Why do some minorities cry and others not so much?

Im a european, native american jew with asian ancestory. I couldnt be more of a minority if i was a black tranny women with adopted kids from the congo and a teacup pitbull.
Trust me. Sometimes, crying is the only thing that helps!

Those who claim victimization only give power to those they claim are the oppressors.
Free your mind and your ass will follow.

.... Are certain minorities being discriminated against and not others?

Help me understand

The black people have liberals teaching the elected leaders how to whine and complain the most so they do blame everybody except themselves for their lot in life.

Help me understand

The black people have liberals teaching the elected leaders how to whine and complain the most so they do blame everybody except themselves for their lot in life.

Wow.
shakehead.gif

Whelp, the good news is you'll never get lost--- all you have to do is follow your own knuckle-tracks back home.

Help me understand

Some people are just lunatics with a bug up their ass seeking attention

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Even the supposedly smart and successful Asians are noticeably more stupid today than they were like 20 years ago.

Huh?
Educated Asians aren’t all that bright anymore.

They are being dumbed down by the Democrats.

We are smarter than the self-absorbed pasty white redneck crackers in this country

You have allowed these people to use your people as an tool to advance racial division. You cosigned and validated their racism in this section of this forum. So maybe you need to understand that these whites aren't praising your people, they are using your people in he hopes that you can help them maintain their racist agenda.

Asians face he same racism and have had almost the same sorry experience with whites in America as we have. For almost as long Asians have been fighting and advocating for equality just like blacks. Today Asians are out there fighting for equality and against racism just like blacks/ But the thing is whites aren't listening, they don't take Asians seriously .

Then they want to make claims of Asian success to build on a lie of how Asians made it, why can't blacks. Asians have not made it. Japanese and Indians may make a lot of money, but what about Vietnamese Americans for example? Cambodians? Hmong?

As a group African Americans have a trillion dollar plus economy, it us one of the largest in the word even while fighting white racism. Asians don't come close but that's not what I want to share. It's time to stop allowing whites to frame the debate. As an Asian, you know the racism you face and it is not blacks being admitted into ivy league schools while Asians are left out.

Help me understand

Wow.
shakehead.gif

Whelp, the good news is you'll never get lost--- all you have to do is follow your own knuckle-tracks back home.

Sounds like a you prefer making a personal attack with nothing substantive to say about the OP.

Help me understand

Wow.
shakehead.gif

Sounds like a you prefer making a personal attack with nothing substantive to say about the OP.

Sounds like you can't be bothered to read the thread. The reason I saw this thread come up is because I was here when it started. At which point I already pointed out its dearth of point.

Help me understand

Wow.
shakehead.gif

"The black people have liberals teaching the elected leaders how to whine and complain the most so they do blame everybody except themselves for their lot in life."

These are your words. What we have is a minimum 241 years of American history which includes supreme court cases, district court decisions and policies at every level that we see have been implemented that create the hardships we face while whites like you lie to yourselves about liberals teaching somebody something.

Help me understand

Wow.
shakehead.gif

"The black people have liberals teaching the elected leaders how to whine and complain the most so they do blame everybody except themselves for their lot in life."

These are your words. What we have is a minimum 241 years of American history which includes supreme court cases, district court decisions and policies at every level that we see have been implemented that create the hardships we face while whites like you lie to yourselves about liberals teaching somebody something.

The civil rights movement was guided by the far left behind a lot of the successful political / legal jockeying you find the SPLC, ADL, and the ACLU. I own what I said because it is the truth.

The situation is so bad that the pendulum swung so far left, the blacks get pissed when they are told the truth.

Help me understand

Here to help.

You haven't laid out what your question is. Understand?
So, seems there are some groups of minorities less happy with their treatment than others, no?
Who Turned Them Loose on Us?

Whine, get a check. They're being paid to get on the majority's nerves in order to distract us from attacking the united anti-democratic ruling class

Even the supposedly smart and successful Asians are noticeably more stupid today than they were like 20 years ago.

Huh?
Educated Asians aren’t all that bright anymore.

They are being dumbed down by the Democrats.

We are smarter than the self-absorbed pasty white redneck crackers in this country
You really aren’t anymore.

Yeah, we really are. There is no comparison

Forum List

Back