Why Do the Left Hate Strong Women?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And why are conservative women so cute?

Tennessee college senior defends posing for graduation picture with gun in her waistband.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-10-at-11.04.07-AM-600x491.png

"@ChattanoogaPD would you like to give us your two cents?" Silva tweeted. "Per the thread, this young female is taking a photo w/ a firearm, in an area w/ a posted “no-weapons” policy. This showboating behavior is irresponsible, reckless, & potentially dangerous."

The photo was reportedly taken outside the Hunter Museum of American Art in Chattanooga, which bans firearms inside.

snowflake melt.gif

Hmmmm where does she have that pistol pointed?

Why are there idiot contards who start threads telling us that they know what all liberals think.

A) Is this woman strong? I don't know- do you think her having a gun makes her 'strong'?
B) I am fine with strong women- I have worked for several- I am married to one- and am the father of another.

Why are there idiot contards who start threads telling us that they know what all liberals think.

A) Is this woman strong? I don't know- do you think her having a gun makes her 'strong'?
B) I am fine with strong women- I have worked for several- I am married to one- and am the father of another.
Yeah, that's why thousands of snowflakes are melting because of her picture.

Now go educate yourself on what a generalization is, moron.

Yeah, that's why thousands of snowflakes are melting because of her picture.

Now go educate yourself on what a generalization is, moron.

She is good looking but not hot enough to melt snow- I guess you just have a thing for young girls with guns

upload_2018-4-11_14-46-42.jpeg

Using her graduation photo to get nationwide exposure?

Excellent way to demonstrate her communications skills, and get some street cred with her potential client base.

Good for her!

Forum List

Back