Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

why would I fear Malcolm? I have seen lots of black male pimps----
I used to walk thru Harlem way back in the 60s because getting thru
Manhattan on the subways confused me-------the only people who
seemed to fear them were the prostitutes. Were he INSIGTFUL---he would
have NOT provoked a very powerful black leader----to wit ELIJAH MUHUMMAD

Since X was not a pimp in the 60's apparently your dumb ass is talking about someone else.

I did not say that X was a pimp in the 60s------HE wrote about his criminal
career and I READ the stuff circa 1970. -------as to PIMPS in Harlem----
I did not claim to encounter X ---the pimp-------I SAW OTHERS with no fear
at all. Pimps focus on prostitutes and------the people they PAY OFF. Later
on in my life-------I did not fear the prostitutes that were dragged into the city
public health facility-------they seemed like VICTIMS to me. The pimps never
showed

Well we are talking about the civil rights fighter Malcolm X. He was not a pimp then. But you keep talking about him pimping. So don't try lying to me.

it is not clear to me that he did the civil rights effort much good------why did
the SAUDI PIMP---Elijah muhummad hate him so much?

in fact, the black muslim effort is a failure too. It reeks of violence
what is the black muslim effort?

Plenty of black people are muslims in this country...and it took as much effort as a black person deciding to be catholic, Baptist or agnostic

I liked him. He was a close minded bigot for much of his life, filled with hate.

then he went on his muslim pilgrimage, realized just how wrong being hateful was.

that's what got him murdered, he didn't preach hate anymore.
Interesting...

If that's your thoughts on Minister Malcolm X, then what's your thoughts on the extremely bigoted anti-black environment, practiced by the majority of whites in America, that Malcolm X was born into?

How do you practice an environment?
your practices creates an environment -- nothing exists in a vacuum -- people's ideologies are often shaped by their environment -- so for a black man back then to be highly resentful of whites is not shocking.

What is shocking is certain white people's assumption that all blacks during that time were all born with a super gene that made them 100% benevolent and forgiving of everyone who is ACTIVELY oppressing them --that delusion is foolish -- however, that is why people like King and others are so admired -- they practiced this forgiveness, but don't believe everyone else is as forgiving of their oppressors.

Because you have white folks TODAY -- who still have a grudge against people from the south or people from the north -- because of a war that ended 160 years ago

Since X was not a pimp in the 60's apparently your dumb ass is talking about someone else.

on in my life-------I did not fear the prostitutes that were dragged into the city
showed

Well we are talking about the civil rights fighter Malcolm X. He was not a pimp then. But you keep talking about him pimping. So don't try lying to me.

it is not clear to me that he did the civil rights effort much good------why did

Plenty of black people are muslims in this country...and it took as much effort as a black person deciding to be catholic, Baptist or agnostic

oh gee----you don't know-----it was-----actually WAY BACK----like into the 1940s---or maybe before----probably the 1930s-----a SAUDI FUNDED EFFORT to
convert the black people of the USA to islam. The OIL issue galvanized a kind of
ARAB NATIONALISM which for Saudis means ISLAM. Blacks ---being disenfranchised citizens of the USA----were seen as a vulnerable target.
TODAY---the same phenomenon is being worked on impoverished south americans. The stories about islam on the Mayflower and southern plantations during the civil war are FANTASIES or Islam as the natural religion of sub-Saharan blacks------<<<< BS

showed

oh gee----you don't know-----it was-----actually WAY BACK----like into the 1940s---or maybe before----probably the 1930s-----a SAUDI FUNDED EFFORT to
convert the black people of the USA to islam. The OIL issue galvanized a kind of
ARAB NATIONALISM which for Saudis means ISLAM. Blacks ---being disenfranchised citizens of the USA----were seen as a vulnerable target.
TODAY---the same phenomenon is being worked on impoverished south americans. The stories about islam on the Mayflower and southern plantations during the civil war are FANTASIES or Islam as the natural religion of sub-Saharan blacks------<<<< BS

No, that's not how it went. And as I am black I can say how it went and really you can't dispute it. Don't blame the saudis, blame your own white racist asses. I know responsibility is a foreign action to those like you, but the black Muslims are a result of American white racism.

No, that's not how it went. And as I am black I can say how it went and really you can't dispute it. Don't blame the saudis, blame your own white racist asses. I know responsibility is a foreign action to those like you, but the black Muslims are a result of American white racism.

right----the idiot idea took hold because blacks were DISENFRANCHISED MEMBERS OF THE USA SOCIETY because of racism. You made no
point. Early on blacks were SUCCESSFULLY CONVINCED that islam is
"non-racist" ------quite a hoot. and that their FOREFATHERS were FORCED to abandon islam by cruel nasty white slave traders. ALL kinds of bullshit ideas
were thrown at the victims. The ARABIC NAMES crap ----as opposed to the
"slave names" I got news for you------blacks did not one day wake up and
REMEMBER that great great granddaddy -----left them Korans and wrote letters
in Arabic. Some of the myths were HILARIOUS as were the associated customs----
black muslims in my day were ordered NOT TO EAT COLLARD GREENS----because it is "slave food" This BS came down from ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
himself (make that----Saudi-stooge eli) What IS historically true is that the
transatlantic slave trade-------was DOMINATED BY MUSLIMS in the past 400 years AND African and European and Asian slave trade was dominated by
Arabs thruout the past 4000 years-------Arabs introduced islam to Africa and thruout the world of ISLAMIC CONQUEST

Its evident in every post by a white person claiming Malcolm isnt relevant.

