Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

Whatever child.
People walk around with Che shirts on as well....
And he was Brilliant too like Malcolm X.......Che became a Doctor of Medicine at the age of 19,you need to educate you mind before opening your orifice

Why would that matter.... Che was a complete failure and became the monsters that he fought.

adolf had a high IQ too. -----Stalin was a STAR
DIVINITY STUDENT in his university. Mengele
was a genius doc.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Republicans hate black people.

I was watching a report where one judge the GOP nominated couldn't pass the smell test for Republican Tim Scott. The only Republican who was against this judge with white nationalist ties. Scott managed to get Marco Rubio to also vote against this judge and so far, he is the only judge that didn't pass.

Republicans didn't just hold up judges for Obama, they held up hundreds of federal judges all over the country until there was a Republican President.

When they say elections have consequences, they mean it. They will do anything to get what they want.

And what do they want? They want to loot the country for the rich. And they use racism to get to that end. Poor whites and racist whites will continue to support Republicans because they think the GOP is protecting them from dangerous blacks and Hispanics.

And Republicans have made ALL blacks and Hispanics dangerous. In fact, they've made all minorities dangerous.

You have to be WON DUM FUK to cheer losing your healthcare and healthcare for your family. That's how messed up thee people are.

almost true----but simply political Repubs used to have HORRORS of labor unions-----so they hated all minorities. ------Italians, jooos, Irish, blacks---etc.
Things have changed----now the donkey is pixilated. and the elephant----at least a bit less so. I am from a line UNIONISTS-----thus a registered democrat ----but voted for trump. Repubs even hated FDR in the past
Republicans are 90% white. Hardly pixelated.
When people don't get the freebies Trump promised them, they will stop voting Trump.
And I look forward to the day they stop voting GOP. And they get older and die off, most of the younger ones don't understand the hate their elders feel towards minorities.

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I was watching a report where one judge the GOP nominated couldn't pass the smell test for Republican Tim Scott. The only Republican who was against this judge with white nationalist ties. Scott managed to get Marco Rubio to also vote against this judge and so far, he is the only judge that didn't pass.

Republicans didn't just hold up judges for Obama, they held up hundreds of federal judges all over the country until there was a Republican President.

When they say elections have consequences, they mean it. They will do anything to get what they want.

And what do they want? They want to loot the country for the rich. And they use racism to get to that end. Poor whites and racist whites will continue to support Republicans because they think the GOP is protecting them from dangerous blacks and Hispanics.

And Republicans have made ALL blacks and Hispanics dangerous. In fact, they've made all minorities dangerous.

You have to be WON DUM FUK to cheer losing your healthcare and healthcare for your family. That's how messed up thee people are.

almost true----but simply political Repubs used to have HORRORS of labor unions-----so they hated all minorities. ------Italians, jooos, Irish, blacks---etc.
Things have changed----now the donkey is pixilated. and the elephant----at least a bit less so. I am from a line UNIONISTS-----thus a registered democrat ----but voted for trump. Repubs even hated FDR in the past
Republicans are 90% white. Hardly pixelated.
When people don't get the freebies Trump promised them, they will stop voting Trump.
And I look forward to the day they stop voting GOP. And they get older and die off, most of the younger ones don't understand the hate their elders feel towards minorities.

I am white----democrat by birth----and voted for Trump----I do not remember him promising me or
my "class" "freebies". I do not believe that Trump hates minorities. In my childhood, I knew LOTS of people who hated this or that group-----in fact----
my town had been and almost continued to be
"RESTRICTED" until selling little houses became too big an advantage to the old time Nazis there---that was in the 1950s and 60s. I interacted with lots of virtual Nazis and read their literature-----which ---INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH----has been adopted by
da PUTATIVE "LEFT" in the past few decades

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.

Do you realize that Malcolm X was dead before Obama was even born?

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.

killed by the followers of the muzzie messiah ---
the "HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHUMMAD"---Saudi
stooge------not because of his activities as a pimp---but because he questioned the MORALS of----the muzzie messiah

In fact most americans of MY generation (I IS DAMNED OLD) did not "hate" X ----they never heard of him---he was no biggie even while breathing and marching around the black turd in the sand.

You obviously didn't read many posts in this thread, because I explained that it was Calypso Louie that said that. Brain fart.

