Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

wrong again butterfly
In order to convince me you would need to provide some proof that is more credible than MLKs own words.

the fact that violence BECAME SO POPULAR among young blacks----does not convince me that it did any "good"
It did a lot of good. When you walk down the street now whites are the ones that step off the curb.

If I chose to eat something I dont have enter and exit via the back door.

I drink water out of any fountain I choose.

Last edited:
I liked him. He was a close minded bigot for much of his life, filled with hate.

then he went on his muslim pilgrimage, realized just how wrong being hateful was.

that's what got him murdered, he didn't preach hate anymore.
Interesting...

If that's your thoughts on Minister Malcolm X, then what's your thoughts on the extremely bigoted anti-black environment, practiced by the majority of whites in America, that Malcolm X was born into?
He was surrounded by people just like him on the inside.

I liked him. He was a close minded bigot for much of his life, filled with hate.

then he went on his muslim pilgrimage, realized just how wrong being hateful was.

Interesting...

If that's your thoughts on Minister Malcolm X, then what's your thoughts on the extremely bigoted anti-black environment, practiced by the majority of whites in America, that Malcolm X was born into?

Whites like him seem to have amnesia when it comes to that.
sheepleton

wrong again butterfly
In order to convince me you would need to provide some proof that is more credible than MLKs own words.

the fact that violence BECAME SO POPULAR among young blacks----does not convince me that it did any "good"
It did a lot of good. When you walk down the street now whites are the ones that step off the curb.

I am very white-----I don't step off the curb. I spent a few years working in a
hospital in a black neighborhood------a very big part of my job was DETERMINATION OF BRAIN DEATH----the most common cause (in fact
almost the exclusive cause) was ----acute lead poisoning (ie bullet) to
the brain.-------the bullet was in the head of a young black male and the
finger on the trigger was that of a young black male. -----the area was legendary-----for awhile ----the stat was approximately one murder per week

wrong again butterfly

if you are a young black male----you have a much higher probability of
dying of acute lead poisoning to the brain than do I. The poisoner
is most likely to be another young black male

wrong again butterfly

if you are a young black male----you have a much higher probability of
dying of acute lead poisoning to the brain than do I. The poisoner
is most likely to be another young black male
if youre a white woman you have a much higher probability of being killed by a white male than do I.

wrong again butterfly

I am very white-----I don't step off the curb. I spent a few years working in a
hospital in a black neighborhood------a very big part of my job was DETERMINATION OF BRAIN DEATH----the most common cause (in fact
almost the exclusive cause) was ----acute lead poisoning (ie bullet) to
the brain.-------the bullet was in the head of a young black male and the
finger on the trigger was that of a young black male. -----the area was legendary-----for awhile ----the stat was approximately one murder per week
Not sure what youre trying to say here. Are you saying that civil rights are not good because you think it caused Black people to kill each other?

what is the black muslim effort?

Plenty of black people are muslims in this country...and it took as much effort as a black person deciding to be catholic, Baptist or agnostic

oh gee----you don't know-----it was-----actually WAY BACK----like into the 1940s---or maybe before----probably the 1930s-----a SAUDI FUNDED EFFORT to
convert the black people of the USA to islam. The OIL issue galvanized a kind of
ARAB NATIONALISM which for Saudis means ISLAM. Blacks ---being disenfranchised citizens of the USA----were seen as a vulnerable target.
TODAY---the same phenomenon is being worked on impoverished south americans. The stories about islam on the Mayflower and southern plantations during the civil war are FANTASIES or Islam as the natural religion of sub-Saharan blacks------<<<< BS

No, that's not how it went. And as I am black I can say how it went and really you can't dispute it. Don't blame the saudis, blame your own white racist asses. I know responsibility is a foreign action to those like you, but the black Muslims are a result of American white racism.

