Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

QUOTE="Indeependent, post: 20566117, member: 46133"]
You do. Thats why you took the time to read the OP and then more time to comment on the thread right?
I’m commenting on the opportunity lost by every generation of Black crybabies.
Get an education.

I got one. Maybe you need one.
Display it...just once.

You go get an education and maybe then you'll understand what we are talking about.
I get what you’re talking about.
Malcolm was murdered when he accepted Martin Luther King’s suggestion of education to advancement.
You go to too many community meetings.

I understand that facing the truth is hard for whites.[/QUOTE]
Not at all.
That’s why we’re still running things.
And you still have food to eat.
Because we don’t burn things down.

Who cares about Malcolm X.
Get an education.
You do. Thats why you took the time to read the OP and then more time to comment on the thread right?
Get an education.

Display it...just once.
You first. I havent seen yours even once.
Oo! IM2 thinks you’re a winner.
Practically everyone else knows you’re an asshole.
You might start by actually basing your posts on history.

Get an education.

Display it...just once.
You place a lot of importance on what other people think of you. You should really see someone about your insecurity complex.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Get an education.

Display it...just once.

He does. And I give him the victory sign every time he kicks your dumb ass in response to your stupidity.

This is why whites to this day fear Malcolm and his ideology.

687a498745c656dc2a485e8f2cc49863.jpg
Do you see why I use Brother Minister Malcolm X as my avatar and I never change it?

MarcATL : Really? You sink to this level, almost to the point of race baiting. And you expect a serious debate here? Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot here. My name is Mary, and I am a human being like yourself. 100% Human, not a Russian troll. And I despise sidewise insults.
Define "race baiting." I'm not familiar w/that term.

I don't appreciate your anti-black posts.

I respond to posters as they respond to me.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

A better question would be, why did Black kill him?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

For the same reasons most traitors do what they do. May as well ask why Benedict Arnold worked for the British.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Display it...just once.

You go get an education and maybe then you'll understand what we are talking about.
Malcolm was murdered when he accepted Martin Luther King’s suggestion of education to advancement.

I understand that facing the truth is hard for whites.
Not at all.

I know the truth is hard for whites. You gave yourselves a 188 year head start and did not let anyone else have the same chances. Then you act like you've done something. And you whites burn things down. We blacks can testify to that.[/QUOTE]
More like a 300 year headstart. We didnt get civil rights until the 60's and thats being generous.

Get an education.

Display it...just once.

Not at all.

I know the truth is hard for whites. You gave yourselves a 188 year head start and did not let anyone else have the same chances. Then you act like you've done something. And you whites burn things down. We blacks can testify to that.

Why did whites kill JFK?

Display it...just once.

Not at all.

I know the truth is hard for whites. You gave yourselves a 188 year head start and did not let anyone else have the same chances. Then you act like you've done something. And you whites burn things down. We blacks can testify to that.
More like a 300 year headstart. We didnt get civil rights until the 60's and thats being generous.[/QUOTE]

I'm being merciful, I'm starting at 1776 instead of 1641. And I stop at 1965 which is more than generous considering they really have never stopped.

That fool independent is really a stupid fuck. If I had a 99 yard lead against Usain Bolt in the hundred yard dash and won the race, I'd look stupid for bragging about it like I'm the fastest.

Do you see why I use Brother Minister Malcolm X as my avatar and I never change it?

Malcolm X spoke quite a bit of wisdom. If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary rings a bell. I tend to agree with the sentiment.

Many of his followers misrepresent his cause, however. I don't think all who speak in his name understand what it is that they should be arguing against.

I'm generally speaking, of course. Many do. But many do not.

I've worked quite a few political campaigns in my adult life. Big ones. And on many citizen initiatives for lots of different causes. Raised money, set political records for single day money raised in some cases, helped get people into local and higher office positions, three Congressmen so far, and a Senator, knock on wood, web site development to support the activism and just a whole host of things through the years. And on both sides of the theoretical political aisle. But when I see some of the hatred and mean spirited dialogue spilled over on threads like these by people who speak in the name of Malcolm or MLK or anyone else, I think to myself that these are people who cannot be trusted to represent important causes. These are people who cannot be trusted to speak for a movement. People who canot be trusted wit hresponsibility. Heck, I wouldn't trust a lot of those people to hold up signs on overpasses. People like that can't be trusted to lead at all. They're destructive to their own cause, truth be told.

I agree that it's an important discussion. But it has to be had by better representatives of the cause. The cause has to also be understood for what it actually is and should be in the greater scheme of things, not just in black and white language. The simple answer is Individual liberty. That's what we should all be defending.

Last edited:
I was just doing some reading on Malcolm X, and it appears that toward the very end of his life, he had a change of mind and heart… Which is good. As I said earlier on the thread, I have nothing against the man, I just disagree with his approach. But evidently he himself realized he had the wrong approach. His involvement with the Nation of Islam definitely put him on the wrong path...so good thing he had the wisdom to leave them.

Now that I know more about his childhood and life experiences, it's understandable that he had the mindset and views he did. I know that most here will disagree with this, and I'm sure a few will mock me for saying it… but as I was reading about him, I was thinking to myself… he definitely needed Jesus. It's sad that he was killed, because apparently his views were slowly but continually evolving (in the right direction)... so who knows what could have happened if he wasn't killed.

Malcolm X spoke quite a bit of wisdom. If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary rings a bell. I tend to agree with the sentiment.

Many of his followers misrepresent his cause, however. I don't think all who speak in his name understand what it is that they should be arguing against.

I'm generally speaking, of course. Many do. But many do not.

I've worked quite a few political campaigns in my adult life. Big ones. And on many citizen initiatives for lots of different causes. Raised money, set political records for single day money raised in some cases, helped get people into local and higher office positions, three Congressmen so far, and a Senator, knock on wood, web site development to support the activism and just a whole host of things through the years. And on both sides of the theoretical political aisle. But when I see some of the hatred and mean spirited dialogue spilled over on threads like these by people who speak in the name of Malcolm or MLK or anyone else, I think to myself that these are people who cannot be trusted to represent important causes. These are people who cannot be trusted to speak for a movement. People who canot be trusted wit hresponsibility. Heck, I wouldn't trust a lot of those people to hold up signs on overpasses. People like that can't be trusted to lead at all. They're destructive to their own cause, truth be told.

I agree that it's an important discussion. But it has to be had by better representatives of the cause. The cause has to also be understood for what it actually is and should be in the greater scheme of things, not just in black and white language. The simple answer is Individual liberty. That's what we should all be defending.

I don't really think you understand how the movement operated. Millions of blacks participated in this situation and they all were not talking in the manner you guys seem to think was universal to the movement. For example you had local leaders who operated in the movement not names X or King. The negotiations that went down to change things were not nice, nor was the language used spoke to please whites in the manner you want done. You are dramatically incorrect with your opinion of things. I saw how the movement worked, so did the blacks here. King and X did not speak for everyone.

STOKELY CARMICHAEL POWERFUL SPEECH

King and X were not the only ones either.

Huey P Newton Prelude to Revolution

Forum List

Back