Why do we call things "Conspiracy Theories"

when the overwhelming majority of them are actually true?

Shouldn't we be asking who it is labeling current events of interest to the general public and pertinent to the general welfare of our society as "conspiracies", to be mocked and denigrated, and why?

How many times does this stuff have to turn out to be true before people start paying attention and asking some questions?

I don't know where you get your evidence that an overwhelmingly majority are true. In any case, something can be a conspiracy theory and still turn out to be factual.
Okay, how about "A whole fuck-ton of them" rather than an "overwhelming majority" since it seems there are a lot of people who want to quibble over that, rather than discuss all the times we have been outright lied to by the powers that be?
Most are fiction.

when the overwhelming majority of them are actually true
Which ones are true?
Well the election was actually stolen, and COVID was nothing much rather than a world-threatening plague. That's 2 pretty fucking big ones, to start with.
Covid was massively overestimated true but that is not a conspiracy

The election was not stolen and you are stating a bald faced lie to claim it was stolen. You cannot produce any evidence it was stolen. No one has ever posted evidence it was stolen because no such evidence exists.
No evidence...... except for you know, all the evidence. :rolleyes:

You're clearly a fanatic so I'm not going to waste my time on you.
You can go, now.
No evidence period

You have never posted any evidence and neither has eanyone else. Like many reasonjable people here I have watched people like you posting claims about the election for months now.

This ia fact post after post thread after thread neither hyou nor anyone else has produced any fucking evidence that the elction was stolen,

You sir are a fucking liar and your accusation is an absolute childish fictitious lie with NO FUCKING evidence to back it up

You cannot post evidence. You have not post evidence and you never will post evidence.

Those are facts and NOW you are done.

Need a tampon?

:auiqs.jpg:

No YOU need ebvidence which your video fails to provide it is opinion only with no supporting factual evideencer.

Once again you gay windbag prost some evidence no one has ever do especially you.

Tthere is no fucking evidence the election was stolen despite your baldfaced lies to the contrary now try and prove me wrong fag.

What evidence would you be willing to accept?

What would make you admit you're wrong?

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Why don't you show us a genuinely fraudulent ballot?

There's been thousands found so far, how have you missed them?

Unless you are deliberately refusing to. Which we both know you are.

No there has not.

There has never been any evidence of fraud signifcant enough to support the lie that the election was stolen.

Conspiracy Theories is more tactful than Fucking Crazy Theories

Yes, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone
Yes we DID land on the moon
No, Elvis is not still alive
No, Obama was not born in Kenya
No, Hillary did not run a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor
No, Trump did not win the 2020 election
You are right one thing, President Trump didnt win the 2020 election, it was stolen under the guise of the Kung Flu..
He did win though. :)
He lost.
It was stolen. You fuckers only win when you cheat...
It was not stolen.

Trump simply lost get over it

BTW you are more of a democrat than I am
It was Stolen

Trump Won

I am an American!
It was not stolen Trump lost that is fact which no evidence disputes. This is why conspiracy theory is used as a term of derision.

You wish it were true but it is a fallacy
View attachment 508593
SO you are a liberal describing your own point of view
Bwaaaaahhaaaaa.....I laugh at your stupidity.....
I feel pity for your proven stupidity whereas mine is just your projection becaiuse you are beaten and owned by me and you know this is true.

You ARE my bitch and everyone knows it YOU most of all
You are an idiot...I know, because i didnt vote for Joe the racist..
Yes neither did I buty that is not what akes you a liar a fool and my bitch.

The fact is neither you nor any other person on this sight can produce evidence it was stolen

What evidence?
By the time it gets to the general public it usually resembles this;
View attachment 508811
You just admitted you have no evidence.
I just gave an example of government secrecy.
Governments have to keep secrets.

This is not evidence specific to your dishonest claims.

You did admit that you have no evidence and cannot produce any
Evidence of what ?
I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

What evidence?
Statistical impossibilities, dead people voting, more votes cast than voters, etc.

You know, all that evidence that ya'll refuse to see no matter how many times you're shown.
None of those things are real. Show me some evidence.
See?

You won't accept any evidence, of any kind. Your mind is made up and you're not going to let anything in there that might change it.

So quit wasting my time.

It was a fraud and you'll never admit it.

We done now? Or do you want to keep proving yourself a dishonest hack for everyone to see?

Which ones are true?
Well the election was actually stolen, and COVID was nothing much rather than a world-threatening plague. That's 2 pretty fucking big ones, to start with.

The election was not stolen and you are stating a bald faced lie to claim it was stolen. You cannot produce any evidence it was stolen. No one has ever posted evidence it was stolen because no such evidence exists.

You can go, now.
No evidence period

You have never posted any evidence and neither has eanyone else. Like many reasonjable people here I have watched people like you posting claims about the election for months now.

This ia fact post after post thread after thread neither hyou nor anyone else has produced any fucking evidence that the elction was stolen,

You sir are a fucking liar and your accusation is an absolute childish fictitious lie with NO FUCKING evidence to back it up

You cannot post evidence. You have not post evidence and you never will post evidence.

Need a tampon?

No YOU need ebvidence which your video fails to provide it is opinion only with no supporting factual evideencer.

Once again you gay windbag prost some evidence no one has ever do especially you.

Tthere is no fucking evidence the election was stolen despite your baldfaced lies to the contrary now try and prove me wrong fag.

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

There have been like three. All done by republicans.

False

What evidence?
Statistical impossibilities, dead people voting, more votes cast than voters, etc.

You know, all that evidence that ya'll refuse to see no matter how many times you're shown.
It never has been shown by anyone tro anyone.

You have never posted any andneither has anyone else.
Also false.

What evidence?

See?

You won't accept any evidence, of any kind. Your mind is made up and you're not going to let anything in there that might change it.

So quit wasting my time.

We done now? Or do you want to keep proving yourself a dishonest hack for everyone to see?

I always accept evidence but you have never posted any. Nor has anyone else.

You are a liar and childish fraud. The election was fair and trump lost and that is a fucking fact in your face for all of your time.

What evidence?

Also false.
That was a fact you have not posted any damn evidence. Neither has anyone else now post some evidence or shut up

Which ones are true?

You can go, now.
No evidence period

Need a tampon?

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

False

All true all facts in your face while you have nothing but lies and no evidence.

What evidence?
By the time it gets to the general public it usually resembles this;
View attachment 508811
You just admitted you have no evidence.
I just gave an example of government secrecy.
Governments have to keep secrets.

This is not evidence specific to your dishonest claims.

You did admit that you have no evidence and cannot produce any
Evidence of what ?
I'm not a conspiracy theorist.
Evidence the elction was stolen which NO ONE has ever posted.

Evidence of controlled demo or an inside job on 911 which you have never been able to post.

What evidence?

See?

So quit wasting my time.

You are a liar and childish fraud. The election was fair and trump lost and that is a fucking fact in your face for all of your time.
Except you know.... not really.

What evidence?

Also false.
That was a fact you have not posted any damn evidence. Neither has anyone else now post some evidence or shut up
Nahh.... I'm just gonna keep pointing out what lying frauds you all are.

What are you going to do about it?

Which ones are true?

You can go, now.
No evidence period

Need a tampon?

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

False

All true all facts in your face while you have nothing but lies and no evidence.

Nahhh.....

You're still full of shit.

What evidence?

See?

So quit wasting my time.

Except you know.... not really.
Yes really.

You have never shown any evidence and neither has anyone else that is a fact

The evidence proves he lost and the election was fair.

Forum List

Back