Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

[You're gonna have to provide some examples of this hate you say was coming from Brother Minister Malcolm X.

This OP was years coming, you're gonna have to back that stuff up.

Brother? I didn't realize the two of you were related.

I have read his interview with playboy from the early sixties. It is pure ethnic hatred which is probably what attracts you to him.
What do you call the treatment of blacks in this country at the time? If Brother Minister Malcolm X showed "racial hatred", what do you call that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
At the time, there were white people who displayed race hatred against blacks and those who were working against the race hatred.

Malcom x decided to be like the haters instead of those fighting against it.

He fought against it.

[You're gonna have to provide some examples of this hate you say was coming from Brother Minister Malcolm X.

I have read his interview with playboy from the early sixties. It is pure ethnic hatred which is probably what attracts you to him.
What do you call the treatment of blacks in this country at the time? If Brother Minister Malcolm X showed "racial hatred", what do you call that?

At the time, there were white people who displayed race hatred against blacks and those who were working against the race hatred.

He fought against it.
No he didn't

He became it.

He fought against it.
No he didn't

He became it.

He fought. And he didn't take no shit. What he became was a warrior and hero.

Who cares about Malcolm X.
Get an education.
You do. Thats why you took the time to read the OP and then more time to comment on the thread right?
I’m commenting on the opportunity lost by every generation of Black crybabies.
Get an education.

I got one. Maybe you need one.
Display it...just once.

You go get an education and maybe then you'll understand what we are talking about.

Get an education.
You do. Thats why you took the time to read the OP and then more time to comment on the thread right?
Get an education.

Display it...just once.

You go get an education and maybe then you'll understand what we are talking about.
I get what you’re talking about.
Malcolm was murdered when he accepted Martin Luther King’s suggestion of education to advancement.
You go to too many community meetings.

STFU nobody is listening to whites trying to tone police.

Gosh, you keep proving my point so perfectly. And by the way, you assumed that I'm white. Never assume things, you know what they say about people who assume.

STFU nobody is listening to whites trying to tone police.

Gosh, you keep proving my point so perfectly. And by the way, you assumed that I'm white. Never assume things, you know what they say about people who assume.

No the only one proving anything is you. You are ridiculous for ignoring the overt white racism Malcolm X faced to say what you did.

QUOTE="Indeependent, post: 20566117, member: 46133"]
Get an education.

Display it...just once.

I get what you’re talking about.
Malcolm was murdered when he accepted Martin Luther King’s suggestion of education to advancement.
You go to too many community meetings.[/QUOTE]

I understand that facing the truth is hard for whites.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

I'd be willing to bet, and I'm not a betting man, that most of the white Americans who profess hatred for Malcolm X don't really know why they hate him.

Personally, I have know feelings for the man either way. He spoke to and for a people whose circumstances I will never know or come close to fully understanding. I imagine the truths he spoke were true for them, I'm not able to say otherwise.
Ask a silly question. This guy hated whites. What do you expect? For most of his adult life, he was quite outspoken about his animosity towards whites. But he had the epiphany after going to Mecca and yadda yadda. He was shot down by brothers that didn't want to hear his apostasy. That struggle goes on today.

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I'd be willing to bet, and I'm not a betting man, that most of the white Americans who profess hatred for Malcolm X don't really know why they hate him.

Personally, I have know feelings for the man either way. He spoke to and for a people whose circumstances I will never know or come close to fully understanding. I imagine the truths he spoke were true for them, I'm not able to say otherwise.
Ask a silly question. This guy hated whites. What do you expect? For most of his adult life, he was quite outspoken about his animosity towards whites. But he had the epiphany after going to Mecca and yadda yadda. He was shot down by brothers that didn't want to hear his apostasy. That struggle goes on today.
What do you have to say about the anti-black environment that Malcolm X was born into Aryan?

What do you have to say about the anti-black environment that Malcolm X was born into Aryan?

Aryan? Excuse me? Would you like to rephrase that? Or apologize for such a remark, shame on you.

Get an education.
Get an education.

Display it...just once.
You first. I havent seen yours even once.

This is why whites to this day fear Malcolm and his ideology.

687a498745c656dc2a485e8f2cc49863.jpg

No the only one proving anything is you. You are ridiculous for ignoring the overt white racism Malcolm X faced to say what you did.

I'm not ignoring that, that just isn't what we were talking about earlier. But since you brought that up, let me ask you a question. What do you think is the best way to combat racism and hatred?

MarcATL : Really? You sink to this level, almost to the point of race baiting. And you expect a serious debate here? Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot here. My name is Mary, and I am a human being like yourself. 100% Human, not a Russian troll. And I despise sidewise insults.

I'm not ignoring that, that just isn't what we were talking about earlier. But since you brought that up, let me ask you a question. What do you think is the best way to combat racism and hatred?

That is what we were talking about since we are talking about Malcolm X. And her you are doing one of the 29 dumb things whites do when talking about racism.

18. Black people are not obligated to answer the “Well, what do we do about it?” question.

Tell white people to figure out why they support racism and what they should do to get rid of it.

That is what we were talking about since we are talking about Malcolm X. And her you are doing one of the 29 dumb things whites do when talking about racism.

18. Black people are not obligated to answer the “Well, what do we do about it?” question.
You're not getting what I'm saying. That may have been what you've been talking about, but if you go back and follow the discussion I was having with the guy who started this thread, we weren't talking about that.

As for the second thing you said… Of course you're not obligated to answer anything, but what is wrong with having a discussion? Why do you not want to answer that question? I'm genuinely curious to hear your ideas on that.

Forum List

Back