right----the idiot idea took hold because blacks were DISENFRANCHISED MEMBERS OF THE USA SOCIETY because of racism. You made no
point. Early on blacks were SUCCESSFULLY CONVINCED that islam is
"non-racist" ------quite a hoot. and that their FOREFATHERS were FORCED to abandon islam by cruel nasty white slave traders. ALL kinds of bullshit ideas
were thrown at the victims. The ARABIC NAMES crap ----as opposed to the
"slave names" I got news for you------blacks did not one day wake up and
REMEMBER that great great granddaddy -----left them Korans and wrote letters
in Arabic. Some of the myths were HILARIOUS as were the associated customs----
black muslims in my day were ordered NOT TO EAT COLLARD GREENS----because it is "slave food" This BS came down from ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
himself (make that----Saudi-stooge eli) What IS historically true is that the
transatlantic slave trade-------was DOMINATED BY MUSLIMS in the past 400 years AND African and European and Asian slave trade was dominated by
Arabs thruout the past 4000 years-------Arabs introduced islam to Africa and thruout the world of ISLAMIC CONQUEST
Wow! The ignorance in this post is appalling. I expected better from you. Youre right about one thing though. Blacks didnt just wake up one day and remember. It was the effort of may decades of regaining the knowledge through Black thinkers and teachers. These same thinkers and teachers all went to Africa and saw the great university in Timbuktu where Islam was practiced and people from around the world were educated by Black people of Islamic faith.

LOL LOL TIMBUKTU!!!!!!
------it was a center of slave trade for ARAB SLAVERS. Of course there
were blacks there----BLACK SLAVES----just like Sudan------In sudan and Timbuktu-----
if you ain't ARAB -----you is ABED ----as to "thinkers"------there were JEWS
THERE. I have relatives from places like that----ie ---descendants thereof---
now literacy rates for young adults does not reach even 50%----things have gone DOWNHILL since there were "thinkers"
Non CAME FROM TIMBUKTU,You Fool,they were mainly Ashanti and others,the Arab Slavers were doing Whites Commands from Britain and the Americans...EVER HEARD OF THE TRIANGLE OF TRADE???????AS A FOOT NOTE,MOST OF THE BRITISH SLAVE SHIPS WERE OWNED AND HUGE PROFITS MADE By none other than ASKENAZI JEWS...YOU NEED TO READ AND COMPREHEND HISTORY OF THE ZIONIST CULT...YOUR CULT,BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR ERRONOUS BULLSHIT

He was all of those things and then some. He was the type of black person a retard like you fears.

why would I fear Malcolm? I have seen lots of black male pimps----
I used to walk thru Harlem way back in the 60s because getting thru
Manhattan on the subways confused me-------the only people who
seemed to fear them were the prostitutes. Were he INSIGTFUL---he would
have NOT provoked a very powerful black leader----to wit ELIJAH MUHUMMAD

Since X was not a pimp in the 60's apparently your dumb ass is talking about someone else.

I did not say that X was a pimp in the 60s------HE wrote about his criminal
career and I READ the stuff circa 1970. -------as to PIMPS in Harlem----
I did not claim to encounter X ---the pimp-------I SAW OTHERS with no fear
at all. Pimps focus on prostitutes and------the people they PAY OFF. Later
on in my life-------I did not fear the prostitutes that were dragged into the city
public health facility-------they seemed like VICTIMS to me. The pimps never
showed

Well we are talking about the civil rights fighter Malcolm X. He was not a pimp then. But you keep talking about him pimping. So don't try lying to me.

it is not clear to me that he did the civil rights effort much good------why did
the SAUDI PIMP---Elijah muhummad hate him so much?

It doesn't matter what's not clear to your stupid ass. Elijah Muhammad was no Saudi, idiot. He was a black man originally named Eljah Poole. Now since I know even moreso that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, I'm done talking to you about Malcolm X.

wrong again butterfly

You might want retract that comment rosiepalms.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests
Mike Males
Published: August 15, 2013

Imagine that a time-liberated version of vigilante George Zimmerman sees two youths walking through his neighborhood: black, hoodied Trayvon Martin of 2012, and a white teen from 1959 (say Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best). Based purely on statistics of race and era, which one should Zimmerman most fear of harboring criminal intent? Answer: He should fear (actually, not fear) them equally; each has about the same low odds of committing a crime.

