Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

Black Liberation Theory: Eldridge Cleaver on American Neo-Colonial Oppression

I was just doing some reading on Malcolm X, and it appears that toward the very end of his life, he had a change of mind and heart… Which is good. As I said earlier on the thread, I have nothing against the man, I just disagree with his approach. But evidently he himself realized he had the wrong approach. His involvement with the Nation of Islam definitely put him on the wrong path...so good thing he had the wisdom to leave them.

Now that I know more about his childhood and life experiences, it's understandable that he had the mindset and views he did. I know that most here will disagree with this, and I'm sure a few will mock me for saying it… but as I was reading about him, I was thinking to myself… he definitely needed Jesus. It's sad that he was killed, because apparently his views were slowly but continually evolving (in the right direction)... so who knows what could have happened if he wasn't killed.

Malcolm X faced extreme hatred for his entire life which you ignore from whites because of his race. That's the entire problem with your assessment.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Why do you hate conservatives?
Give me Reason WHY SOULD WE NOT

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Why do you hate conservatives?
Give me Reason WHY SOULD WE NOT
No.

Brother Malcolm understood the fear, flight, fight response. He understood that if Blacks posed a threat to whites they would no longer feel they could just beat us down. Whites would have to take some casualties. Once that dynamic was introduced whites were never the same. Whites have an especially strong reaction to fear. It freezes them Whites hate Malcolm for bringing this mentality and bringing an end to passive resistance.
I NOTE HALF YOUR AVIE SHOWS AN OUTLINE OF Africa THE OTHER SIDE IS AN OUTLINE OF Australia,what is the meaning...steve

Why is every thread you start,
centered on race, hatred and white america?

There is no way, you do not,
recognize your own hatred and prejudices....
not possible, you are too intelligent

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to you, Marc...but most whites don't know anything about MalcomX and don't care...

Is anyone interested in the fact that Elijah Muhummad hated Malcolm X?

Elijah Muhammad had no problem with X until X discovered he was a pedophile who was impregnating teenage girls. Plus Muhammads agreement with the KKK.

Why are you crying about this only when blacks start threads? OBTW this is the race and racism section. That might be why threads are centered on race. Now stop crying and if you see a person starting a thread about race in the sports section then complain.

Why are you crying about this only when blacks start threads? OBTW this is the race and racism section. That might be why threads are centered on race. Now stop crying and if you see a person starting a thread about race in the sports section then complain.
If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.

You listen to yourself all the time.

This is the race and racism section. Whites are a race. Whites will get talked about.

Stop :CryingCow: And :bigboy:

wrong again
I was just doing some reading on Malcolm X, and it appears that toward the very end of his life, he had a change of mind and heart… Which is good. As I said earlier on the thread, I have nothing against the man, I just disagree with his approach. But evidently he himself realized he had the wrong approach. His involvement with the Nation of Islam definitely put him on the wrong path...so good thing he had the wisdom to leave them.

Now that I know more about his childhood and life experiences, it's understandable that he had the mindset and views he did. I know that most here will disagree with this, and I'm sure a few will mock me for saying it… but as I was reading about him, I was thinking to myself… he definitely needed Jesus. It's sad that he was killed, because apparently his views were slowly but continually evolving (in the right direction)... so who knows what could have happened if he wasn't killed.

Malcolm X faced extreme hatred for his entire life which you ignore from whites because of his race. That's the entire problem with your assessment.

wrong again----the conflict in Malcolm's later life was the hatred against him
by the very same man who murdered him ------ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
-

This is the race and racism section. Whites are a race. Whites will get talked about.

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies.

Obviously, you're under the impression,
that acting like a dick will make yours bigger

I'm not crying, you're whining like a little bitch,
over a question I posted to another poster.

I go through the threads on the Active Topics page...
I don't give a fuck what section/category it falls under

Your dick belongs in your pants, not your personality

wrong again

-

I'm not wrong. The problem was the white racism he faced. You can't face that so in typical no class white trash fashion, you ignore the wrongs of whites to try putting things on blacks.

wrong again

-

I'm not wrong. The problem was the white racism he faced. You can't face that so in typical no class white trash fashion, you ignore the wrongs of whites to try putting things on blacks.

BS-----I read the writing of Malcolm X-----and the Idiot "SOUL ON ICE" --
by Eldridge Cleaver. I am far less clueless than are you. (I even talked to some INSIDERS on the murder of Malcolm X-----BLACK INSIDERS) I probably had all that stuff read by the time you were born

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies.

Obviously, you're under the impression,
that acting like a dick will make yours bigger

I'm not crying, you're whining like a little bitch,
over a question I posted to another poster.

I go through the threads on the Active Topics page...
I don't give a fuck what section/category it falls under

Your dick belongs in your pants, not your personality

I'm not the one crying. I'm telling you we are in he race and racism section and you are crying. You are whining about someone posting about race in this section and it's only because he's talking about whites.

Stop :CryingCow: And :bigboy:[/

wrong again

-

by Eldridge Cleaver. I am far less clueless than are you. (I even talked to some INSIDERS on the murder of Malcolm X-----BLACK INSIDERS) I probably had all that stuff read by the time you were born

I doubt that. Unless you are 80 years old. Elijah Muhammad did not hate X until he revealed the fact that Muhammad was fucking children along with his agreement with the the KKK. Muhammad appointed him minister and put him in command. So you are clueless.

wrong again

-

I doubt that. Unless you are 80 years old. Elijah Muhammad did not hate X until he revealed the fact that Muhammad was fucking children along with his agreement with the the KKK. Muhammad appointed him minister and put him in command. So you are clueless.

not news to me, IMdim Soon I will be 80 ----if I live that long. Muhummad was not supporting his TOO MANY children and too many X wives -----
aka FATIMA X.

Forum List

Back