[
Non CAME FROM TIMBUKTU,You Fool,they were mainly Ashanti and others,the Arab Slavers were doing Whites Commands from Britain and the Americans...EVER HEARD OF THE TRIANGLE OF TRADE???????AS A FOOT NOTE,MOST OF THE BRITISH SLAVE SHIPS WERE OWNED AND HUGE PROFITS MADE By none other than ASKENAZI JEWS...YOU NEED TO READ AND COMPREHEND HISTORY OF THE ZIONIST CULT...YOUR CULT,BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR ERRONOUS BULLSHIT

try again Liq----you post is idiotic from top to bottom---the result of extreme ignorance of REAL history and the result of the teachings from the cradle of filth in which you were nurtured. ARABS controlled the SLAVE TRADE ----mostly sub-Saharan blacks----for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ---that's arabs---ORIGINATING IN ARABIA and here is a code word for you "ISMAELITES" -----which really means---for the past more than 3000 years----unwashed, illiterate,
criminals who deal in slave trade (the term even shows up in the bible) "british slave ships"----nope---actually most were Dutch. Ashkenzis owned them?------well no----Some jews who fled the filth of the INQUISITION in Portugal did get involved in the
shipping business in the Netherlands and that is about it------they are SEPHARDI. Shipping business----RENTED sometimes by "white" slave dealers and that is about ALL YOU REALLY GOT---<<<<not much. Levi strauss----inventer of the BLUE JEANS was also a JOOOOO-----but the CLAMPTON BOYS who were them at the SHOOT OUT AT THE OK CORRAL----were not Zionists-----
sheeeeesh-----you were suckled on dog shit
You KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR...AS FOR UNWASHED ILLITERATE ARABS,You FOOL...Muslim Arabs Had Great Empires,bought Maths,Medicine,Hydrology,State of the Art Technology at the Time,EXCETRA ...You only need to see the Brilliance of the Muslin Arabs from Central Asia to Palestine plus the Moors in Espana(who incidentally gave Jews total freedom in their empire,so much so that both peoples fought together against the merauding Christians...So Arabs helped Jews.....After the Inquisition(which was in reality to kill off the remnants of the Jews and Moors the Arab/Muslims then gave Jews santury in Istanbul..so you and Jews have much to thank the Muslim Arabs for,instead of SLAGGING THEM OFF...The biggest problem today is the Zionist Cult,originated by a Gay,Athiest Jew circa 1896...This Cult of Coverted NON JEWS essentially,now run Israel...NOT REAL JEWS BUT SYNTHETIC WANNABEES...Get A Life you Racist Zionist ...YOU KNOW NOT THE MINUTE NOR THE HOUR...as I said

I await your abusive (which you seem to enjoy when responding to decent folk) response

Liq-----you (putative 'decent person' ) I do not know if you are decent--but I do know that you are
WELL EDUCATED in islamo Nazi shit. You know nothing about the history of "da ummah" I do----I have relatives born in those shit holes. My own hubby was born a BONAFIDE DHIMMI in a ummah shit hole in which his HIGHLY LITERATE jewish community had already been recording their history for MORE THAN 1000 years before the rapist dog of
mecca was born.. An interesting tidbit----that very same community has LETTERS from a jewish leader who was AFFLICTED with Islamic rule---in
ANDALUS almost 1000 years ago. Seek written
sources from literate people------the stuff you study was co-written by Nazi war criminals who escaped
the Nuremburg trials and landed in Syria and Egypt.

feel free to ask questions----I got primary sources from Turkey, Tunisia, Iran, Yemen, and "etc"---
real people born in the shit of the UMMAH.
(me? well, I am a yankee doodle dandy---third
generation)
Abuse AS EXPECTED...YAWN

Shows you are a Flip-Flop

Whatever child.
And he was Brilliant too like Malcolm X.......Che became a Doctor of Medicine at the age of 19,you need to educate you mind before opening your orifice

Why would that matter.... Che was a complete failure and became the monsters that he fought.
THAT IS JUST YOUR OPINION...more folk think otherwise

Folks that operate on emotion yes.
Che was the head of Castro's political prisons. Che liked to execute people. During his tenure at the prison he was a mass murderer, murdering countless people who held different political beliefs. Probably what ANTIFA would like to do today, so I get that doesn't bother them.
Che would send soldiers and even high ranking officers into impossible battles that led to many of them dying for no conceivable reason. A fact his sympathizers like to ignore. Che simply liked to see people die.

Che was the head of Castro's political prisons. Che liked to execute people. During his tenure at the prison he was a mass murderer, murdering countless people who held different political beliefs. Probably what ANTIFA would like to do today, so I get that doesn't bother them.
Che would send soldiers and even high ranking officers into impossible battles that led to many of them dying for no conceivable reason. A fact his sympathizers like to ignore. Che simply liked to see people die.

Yet Che Guevera is the absolute DARLING of the American Left, including Nike activist Colin Kaepernick who wheres a t shirt with his image. Che is seen ALL over college campuses on posters, t-shirts, etc. They just love a mass murderer. Maybe they should read history instead of smoking Pot, and living in their I phones.

Yet Che Guevera is the absolute DARLING of the American Left, including Nike activist Colin Kaepernick who wheres a t shirt with his image. Che is seen ALL over college campuses on posters, t-shirts, etc. They just love a mass murderer. Maybe they should read history instead of smoking Pot, and living in their I phones.

a bit for human interest----my work took me---on occasion to "the prison ward for the criminally insane" ------way back in the late 70s. In the "common room" ---where I preferred to interview the inmates ----the inmates has decorated with endless CHE POSTERS-----and did Che dress up---black berets and mustaches. It was eerie

Whatever child.