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

We don’t associate Jim and Margaret Anderson’s 1950s cherubs with juvenile crime—but that’s based on nostalgia and cultural biases, not fact. Back then, nearly 1 in 10 youth were arrested every year; today, around 3 in 100. Limited statistics of the 1950s show juvenile crime wasn’t just pranks and joyriding; “younger and younger children” are committing “the most wanton and senseless of murders… and mass rape,” the chair of the Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency warned in 1956.

Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages. Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

New, 2012 figures from California’s Criminal Justice Statistics Center reveal that the state’s black youth show the lowest level of homicide arrest since statewide racial tabulations were first assembled in 1960. Nearly every type of offense—felony, misdemeanor, and status—is much rarer among black youth today than in past generations.

The black youth crime drop is not due to “getting tough”—just the opposite. In 2012, a record-low 231 California black youth were locked up in state correctional facilities, compared to over 2,000 in the mid-1990s, and 800 in 1959, the first year numbers were kept. “Status crime” policing of black youth, reflected in curfew, loitering, and other non-criminal-stops, also has fallen to record lows. Little solid evidence connects policies to reduced crime, except maybe for the correlation with increased college enrollment.

You can see from these paragraphs why the huge improvements in behavior among America’s, and particularly California’s, African American teenagers over the last 20 to 40 years is a distressing development for so many powerful interests across the spectrum.

According to everyone’s pet theories and fine-tuned profit prospectus, this wasn’t supposed to happen. And so, on rightist Fox and liberal MSNBC, from President Obama and the local Tea Party legislator, from pundits reactionary to radical, any notion of praising young African Americans even for the most obvious and mammoth improvements in behavior is utterly taboo.

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

Rather, the time period when all interests felt their headiest was the early 1990s. Police, pundits, politicians, and News@11 gushed with the terrors of the crack epidemic, “adolescent superpredators,” teenage “sociopaths,” murderous gangs marauding from inner city to suburb to Mayberry, and an ever worsening “crime storm” of dark-skinned zombies slavering to “murder, rape, rob, assault, burglarize, deal deadly drugs, and get high…so long as their youthful energies hold out.”

Indeed, the statistics of California in 1990 were alarming:

• 221 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 4,235 for drug offenses
  • 6,884 for violent felonies,
  • 22,441 for all felonies, and
  • 45,703 for all offenses.
In 2012, in a California black-youth population of similar size (around 250,000 age 10-17) and a similarly complete statewide crime report:

• 20 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 1,019 for drug offenses
  • 2,886 for violent felonies,
  • 8,288 for all felonies, and
  • 24,889 for all offenses.
How can this mammoth decline not be front-page news—especially to inform the ongoing Trayvon Martin and Fruitvale murder discussions?

The sad reality is that authorities, academic experts, politicians, and geriatric-media reporters (the average age of news consumers is well over 50) of 2013 simply do not know how to deal with a young black population that is not committing shootings, robberies, drug mayhem, and gangsterisms in mass numbers—let alone one that is dramatically less criminal than the older generations deploring them.

Listen to today’s media panels, politician speeches, even academic forums: the last 20 years never happened. Only young people commit crime and use and sell drugs, the commentariat herd recites. From CNN’s Anderson Cooper to First Lady Michelle Obama, young black men are always misrepresented as getting more violent.

America’s warped crime and social policy establishment badly needs black youth to be killers and thugs, to retreat into the comforts of 1990, nostalgia for a past that never existed, and smug, politically and fiscally profitable prophecies of demographic doom. In America of 2013, just as in 1913, feared scapegoats on which to blame social problems remain a hotter commodity than scientific analysis and effective policy.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

If civil rights isn't working its because of the resistance of whites.

Interesting...

Whites like him seem to have amnesia when it comes to that.
sheepleton

Yep you are a sheep. A sheep with a bird brain.

