🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Some People Hate Donald Trump So Much?

Probably because although The Donald's personality is problematic, many of his policies are right on, and many people cannot admit that to themselves.

Trump had a lot of great policies and ideas. He really was a smart and forward thinking person. He did a lot of good for the country, and unlike a lot of politicians he did what was best for the country as a whole. If nothing else I admired his willingness to not back down, he was not weak and we need that in a leader.

Sadly the guy has a really big fucking mouth with no filter. Ultimately that was his downfall, he just talked too much is all. We needed someone who didn't take shit and not afraid to stand up, but his approach was a problem.

But really the guy is a easy target for hate because he had a larger than life personality. If he wasn't a living caricature then he wouldn't be as easy to hate. But his personality made him a lighting rod and easy pickings for ridicule.

We're also at a turning point where weak willed, pussified, lazy, and inexperienced kids that were babied and coddled their while lives are coming up so they hate tough and strict adult figures because they never had one before. So a lot of kids hate trump because they don't know what a authoritative adult is and despise him just because he represents law and order and following the rules. Those are things they didn't have to ever do because their parents told them how unique and special they are because they are pussies.
I agree with much of what you said about Trump's personality...

However, he WAS NOT a law and order President.

he was lawless....he and his admin broke the law, more than any administration in history!

Didn't honor the law, at all.... Sweet swamp creature deals, Par dons out the ying yang for close criminal friends, refused to honor subpoenaes, refused to honor the law and traditions of this Nation, and had his pardons for sale besides his personal use, he made quid pro quo for personal use with other nations, he caused an attempted coup of our gvt by lying to his followers, he refused a peaceful transfer of power, he knew the truth about Covid early on and told Woodward such, while lying and killing more Americans with his lies, etc etc etc....

He may have had the so called good, that you claim....but he did more harm, than good to this country....our Nation, through his arrogant selfishness, divisiveness, and lawlessness..imo.
he was lawless....he and his admin broke the law, more than any administration in history!

Two years of a fraudulent Mueller "investigation", two laughable impeachment trials, a hostile establishment and press that would have amplified any real criminal wrongdoing to ear-splitting levels, and none of your political avatars could present a single shred of compelling evidence of wrongdoing.

Where's your evidence, blind hater?
^^^ this hypocritical queefery was brought to the board by a twat who thinks the election was stolen from his adored troll.
^^^^This sub-moronic drivel was brought to you from a blithering idjit, snow Meskin, turbo-Karen shitferbrains.
so, where is the evidence for the stolen election, twat?

I don't understand it
He showed that it’s possible America can truly be great again, and can do so not having to bow to communist CCP assholes, or to the Washington Establishment, and that we could do it peacefully without the warmongers in DC.
trump cultists have a "funny" way of thinking America can be truly great again.....I guess, if they want America led by a clown and laughed at. A great circus.

I don't understand it
He showed that it’s possible America can truly be great again, and can do so not having to bow to communist CCP assholes, or to the Washington Establishment, and that we could do it peacefully without the warmongers in DC.
trump cultists have a "funny" way of thinking America can be truly great again.....I guess, if they want America led by a clown and laughed at. A great circus.
The “circus” is the collection of freaks that had daily meltdowns over common sense policies to make America great. Mainly because all of you purple haired homosexual land whales are Marxists because you can’t hack it in a capitalist society.

The truth is that it's not about Trump's personality.
They hate the people who voted for Trump, average mainstream middle class Americans who work hard, pay their taxes, teach their children to stay out of trouble and to finish school, people who just want to live in a decent culture with good schools, low taxes, low crime rate......
Liberals do not have any real principles.
They voted for a racist like Biden, and a rapist like Clinton.
They break all of their own rules about hate, racism, prejudice, stereotyping and discrimination all of the time.

Last edited:
Because “America First”....because he doesn’t force Americans to believe they owe the world.
Because he’s committed to protecting Americans from wetbacks.
Because he refuses to pretend that lowlife immoral factions of degenerate filth are assets to America and the American people.
Because his ‘style’ is too abrasive for nutless pussies...right Mac1958 ?

Yep. Or, to put it another way, he inspires jackasses like you.
”Jackasses like me”?
Yeah, those America First types are a total problem for you globalist bastards huh?

I don't understand it
First, those who actually hate shouldn't do so. It's a wasteful, destructive emotion.

Second, if you really don't understand the life experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others, perhaps you should dig beyond a message board to find out.

Engage people in real life. That would be helpful, as long as you remain sincerely curious and civil.

If you're an adult, and you really don't know, that's not a good sign.
I understand it prfectly. You're a bunch of servile turds who hate America. It's as simple as that.

Trump gets things done. That's why he is hated. The political class hate fixing problems because it puts them out of business.
please cite a credible example of the fat fucking troll getting something done.
Everything I post is credible. Highest employment in history of minorities. Border secure. Tax cuts for ALL taxpayers. No new wars.

I don't understand it
First, those who actually hate shouldn't do so. It's a wasteful, destructive emotion.

Second, if you really don't understand the life experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others, perhaps you should dig beyond a message board to find out.

Engage people in real life. That would be helpful, as long as you remain sincerely curious and civil.

If you're an adult, and you really don't know, that's not a good sign.
I understand it prfectly. You're a bunch of servile turds who hate America. It's as simple as that.
Yet another shining example of the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism.

Probably because although The Donald's personality is problematic, many of his policies are right on, and many people cannot admit that to themselves.
That's hilarious.

Hate is a common excuse for those who follow Trump.

Disdain for Trump has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with Trump's performance as President.

This is borne by the fact that, while President, his party lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency within two years. He is often regarded as the worst President in our history.

His disapproval rating exceeded his approval rating throughout his Presidency. He is a poor loser, instigating an insurrection instead of complying with the American tradition of a peacxeful transfer of power. Eight months later, he is still living the lie.

Isn't it about time followers of Trump realize they are backing a proven loser?

Of course, there are several questions about the nationality of those who support Trump. Americans do not support losers.

Everything I post is credible. Highest employment in history of minorities. BoIt doesn't necessarilyt follow that he had anything to do with it.rder secure. Tax cuts for ALL taxpayers. No new wars.
A rising tide boosts all boats. Trump inherited a great economy.

It doesn't necessarily follow that he had anything to do with it.

Everything I post is credible. Highest employment in history of minorities. BoIt doesn't necessarilyt follow that he had anything to do with it.rder secure. Tax cuts for ALL taxpayers. No new wars.

We all know he did.

Not really. The economy really took off after President Trump removed restrictions and regulations along with the tax cut.

Trump gets things done. That's why he is hated. The political class hate fixing problems because it puts them out of business.
Everything I post is credible. Highest employment in history of minorities. Border secure. Tax cuts for ALL taxpayers. No new wars.
you are in desperate need of a bs filter.
Go fuck yourself, ignorant pawn.

I don't understand it
Because the oligarchy told them to, and doing what they're told, is really all they're good for in life.
Otherwise, they're pretty much useless.
Big Brother Is Watching You Watch Him on TV (Tell a Vision)

The commandment to dim Demmie dummies from the high-and-mighty lowlife is: OBEY, DON'T BE.

you are in desperate need of a bs filter.
Go fuck yourself, ignorant pawn.
^^fail

nothing you post is credible.
border secure. lol
no new wars. lol

getting things done. lol

Forum List

Back