Malcolm.

images
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back