[
Non CAME FROM TIMBUKTU,You Fool,they were mainly Ashanti and others,the Arab Slavers were doing Whites Commands from Britain and the Americans...EVER HEARD OF THE TRIANGLE OF TRADE???????AS A FOOT NOTE,MOST OF THE BRITISH SLAVE SHIPS WERE OWNED AND HUGE PROFITS MADE By none other than ASKENAZI JEWS...YOU NEED TO READ AND COMPREHEND HISTORY OF THE ZIONIST CULT...YOUR CULT,BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR ERRONOUS BULLSHIT

try again Liq----you post is idiotic from top to bottom---the result of extreme ignorance of REAL history and the result of the teachings from the cradle of filth in which you were nurtured. ARABS controlled the SLAVE TRADE ----mostly sub-Saharan blacks----for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ---that's arabs---ORIGINATING IN ARABIA and here is a code word for you "ISMAELITES" -----which really means---for the past more than 3000 years----unwashed, illiterate,
criminals who deal in slave trade (the term even shows up in the bible) "british slave ships"----nope---actually most were Dutch. Ashkenzis owned them?------well no----Some jews who fled the filth of the INQUISITION in Portugal did get involved in the
shipping business in the Netherlands and that is about it------they are SEPHARDI. Shipping business----RENTED sometimes by "white" slave dealers and that is about ALL YOU REALLY GOT---<<<<not much. Levi strauss----inventer of the BLUE JEANS was also a JOOOOO-----but the CLAMPTON BOYS who were them at the SHOOT OUT AT THE OK CORRAL----were not Zionists-----
sheeeeesh-----you were suckled on dog shit

wrong again butterfly

You might want retract that comment rosiepalms.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests
Mike Males
Published: August 15, 2013

Imagine that a time-liberated version of vigilante George Zimmerman sees two youths walking through his neighborhood: black, hoodied Trayvon Martin of 2012, and a white teen from 1959 (say Bud Anderson from Father Knows Best). Based purely on statistics of race and era, which one should Zimmerman most fear of harboring criminal intent? Answer: He should fear (actually, not fear) them equally; each has about the same low odds of committing a crime.

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

We don’t associate Jim and Margaret Anderson’s 1950s cherubs with juvenile crime—but that’s based on nostalgia and cultural biases, not fact. Back then, nearly 1 in 10 youth were arrested every year; today, around 3 in 100. Limited statistics of the 1950s show juvenile crime wasn’t just pranks and joyriding; “younger and younger children” are committing “the most wanton and senseless of murders… and mass rape,” the chair of the Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency warned in 1956.

Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages. Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

New, 2012 figures from California’s Criminal Justice Statistics Center reveal that the state’s black youth show the lowest level of homicide arrest since statewide racial tabulations were first assembled in 1960. Nearly every type of offense—felony, misdemeanor, and status—is much rarer among black youth today than in past generations.

The black youth crime drop is not due to “getting tough”—just the opposite. In 2012, a record-low 231 California black youth were locked up in state correctional facilities, compared to over 2,000 in the mid-1990s, and 800 in 1959, the first year numbers were kept. “Status crime” policing of black youth, reflected in curfew, loitering, and other non-criminal-stops, also has fallen to record lows. Little solid evidence connects policies to reduced crime, except maybe for the correlation with increased college enrollment.

You can see from these paragraphs why the huge improvements in behavior among America’s, and particularly California’s, African American teenagers over the last 20 to 40 years is a distressing development for so many powerful interests across the spectrum.

According to everyone’s pet theories and fine-tuned profit prospectus, this wasn’t supposed to happen. And so, on rightist Fox and liberal MSNBC, from President Obama and the local Tea Party legislator, from pundits reactionary to radical, any notion of praising young African Americans even for the most obvious and mammoth improvements in behavior is utterly taboo.

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

Rather, the time period when all interests felt their headiest was the early 1990s. Police, pundits, politicians, and News@11 gushed with the terrors of the crack epidemic, “adolescent superpredators,” teenage “sociopaths,” murderous gangs marauding from inner city to suburb to Mayberry, and an ever worsening “crime storm” of dark-skinned zombies slavering to “murder, rape, rob, assault, burglarize, deal deadly drugs, and get high…so long as their youthful energies hold out.”

