Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

Trump is GUILTY,the Ruskies have vision of his WEIRD(their words) Sexual Practices(God knows what they are)filmed in a Hotel in Russia,the Guy is about as Low as you can Go

Guilty of what?

It did a lot of good. When you walk down the street now whites are the ones that step off the curb.

If I chose to eat something I dont have enter and exit via the back door.

I drink water out of any fountain I choose.

Jesse%20sized-M.jpg

He did a lot of Good,if you ever bothered to enquire,"Motor Cycle Diaries" is recommended

As for Murderers...what is your opinion when the Americans Slaughtered over 235,000 Iraqis in an afternoon in Iraq War 1...and you have the Temerity to call Che an executioner...but you mention not those he was fighting,US backed Despot Murderers...read more and your bias will dissipate

Che Guevara did a lot of good? You're one sick puppy!

Why are you lying about the Gulf War"? In addition, there were 35 countries who joined America in the Gulf War.

"During the bombing campaign prior to the ground war, many aerial attacks led to civilian casualties. In one particularly notable incident, stealth planes bombed a bunker in Amirya, causing the deaths of 200-400 civilians, who were taking refuge there at the time. Scenes of burned and mutilated bodies were subsequently broadcast, and controversy raged over the status of the bunker, with some stating that it was a civilian shelter, while others contended that it was a center of Iraqi military operations, and that the civilians had been deliberately moved there to act as human shields.

An investigation by Beth Osborne Daponte estimated civilian fatalities at about 3,500 from bombing, and some 100,000 from other effects of the war.

Iraqi Casualties in Persian Gulf War
The exact number of Iraqi combat casualties is unknown, but it is believed to have been heavy. Some estimate that Iraq sustained between 20,000 and 35,000 fatalities. A report commissioned by the U.S. Air Force, estimated 10,000-12,000 Iraqi combat deaths in the air campaign, and as many as 10,000 casualties in the ground war. This analysis is based on Iraqi prisoner of war reports.

Saddam Hussein's government gave high civilian casualty figures in order to draw support from the Islamic countries. The Iraqi government claimed that 2,300 civilians died during the air campaign. According to the Project on Defense Alternatives study, 3,664 Iraqi civilians, and between 20,000 and 26,000 military personnel, were killed in the conflict, while 75,000 Iraqi soldiers were wounded."

Persian Gulf War Casualties ~ Persian Gulf War

He did a lot of Good,if you ever bothered to enquire,"Motor Cycle Diaries" is recommended

As for Murderers...what is your opinion when the Americans Slaughtered over 235,000 Iraqis in an afternoon in Iraq War 1...and you have the Temerity to call Che an executioner...but you mention not those he was fighting,US backed Despot Murderers...read more and your bias will dissipate

Che Guevara did a lot of good? You're one sick puppy!

Why are you lying about the Gulf War"? In addition, there were 35 countries who joined America in the Gulf War.

"During the bombing campaign prior to the ground war, many aerial attacks led to civilian casualties. In one particularly notable incident, stealth planes bombed a bunker in Amirya, causing the deaths of 200-400 civilians, who were taking refuge there at the time. Scenes of burned and mutilated bodies were subsequently broadcast, and controversy raged over the status of the bunker, with some stating that it was a civilian shelter, while others contended that it was a center of Iraqi military operations, and that the civilians had been deliberately moved there to act as human shields.

An investigation by Beth Osborne Daponte estimated civilian fatalities at about 3,500 from bombing, and some 100,000 from other effects of the war.

Iraqi Casualties in Persian Gulf War
The exact number of Iraqi combat casualties is unknown, but it is believed to have been heavy. Some estimate that Iraq sustained between 20,000 and 35,000 fatalities. A report commissioned by the U.S. Air Force, estimated 10,000-12,000 Iraqi combat deaths in the air campaign, and as many as 10,000 casualties in the ground war. This analysis is based on Iraqi prisoner of war reports.

Saddam Hussein's government gave high civilian casualty figures in order to draw support from the Islamic countries. The Iraqi government claimed that 2,300 civilians died during the air campaign. According to the Project on Defense Alternatives study, 3,664 Iraqi civilians, and between 20,000 and 26,000 military personnel, were killed in the conflict, while 75,000 Iraqi soldiers were wounded."

