Why do some take belief in Global Warming as a political issue?

No folly here. Fitz said that the sun gets cold.

The sun has never been cold, in the history of man. Period.

What's your definition of cold?

What's your definition of hot?

I have no definitions of my own. I rely on the definitions set forth by the English language.

So You admit you have no original thoughts and rely on what you're fed and dare not question it?

*Got it*.
icon14.gif

Why doesn't he admit the Sun goes through cycles as you, Fitzy and others have laid out and admit his folly in logic based upon evidence?

No folly here. Fitz said that the sun gets cold.

The sun has never been cold, in the history of man. Period.

HAD YOU Payed attention earlier?

Sunspot record reveals Sun's past

Yes, the Earth can get cold.

The sun has never been cold, in human history. Period.

What's your definition of cold?

What's your definition of hot?

I have no definitions of my own. I rely on the definitions set forth by the English language.

So You admit you have no original thoughts and rely on what you're fed and dare not question it?

*Got it*.
icon14.gif

The meaning of the word "cold"? No, I do not have any original thought on the matter, I rely on the long held meaning of the word and do not question it.

*Got it*.
icon14.gif

The meaning of the word "cold"? No, I do not have any original thought on the matter, I rely on the long held meaning of the word and do not question it.

Son? Give it up. Your parsing is getting ridiculous. YOU have been given links and I don't for one minute belive you're as stupid as you portend to be by your posts.

YOU know what Fitzy meant but yet you have to count political coup just to appear smart.

The only thing you're accomplishing is being thought of being a smart ass by other posters.

Wake up.

Because Al Gore has been involved with the environmental activist movement for a
long time. A documentary on Al Gore's campaign to make the issue of global warming a recognized problem worldwide was a smash hit.

The right wing hates Al Gore, so it became a political issue. That's what I think. So childish.

Because Al Gore has been involved with the environmental activist movement for a
long time. A documentary on Al Gore's campaign to make the issue of global warming a recognized problem worldwide was a smash hit.

The right wing hates Al Gore, so it became a political issue. That's what I think. So childish.

I think with Al Gore, it was more of, "Do as I say, not as I do". The right felt he was a hypocrite.

*Got it*.
icon14.gif

Son? Give it up. Your parsing is getting ridiculous. YOU have been given links and I don't for one minute belive you're as stupid as you portend to be by your posts.

YOU know what Fitzy meant but yet you have to count political coup just to appear smart.

The only thing you're accomplishing is being thought of being a smart ass by other posters.

Wake up.

The sun does not get cold. It's a pretty simple thing.

Wake up.

Actually the Sun is around 10,000F. and sun spots are 6,700F That fluctuation could be considered cold on a solar scale, Willy

Wake up.

The SUN does vascillate in it's temperature output as ANY ball of fire does.

You choose to remain ignorant.

Warp factor two outta here away from you.

*Make it so Number One*.
icon14.gif

Wake up.

Actually the Sun is around 10,000F. and sun spots are 6,700F That fluctuation could be considered cold on a solar scale, Willy

Offer him a chew, he will come around.

I have a feeling that Willy is a young man...this board will be good for him.

Wake up.

So... we are to split hairs about the exact language of mans impact on Earth but when it's Fitz turn to generalize we aren't to bother him with details?

The sun doesn't get cold. Sunspots may not be as hot as the rest of the surface. If that was the meaning, it's easy enough to say. But "the sun gets cold" is an absurd statement coming from someone claiming some sort of superior knowledge that I should defer to on matters of science, don't you think?

The sun doesn't get cold by any notion of the word. These same folks who defy mans ability to quantify his impact on Earth expect that "the sun gets cold" to pass?

Wake up.

*Make it so Number One*.
icon14.gif

Never said that the temperature was constant. In fact, I never said anything except that the sun doesn't get cold. And it doesn't.

*Make it so Number One*.
icon14.gif

Never said that the temperature was constant. In fact, I never said anything except that the sun doesn't get cold. And it doesn't.

But yet you IGNORE links given to you that never suggested any such thing except that the Sun goes through cycles and does cool down...

*YOU remain Ignorant*. Your choice.

I have a feeling that Willy is a young man...this board will be good for him.

Hah!

I don't suggest you go trusting your feelings too much. Are they the same ones you have trusted to decide other things you believe?

I couldn't believe an adult would post with such childish statements. I guess I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I stand corrected.

So... we are to split hairs about the exact language of mans impact on Earth but when it's Fitz turn to generalize we aren't to bother him with details?

The sun doesn't get cold. Sunspots may not be as hot as the rest of the surface. If that was the meaning, it's easy enough to say. But "the sun gets cold" is an absurd statement coming from someone claiming some sort of superior knowledge that I should defer to on matters of science, don't you think?

The sun doesn't get cold by any notion of the word. These same folks who defy mans ability to quantify his impact on Earth expect that "the sun gets cold" to pass?

Actually when talking about this type of discussion, you need to talk global and solar. Kinda like talking miles on a global scale and talking light years on a much larger scale. Can't really compare the two.

Actually when talking about this type of discussion, you need to talk global and solar. Kinda like talking miles on a global scale and talking light years on a much larger scale. Can't really compare the two.

Apparently Willy is just being obteuse and ignorant?

Apparently Willy is just being obteuse and ignorant?

That's why I thought he was a kid. Sheesh...

Forum List

Back