Indeed, the statistics of California in 1990 were alarming:

• 221 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 4,235 for drug offenses
  • 6,884 for violent felonies,
  • 22,441 for all felonies, and
  • 45,703 for all offenses.
In 2012, in a California black-youth population of similar size (around 250,000 age 10-17) and a similarly complete statewide crime report:

• 20 black youths were arrested for murder,
  • 1,019 for drug offenses
  • 2,886 for violent felonies,
  • 8,288 for all felonies, and
  • 24,889 for all offenses.
How can this mammoth decline not be front-page news—especially to inform the ongoing Trayvon Martin and Fruitvale murder discussions?

The sad reality is that authorities, academic experts, politicians, and geriatric-media reporters (the average age of news consumers is well over 50) of 2013 simply do not know how to deal with a young black population that is not committing shootings, robberies, drug mayhem, and gangsterisms in mass numbers—let alone one that is dramatically less criminal than the older generations deploring them.

Listen to today’s media panels, politician speeches, even academic forums: the last 20 years never happened. Only young people commit crime and use and sell drugs, the commentariat herd recites. From CNN’s Anderson Cooper to First Lady Michelle Obama, young black men are always misrepresented as getting more violent.

America’s warped crime and social policy establishment badly needs black youth to be killers and thugs, to retreat into the comforts of 1990, nostalgia for a past that never existed, and smug, politically and fiscally profitable prophecies of demographic doom. In America of 2013, just as in 1913, feared scapegoats on which to blame social problems remain a hotter commodity than scientific analysis and effective policy.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

If civil rights isn't working its because of the resistance of whites.

ROFLMAO I have never worked in California ---not did my bullet to the brain patients live there (or die there)

[

try again Liq----you post is idiotic from top to bottom---the result of extreme ignorance of REAL history and the result of the teachings from the cradle of filth in which you were nurtured. ARABS controlled the SLAVE TRADE ----mostly sub-Saharan blacks----for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ---that's arabs---ORIGINATING IN ARABIA and here is a code word for you "ISMAELITES" -----which really means---for the past more than 3000 years----unwashed, illiterate,
criminals who deal in slave trade (the term even shows up in the bible) "british slave ships"----nope---actually most were Dutch. Ashkenzis owned them?------well no----Some jews who fled the filth of the INQUISITION in Portugal did get involved in the
shipping business in the Netherlands and that is about it------they are SEPHARDI. Shipping business----RENTED sometimes by "white" slave dealers and that is about ALL YOU REALLY GOT---<<<<not much. Levi strauss----inventer of the BLUE JEANS was also a JOOOOO-----but the CLAMPTON BOYS who were them at the SHOOT OUT AT THE OK CORRAL----were not Zionists-----
You KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR...AS FOR UNWASHED ILLITERATE ARABS,You FOOL...Muslim Arabs Had Great Empires,bought Maths,Medicine,Hydrology,State of the Art Technology at the Time,EXCETRA ...You only need to see the Brilliance of the Muslin Arabs from Central Asia to Palestine plus the Moors in Espana(who incidentally gave Jews total freedom in their empire,so much so that both peoples fought together against the merauding Christians...So Arabs helped Jews.....After the Inquisition(which was in reality to kill off the remnants of the Jews and Moors the Arab/Muslims then gave Jews santury in Istanbul..so you and Jews have much to thank the Muslim Arabs for,instead of SLAGGING THEM OFF...The biggest problem today is the Zionist Cult,originated by a Gay,Athiest Jew circa 1896...This Cult of Coverted NON JEWS essentially,now run Israel...NOT REAL JEWS BUT SYNTHETIC WANNABEES...Get A Life you Racist Zionist ...YOU KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR...as I said

I await your abusive (which you seem to enjoy when responding to decent folk) response

Last edited:
What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Republicans hate black people.

