Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

Because X was no where near a historical icon as Washington IM2

~S~
Depends on who you ask. Malcolm X is a much more important historical figure to me than G Dub.

And therein lies your answer. You're upset that people don't agree with you and think it's because of hate. Using your standard, it would be accurate to say you hate Washington.

Washington owned slaves. So if we hate him figure it out.

X was a civil rights activist , quite the stretch from a FF

Ain;t no X day on the calendar

~S~
There are a lot of Black people not on the calendar. That just shows me how racist whites are. It doesnt make me think G Dub is more of a historical figure than Malcolm X.

there are people of every race/religion/color who aren't on the calendar Asclepias

mostly due to the fact that they weren't all that enlightening , which racism had nothing to do with

Admitting one is a victim of his/her own volition is just too painful , and so the weak need someone or thing to blame

let us know how that works out for ya

~S~

~S~
There are a lot of Black people not on the calendar. That just shows me how racist whites are. It doesnt make me think G Dub is more of a historical figure than Malcolm X.

there are people of every race/religion/color who aren't on the calendar Asclepias

mostly due to the fact that they weren't all that enlightening , which racism had nothing to do with

Admitting one is a victim of his/her own volition is just too painful , and so the weak need someone or thing to blame

~S~
I didnt say there werent. However most of the people on the calendar are white people. Racism has everything to do with it. Its an attempt to make Black people honor the same goons and sadistic inbred white boys that enslaved our ancestors. Fuckem. If I could spit on them I would.

Its working out great. The first step in being successful is figuring out your environment, who created it, and then how to out smart them. Since I have have done all three the results tell me I am correct in my analysis.

"Malcolm X, Do You Hate All White People?" (1963)

Seems that some whites always ask questions they really do not want to hear the answers to. Then when they get the answer, they get upset like they really didn't expect that to be the answer.

~S~
Depends on who you ask. Malcolm X is a much more important historical figure to me than G Dub.

And therein lies your answer. You're upset that people don't agree with you and think it's because of hate. Using your standard, it would be accurate to say you hate Washington.

If you hate Washington because he owned slaves, you are an ignorant racist ass.

~S~

Hey lice head. Hes Black. Why would Washington be someone he loves?

~S~

~S~
I didnt say there werent. However most of the people on the calendar are white people. Racism has everything to do with it. Its an attempt to make Black people honor the same goons and sadistic inbred white boys that enslaved our ancestors. Fuckem. If I could spit on them I would.

Its working out great. The first step in being successful is figuring out your environment, who created it, and then how to out smart them. Since I have have done all three the results tell me I am correct in my analysis.

Good luck spittin' on the world , while trying to outsmart it

Sounds to me you'll be spinnin' those racist wheels for a while

~S~

"Malcolm X, Do You Hate All White People?" (1963)

Seems that some whites always ask questions they really do not want to hear the answers to. Then when they get the answer, they get upset like they really didn't expect that to be the answer.

You know what they really thinking is "I cant believe this nigra not thinking the way I want him to think."
laugh.gif

~S~

~S~

We don't need to admit what is not true because whites repeat a lie to themselves so they can feel better about themselves.

~S~

~S~

Good luck spittin' on the world , while trying to outsmart it

Sounds to me you'll be spinnin' those racist wheels for a while

~S~
Dont need to spit on the world or outsmart it. The world is good. Its the whites that I have already spit on and outsmarted so no luck is needed for something already accomplished.

~S~

No, If we blacks hate Washington because he owned slaves we are right.

And whites don't like this man either.

Full Marcus Garvey Speech

~S~

I dont hate anyone but I do despise all chattel slave owners. Using your standard it would be accurate to to say you hate Black people.
Then there are a lot of black Africans you must despise.

Me hating black people would only be accurate if I expressed a standard that meant that. I not only haven't expressed such a standard, I haven't expressed one at all. You have been insisting that people hate X because they don't think he's significant. The fact is, they don't, any more than you hate any random historical figure about whom you care very little.

~S~

I dont hate anyone but I do despise all chattel slave owners. Using your standard it would be accurate to to say you hate Black people.

Me hating black people would only be accurate if I expressed a standard that meant that. I not only haven't expressed such a standard, I haven't expressed one at all. You have been insisting that people hate X because they don't think he's significant. The fact is, they don't, any more than you hate any random historical figure about whom you care very little.
I wouldnt call it a lot. Just the ones that break their necks to make whites happy.

You've expressed your opinion which tells me you hate Blacks. I dont mind but dont try and tell me you dont. I've never said people hate Malcolm X because they dont think he is significant. The opposite is the truth. Whites hate Malcolm X due to him being very significant. If not for him they would have never been forced into civil rights.

~S~

I wouldnt call it a lot. Just the ones that break their necks to make whites happy.

See, that's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. Who do you think rounded up African slaves to sell to Europeans? Who do you think kept African slaves in Africa in the first place? Slavery was quite common in the world in those days, and in some of those areas, still is. Not in European areas, however.

You've expressed your opinion which tells me you hate Blacks. I dont mind but dont try and tell me you dont.

I don't have to tell you anything because:

1. I know myself and your opinion means nothing. You cannot point to anything I have written that indicates I hate Black people. Please feel free to try and be laughed at. Then, after failing, feel free to play in traffic.
2. You are quite impervious to facts. Once you come to an emotional conclusion, you refuse to move from it.

I've never said people hate Malcolm X because they dont think he is significant.

When I pointed out quite truthfully that most whites don't care enough about X to hate him, you insisted that they don't care about him because they hate him. Interesting, no?

The opposite is the truth. Whites hate Malcolm X due to him being very significant. If not for him they would have never been forced into civil rights.

Most whites simply don't care about X, much less hate him in any fashion.

Forum List

Back