THAT IS JUST YOUR OPINION...more folk think otherwise

Folks that operate on emotion yes.
He did a lot of Good,if you ever bothered to enquire,"Motor Cycle Diaries" is recommended

As for Murderers...what is your opinion when the Americans Slaughtered over 235,000 Iraqis in an afternoon in Iraq War 1...and you have the Temerity to call Che an executioner...but you mention not those he was fighting,US backed Despot Murderers...read more and your bias will dissipate

a bit for human interest----my work took me---on occasion to "the prison ward for the criminally insane" ------way back in the late 70s. In the "common room" ---where I preferred to interview the inmates ----the inmates has decorated with endless CHE POSTERS-----and did Che dress up---black berets and mustaches. It was eerie
I think you are speaking about yourself above

QUOTE="Indeependent, post: 20566117, member: 46133"]
Display it...just once.

You go get an education and maybe then you'll understand what we are talking about.
I get what you’re talking about.
Malcolm was murdered when he accepted Martin Luther King’s suggestion of education to advancement.
You go to too many community meetings.

I understand that facing the truth is hard for whites.
Not at all.
That’s why we’re still running things.
And you still have food to eat.
Because we don’t burn things down.

I know the truth is hard for whites. You gave yourselves a 188 year head start and did not let anyone else have the same chances. Then you act like you've done something. And you whites burn things down. We blacks can testify to that.
More like a 300 year headstart. We didnt get civil rights until the 60's and thats being generous.[/QUOTE]
All this "head start" shit is just that. None of us have been here 188 or 300 years to get that head start. WE arent holding you back from anything. Live in the present, the past is gone.

I was just doing some reading on Malcolm X, and it appears that toward the very end of his life, he had a change of mind and heart… Which is good. As I said earlier on the thread, I have nothing against the man, I just disagree with his approach. But evidently he himself realized he had the wrong approach. His involvement with the Nation of Islam definitely put him on the wrong path...so good thing he had the wisdom to leave them.

Now that I know more about his childhood and life experiences, it's understandable that he had the mindset and views he did. I know that most here will disagree with this, and I'm sure a few will mock me for saying it… but as I was reading about him, I was thinking to myself… he definitely needed Jesus. It's sad that he was killed, because apparently his views were slowly but continually evolving (in the right direction)... so who knows what could have happened if he wasn't killed.

Malcolm X faced extreme hatred for his entire life which you ignore from whites because of his race. That's the entire problem with your assessment.
He faced hatred because he was hateful.

Did he NOT advocate for violence?

Were these items NOT what he believed and how then is this the truth?

"From his adoption of the Nation of Islam in 1952 until he broke with it in 1964, Malcolm X promoted the Nation's teachings. These included the beliefs:
  • that black people are the original people of the world[87]
  • that white people are "devils"[88]
  • that blacks are superior to whites, and
  • that the demise of the white race is imminent.[89]"
Was Malcolm X NOT a close friend of Fidel Castro?

"Fidel Castro also attended the Assembly, and Malcolm X met publicly with him as part of a welcoming committee of Harlem community leaders.[85] Castro was sufficiently impressed with Malcolm X to suggest a private meeting, and after two hours of talking, Castro invited Malcolm X to visit Cuba.[86]"

Gee, what's not to like?

What's more, this 2018. As has been said, the vast majority have not a clue as to who Malcolm X is nor do they care.

Didn't whites establish this country with the belief they were superior, they were the orginal people, they were gods chosen and that blacks were the devil?

When X advocated violence as you claim what was healking about fighting? Can you answer these questions or are you a pissy little racist white prick?

Because white racism has never been non violent.
Ah, but when whites think they are superior, they are racist, and rightly so. You agree with Malcolm X saying it though, pretty ironic

QUOTE="Indeependent, post: 20566117, member: 46133"]
You go get an education and maybe then you'll understand what we are talking about.
I get what you’re talking about.
Malcolm was murdered when he accepted Martin Luther King’s suggestion of education to advancement.
You go to too many community meetings.

I understand that facing the truth is hard for whites.
Not at all.
That’s why we’re still running things.
And you still have food to eat.
Because we don’t burn things down.

I know the truth is hard for whites. You gave yourselves a 188 year head start and did not let anyone else have the same chances. Then you act like you've done something. And you whites burn things down. We blacks can testify to that.
More like a 300 year headstart. We didnt get civil rights until the 60's and thats being generous.
All this "head start" shit is just that. None of us have been here 188 or 300 years to get that head start. WE arent holding you back from anything. Live in the present, the past is gone.[/QUOTE]
You dont have to be here for 300 years. All you have to do is pick up the baton your ancestors have been passing down to you when youre ready. I know you arent holding me back. I cant be stopped. Youre trying your hardest to though and thats what I resent. No the past isnt gone. Its relevant and affects the present and the future. Thats why they teach you history. If what you thought was correct then they would never make history a required course.

Forum List

Back