He isn't relevant to the majority of people.
I disagree. He isnt relevant to poor uneducated people but to everyone else he is very relevant. There is a reason his ideology proliferates to this day.

The Impact of Malcolm X in the Human Rights Movement | NewsActivist

It's still not hate to say he's not relevant. You can live an entire lifetime and neither hate nor find him relevant. You just have no reason to think about him.

The fact is, he was relevant. And relevant to the majority of the people. He is a major historical figure. Period.

he is an historical figure-------not particularly bright or insightful
He is lot brighter and insightful than you are. Thats why he has so many people quoting his words to this day.

why would I fear Malcolm? I have seen lots of black male pimps----
I used to walk thru Harlem way back in the 60s because getting thru
Manhattan on the subways confused me-------the only people who
seemed to fear them were the prostitutes. Were he INSIGTFUL---he would
have NOT provoked a very powerful black leader----to wit ELIJAH MUHUMMAD

showed

You dont seem particularly well informed. You do realize the Black Muslim effort (as you call it) still exists at this very moment right?

right----the idiot idea took hold because blacks were DISENFRANCHISED MEMBERS OF THE USA SOCIETY because of racism. You made no
"non-racist" ------quite a hoot. and that their FOREFATHERS were FORCED to abandon islam by cruel nasty white slave traders. ALL kinds of bullshit ideas
black muslims in my day were ordered NOT TO EAT COLLARD GREENS----because it is "slave food" This BS came down from ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
transatlantic slave trade-------was DOMINATED BY MUSLIMS in the past 400 years AND African and European and Asian slave trade was dominated by
Arabs thruout the past 4000 years-------Arabs introduced islam to Africa and thruout the world of ISLAMIC CONQUEST
Wow! The ignorance in this post is appalling. I expected better from you. Youre right about one thing though. Blacks didnt just wake up one day and remember. It was the effort of may decades of regaining the knowledge through Black thinkers and teachers. These same thinkers and teachers all went to Africa and saw the great university in Timbuktu where Islam was practiced and people from around the world were educated by Black people of Islamic faith.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Wow! The ignorance in this post is appalling. I expected better from you. Youre right about one thing though. Blacks didnt just wake up one day and remember. It was the effort of may decades of regaining the knowledge through Black thinkers and teachers. These same thinkers and teachers all went to Africa and saw the great university in Timbuktu where Islam was practiced and people from around the world were educated by Black people of Islamic faith.

LOL LOL TIMBUKTU!!!!!!
------it was a center of slave trade for ARAB SLAVERS. Of course there
were blacks there----BLACK SLAVES----just like Sudan------In sudan and Timbuktu-----
if you ain't ARAB -----you is ABED ----as to "thinkers"------there were JEWS
THERE. I have relatives from places like that----ie ---descendants thereof---
now literacy rates for young adults does not reach even 50%----things have gone DOWNHILL since there were "thinkers"

LOL LOL TIMBUKTU!!!!!!
were blacks there----BLACK SLAVES----just like Sudan------In sudan and Timbuktu-----
now literacy rates for young adults does not reach even 50%----things have gone DOWNHILL since there were "thinkers"
Timbuktu was the location for a university where Black Islamic Africans educated people from all over the world. Please stop with the white lies.

LOL LOL TIMBUKTU!!!!!!
Timbuktu was the location for a university where Black Islamic Africans educated people from all over the world. Please stop with the white lies.

ROFLMAO "all over..." what world? The area was at the cross roads of
TRADE-----the top people were people who fancied themselves PURE ARAB---which means "not abed" and you are not talking 'ancient history'----you are talking 300 to 400 years ago. Even today people go to LARGELY ILLITERATE YEMEN to "study the Koran" Over time the slave trading out posts---like Mali and Sudan and Somalia BECAME kinda "blacker" due to the
extensive importation of sub-Saharan blacks---FOR SALE

LOL LOL TIMBUKTU!!!!!!

TRADE-----the top people were people who fancied themselves PURE ARAB---which means "not abed" and you are not talking 'ancient history'----you are talking 300 to 400 years ago. Even today people go to LARGELY ILLITERATE YEMEN to "study the Koran" Over time the slave trading out posts---like Mali and Sudan and Somalia BECAME kinda "blacker" due to the
Youve lost your mind. Mali, Sudan, and Somalia have always been Black areas. :laughing0301:

LOL LOL TIMBUKTU!!!!!!

Youve lost your mind. Mali, Sudan, and Somalia have always been Black areas. :laughing0301:

which arabs used as TRADING OUTPOSTS----distribution of humanoids to north Africa, parts of Europe, and Asia

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

I can't recall any white person I know ever mentioning Malcolm X. Most people don't spend much time thinking about him, let alone hating him.

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

No crime?
He was in prison for 7 yrs. and was converted to Islam while there.

Last edited:

No crime?

Whites did not like his stance of riots in the streets vs MLK' s peaceful movement of protests.
MLK's movement got things done.
Violence never does, it turns people off to the movement.

No crime?

Whites did not like his stance of riots in the streets vs MLK' s peaceful movement of protests.
MLK's movement got things done.
Violence never does, it turns people off to the movement.
The threat of violence is the only thing white people understand. We have civil rights today due to this threat. MLK was at his wits end waiting on civil rights. It took Malcolms ideology to frighten the government into granting civil rights. MLK was losing people in masses.

Forum List

Back