Why do we call things "Conspiracy Theories"

Those who want to ignore truth..keep ignoring.
Those who want to know the truth.. pay attention.
Those who know the truth, already know.

01.png

when the overwhelming majority of them are actually true
Which ones are true?
Well the election was actually stolen, and COVID was nothing much rather than a world-threatening plague. That's 2 pretty fucking big ones, to start with.
Covid was massively overestimated true but that is not a conspiracy

The election was not stolen and you are stating a bald faced lie to claim it was stolen. You cannot produce any evidence it was stolen. No one has ever posted evidence it was stolen because no such evidence exists.

Those who want to ignore truth..keep ignoring.
Those who want to know the truth.. pay attention.
Those who know the truth, already know.

More massive failure from you.

No evidence just cheesy videos which are nothing more than fictional entertainment

Conspiracy Theories is more tactful than Fucking Crazy Theories

Yes, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone
Yes we DID land on the moon
No, Elvis is not still alive
No, Obama was not born in Kenya
No, Hillary did not run a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor
No, Trump did not win the 2020 election
You are right one thing, President Trump didnt win the 2020 election, it was stolen under the guise of the Kung Flu..
He did win though. :)
He lost.
It was stolen. You fuckers only win when you cheat...
It was not stolen.

Trump simply lost get over it

BTW you are more of a democrat than I am
It was Stolen

Trump Won

I am an American!
It was not stolen Trump lost that is fact which no evidence disputes. This is why conspiracy theory is used as a term of derision.

You wish it were true but it is a fallacy
View attachment 508593
Soupy is neither liberal or conservative.
Disinformation agents only follow orders - no thoughts of their own.
Claiming others are part of the conspiracy is proof you are defeated and a liar.

You have just admitted you are a childish liar who cannot post evideence and are just butt hurt over being proven a fool

Well the election was actually stolen
I stopped right there. Obviously you cannot distinguish facts from fantasy.

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

In order to be true any of them would require evidence.

Once again you have NEVER posted supporting evidence for your beloved little theories.
Yeah.
I stick my neck out here strictly in order to bullshit people.
Get a life Soupy.
You stick nothing out boy. There is no daring or courage in what you do it is in fact your lame attempt to feel betteer about yourself since you are a dumbass loser in life.
My life is far better than yours especially since you are my bitch

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

You stick nothing out boy. There is no daring or courage in what you do it is in fact your lame attempt to feel betteer about yourself since you are a dumbass loser in life.
Every lie steals another chunk of your already dark soul,
oh snarky one.

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

oh snarky one.
Uh no.

Your lies do nothing to me I simply correct them with facts.

It is fact you have never posted evidence to support your idiotic lies and it is fact that calling someone a disinformation agent is a an absolute admission of defeat. It is acknowledgement that you have no evidence and valid argument so you resort to self defeating circular reasoning.

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

oh snarky one.
Uh no.

It is fact you have never posted evidence to support your idiotic lies and it is fact that calling someone a disinformation agent is a an absolute admission of defeat. It is acknowledgement that you have no evidence and valid argument so you resort to self defeating circular reasoning.
I guess I'll have to pull up a couple of old threads to let the kids see for themselves what a troll you are.

A troll who still thinks getting the last word in mean he wins the argument.

Now I don't care who you are that's funny right there.

Which ones are true?
Well the election was actually stolen, and COVID was nothing much rather than a world-threatening plague. That's 2 pretty fucking big ones, to start with.

The election was not stolen and you are stating a bald faced lie to claim it was stolen. You cannot produce any evidence it was stolen. No one has ever posted evidence it was stolen because no such evidence exists.
No evidence...... except for you know, all the evidence. :rolleyes:

You're clearly a fanatic so I'm not going to waste my time on you.
You can go, now.

Which ones are true?

You can go, now.
No evidence period

You have never posted any evidence and neither has eanyone else. Like many reasonjable people here I have watched people like you posting claims about the election for months now.

This ia fact post after post thread after thread neither hyou nor anyone else has produced any fucking evidence that the elction was stolen,

You sir are a fucking liar and your accusation is an absolute childish fictitious lie with NO FUCKING evidence to back it up

You cannot post evidence. You have not post evidence and you never will post evidence.

Those are facts and NOW you are done.

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

oh snarky one.
Uh no.

I guess I'll have to pull up a couple of old threads to let the kids see for themselves what a troll you are.

You do not grasp what gtroll means boy.

This forum and these threads are meant for discussion and debate. When I satted facts calling you on your lies it is not trolling. A troll is not one correcting you.

I have endlessly asked for evidence and you never produce it

Which ones are true?

You can go, now.
No evidence period

You have never posted any evidence and neither has eanyone else. Like many reasonjable people here I have watched people like you posting claims about the election for months now.

This ia fact post after post thread after thread neither hyou nor anyone else has produced any fucking evidence that the elction was stolen,

You sir are a fucking liar and your accusation is an absolute childish fictitious lie with NO FUCKING evidence to back it up

You cannot post evidence. You have not post evidence and you never will post evidence.

Need a tampon?

:auiqs.jpg:

Which ones are true?

You can go, now.
No evidence period

Need a tampon?

No YOU need ebvidence which your video fails to provide it is opinion only with no supporting factual evideencer.

Once again you gay windbag prost some evidence no one has ever do especially you.

Tthere is no fucking evidence the election was stolen despite your baldfaced lies to the contrary now try and prove me wrong fag.

Which ones are true?

You can go, now.
No evidence period

Need a tampon?

No YOU need ebvidence which your video fails to provide it is opinion only with no supporting factual evideencer.

Once again you gay windbag prost some evidence no one has ever do especially you.

Tthere is no fucking evidence the election was stolen despite your baldfaced lies to the contrary now try and prove me wrong fag.

What evidence would you be willing to accept?

What would make you admit you're wrong?

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

oh snarky one.
Uh no.

This forum and these threads are meant for discussion and debate. When I satted facts calling you on your lies it is not trolling. A troll is not one correcting you.

Everyone here, except for your cohorts, sees me as a real person and you as an annoying robot.

Have a nice day.
Yeah, I thought so.

oh snarky one.
Uh no.

Everyone here, except for your cohorts, sees me as a real person and you as an annoying robot.
You do not sepak for others. I never claimed you were anything but a person.

Only persons can be childish and foolish and dishonest as you always are.

Forum List

Back