Persian Gulf War Casualties ~ Persian Gulf War
What an Idiot

Markle supports this. In front of a Trump paid crowd he spoke:

All this "head start" shit is just that. None of us have been here 188 or 300 years to get that head start. WE aren't holding you back from anything. Live in the present, the past is gone.

Really? Let us now talk about the present for this young man.

ALL RISE! CLASS IS IN SESSION!

upload_2018-9-11_3-28-56.png

African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
Report • By Janelle Jones, John Schmitt, and Valerie WilsonFebruary 26, 2018

Following are some of the key findings:

• African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.
  • The substantial progress in educational attainment of African Americans has been accompanied by significant absolute improvements in wages, incomes, wealth, and health since 1968. But black workers still make only 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by white workers, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be in poverty as whites, and the median white family has almost 10 times as much wealth as the median black family.
  • With respect to homeownership, unemployment, and incarceration, America has failed to deliver any progress for African Americans over the last five decades. In these areas, their situation has either failed to improve relative to whites or has worsened. In 2017 the black unemployment rate was 7.5 percent, up from 6.7 percent in 1968, and is still roughly twice the white unemployment rate. In 2015, the black homeownership rate was just over 40 percent, virtually unchanged since 1968, and trailing a full 30 points behind the white homeownership rate, which saw modest gains over the same period. And the share of African Americans in prison or jail almost tripled between 1968 and 2016 and is currently more than six times the white incarceration rate.
High school graduation rates. Over the last five decades, African Americans have seen substantial gains in high school completion rates. In 1968, just over half (54.4 percent) of 25- to 29-year-old African Americans had a high school diploma. Today, more than nine out of 10 African Americans (92.3 percent) in the same age range had a high school diploma. (See Table 1 for all data presented in this report.)

The large increase in high school completion rates helped to close the gap relative to whites. In 1968, African Americans trailed whites by more than 20 percentage points (75.0 percent of whites had completed high school, compared with 54.4 percent of blacks). In the most recent data, the gap is just 3.3 percentage points (95.6 percent for whites versus 92.3 percent for African Americans).

The unemployment rate for African Americans in 2017 (the last full year of data) was 7.5 percent, 0.8 percentage points higher than it was in 1968 (6.7 percent). The unemployment rate for whites was 3.8 percent in 2017 and 3.2 percent in 1968.3

The unemployment data for these two years, almost 50 years apart, demonstrate a longstanding and unfortunate economic regularity: the unemployment rate for black workers is consistently about twice as high as it is for white workers.

The inflation-adjusted hourly wage of the typical black worker rose 30.5 percent between 1968 and 2016, or about 0.6 percent per year. This slow rate of growth is particularly disappointing given the large increase in educational attainment among African Americans over these decades.

Even slower real wage growth (about 0.2 percent per year) for the typical white worker—albeit starting from a higher initial wage—meant that African Americans did modestly close the racial wage gap over the last five decades. But, in 2016, by the hourly wage measure used here, the typical black worker still only made 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by the typical white worker.

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Be careful what you ask for because you will get it.

th

`
Most white people think Malcom X is a rap artist.
`

Most people would need to be 70-75 years old to even remember MX

~S~

Not really, I'm 57 and he was around when I was a kid. However why is it these excuses are being made for X when you guys can remember everything about George Washington you choose to and you weren't even close to being thought about? I probably know the answer I am going to get but …

X was a civil rights activist , quite the stretch from a FF

Ain;t no X day on the calendar

~S~

Because X was no where near a historical icon as Washington IM2

~S~

X is a bigger historical icon to us as blacks and Americans than slave owning Washington ever could be.

~S~
Depends on who you ask. Malcolm X is a much more important historical figure to me than G Dub.

And therein lies your answer. You're upset that people don't agree with you and think it's because of hate. Using your standard, it would be accurate to say you hate Washington.

X was a civil rights activist , quite the stretch from a FF

Ain;t no X day on the calendar

~S~
There are a lot of Black people not on the calendar. That just shows me how racist whites are. It doesnt make me think G Dub is more of a historical figure than Malcolm X.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

~S~
Depends on who you ask. Malcolm X is a much more important historical figure to me than G Dub.

And therein lies your answer. You're upset that people don't agree with you and think it's because of hate. Using your standard, it would be accurate to say you hate Washington.
I dont hate anyone but I do despise all chattel slave owners. Using your standard it would be accurate to to say you hate Black people.

Forum List

Back