I was watching a report where one judge the GOP nominated couldn't pass the smell test for Republican Tim Scott. The only Republican who was against this judge with white nationalist ties. Scott managed to get Marco Rubio to also vote against this judge and so far, he is the only judge that didn't pass.

Republicans didn't just hold up judges for Obama, they held up hundreds of federal judges all over the country until there was a Republican President.

When they say elections have consequences, they mean it. They will do anything to get what they want.

And what do they want? They want to loot the country for the rich. And they use racism to get to that end. Poor whites and racist whites will continue to support Republicans because they think the GOP is protecting them from dangerous blacks and Hispanics.

And Republicans have made ALL blacks and Hispanics dangerous. In fact, they've made all minorities dangerous.

You have to be WON DUM FUK to cheer losing your healthcare and healthcare for your family. That's how messed up thee people are.

[

You KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR...AS FOR UNWASHED ILLITERATE ARABS,You FOOL...Muslim Arabs Had Great Empires,bought Maths,Medicine,Hydrology,State of the Art Technology at the Time,EXCETRA ...You only need to see the Brilliance of the Muslin Arabs from Central Asia to Palestine plus the Moors in Espana(who incidentally gave Jews total freedom in their empire,so much so that both peoples fought together against the merauding Christians...So Arabs helped Jews.....After the Inquisition(which was in reality to kill off the remnants of the Jews and Moors the Arab/Muslims then gave Jews santury in Istanbul..so you and Jews have much to thank the Muslim Arabs for,instead of SLAGGING THEM OFF...The biggest problem today is the Zionist Cult,originated by a Gay,Athiest Jew circa 1896...This Cult of Coverted NON JEWS essentially,now run Israel...NOT REAL JEWS BUT SYNTHETIC WANNABEES...Get A Life you Racist Zionist ...YOU KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR...as I said

I await your abusive (which you seem to enjoy when responding to decent folk) response

Liq-----you (putative 'decent person' ) I do not know if you are decent--but I do know that you are
WELL EDUCATED in islamo Nazi shit. You know nothing about the history of "da ummah" I do----I have relatives born in those shit holes. My own hubby was born a BONAFIDE DHIMMI in a ummah shit hole in which his HIGHLY LITERATE jewish community had already been recording their history for MORE THAN 1000 years before the rapist dog of
mecca was born.. An interesting tidbit----that very same community has LETTERS from a jewish leader who was AFFLICTED with Islamic rule---in
ANDALUS almost 1000 years ago. Seek written
sources from literate people------the stuff you study was co-written by Nazi war criminals who escaped
the Nuremburg trials and landed in Syria and Egypt.

feel free to ask questions----I got primary sources from Turkey, Tunisia, Iran, Yemen, and "etc"---
real people born in the shit of the UMMAH.
(me? well, I am a yankee doodle dandy---third
generation)

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Republicans hate black people.

I was watching a report where one judge the GOP nominated couldn't pass the smell test for Republican Tim Scott. The only Republican who was against this judge with white nationalist ties. Scott managed to get Marco Rubio to also vote against this judge and so far, he is the only judge that didn't pass.

Republicans didn't just hold up judges for Obama, they held up hundreds of federal judges all over the country until there was a Republican President.

When they say elections have consequences, they mean it. They will do anything to get what they want.

And what do they want? They want to loot the country for the rich. And they use racism to get to that end. Poor whites and racist whites will continue to support Republicans because they think the GOP is protecting them from dangerous blacks and Hispanics.

And Republicans have made ALL blacks and Hispanics dangerous. In fact, they've made all minorities dangerous.

You have to be WON DUM FUK to cheer losing your healthcare and healthcare for your family. That's how messed up thee people are.

almost true----but simply political Repubs used to have HORRORS of labor unions-----so they hated all minorities. ------Italians, jooos, Irish, blacks---etc.
Things have changed----now the donkey is pixilated. and the elephant----at least a bit less so. I am from a line UNIONISTS-----thus a registered democrat ----but voted for trump. Repubs even hated FDR in the past

Forum List

Back