Why do we call things "Conspiracy Theories"

when the overwhelming majority of them are actually true
Which ones are true?
Well the election was actually stolen, and COVID was nothing much rather than a world-threatening plague. That's 2 pretty fucking big ones, to start with.
Covid was massively overestimated true but that is not a conspiracy

The election was not stolen and you are stating a bald faced lie to claim it was stolen. You cannot produce any evidence it was stolen. No one has ever posted evidence it was stolen because no such evidence exists.
No evidence...... except for you know, all the evidence. :rolleyes:

You're clearly a fanatic so I'm not going to waste my time on you.
You can go, now.
No evidence period

You have never posted any evidence and neither has eanyone else. Like many reasonjable people here I have watched people like you posting claims about the election for months now.

This ia fact post after post thread after thread neither hyou nor anyone else has produced any fucking evidence that the elction was stolen,

You sir are a fucking liar and your accusation is an absolute childish fictitious lie with NO FUCKING evidence to back it up

You cannot post evidence. You have not post evidence and you never will post evidence.

Those are facts and NOW you are done.

Need a tampon?

:auiqs.jpg:

No YOU need ebvidence which your video fails to provide it is opinion only with no supporting factual evideencer.

Once again you gay windbag prost some evidence no one has ever do especially you.

Tthere is no fucking evidence the election was stolen despite your baldfaced lies to the contrary now try and prove me wrong fag.

What evidence would you be willing to accept?

What would make you admit you're wrong?

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Why don't you show us a genuinely fraudulent ballot?

There's been thousands found so far, how have you missed them?

Unless you are deliberately refusing to. Which we both know you are.

There have been like three. All done by republicans.

False

All true all facts in your face while you have nothing but lies and no evidence.

Nahhh.....

You're still full of shit.

Stating facts proving you a liar and my bitch and you know it

There is no evidence the election was stolen and you know it

What evidence?
Statistical impossibilities, dead people voting, more votes cast than voters, etc.

You know, all that evidence that ya'll refuse to see no matter how many times you're shown.
It never has been shown by anyone tro anyone.

You have never posted any andneither has anyone else.
Also false.
That was a fact you have not posted any damn evidence. Neither has anyone else now post some evidence or shut up
Nahh.... I'm just gonna keep pointing out what lying frauds you all are.

What are you going to do about it?
You are a liar and the only fraud here and I am in your face stating it forever

What evidence?
Statistical impossibilities, dead people voting, more votes cast than voters, etc.

You know, all that evidence that ya'll refuse to see no matter how many times you're shown.
None of those things are real. Show me some evidence.
See?

You won't accept any evidence, of any kind. Your mind is made up and you're not going to let anything in there that might change it.

So quit wasting my time.

It was a fraud and you'll never admit it.

We done now? Or do you want to keep proving yourself a dishonest hack for everyone to see?
None of those things were evidence. If they were evidence, they would have been presented in court.

when the overwhelming majority of them are actually true
Which ones are true?
Well the election was actually stolen, and COVID was nothing much rather than a world-threatening plague. That's 2 pretty fucking big ones, to start with.
Covid was massively overestimated true but that is not a conspiracy

The election was not stolen and you are stating a bald faced lie to claim it was stolen. You cannot produce any evidence it was stolen. No one has ever posted evidence it was stolen because no such evidence exists.

You're clearly a fanatic so I'm not going to waste my time on you.
You can go, now.
No evidence period

You have never posted any evidence and neither has eanyone else. Like many reasonjable people here I have watched people like you posting claims about the election for months now.

This ia fact post after post thread after thread neither hyou nor anyone else has produced any fucking evidence that the elction was stolen,

You sir are a fucking liar and your accusation is an absolute childish fictitious lie with NO FUCKING evidence to back it up

You cannot post evidence. You have not post evidence and you never will post evidence.

Those are facts and NOW you are done.

Need a tampon?

:auiqs.jpg:

No YOU need ebvidence which your video fails to provide it is opinion only with no supporting factual evideencer.

Once again you gay windbag prost some evidence no one has ever do especially you.

Tthere is no fucking evidence the election was stolen despite your baldfaced lies to the contrary now try and prove me wrong fag.

What evidence would you be willing to accept?

What would make you admit you're wrong?

Nothing, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Why don't you show us a genuinely fraudulent ballot?

There's been thousands found so far, how have you missed them?

Unless you are deliberately refusing to. Which we both know you are.

There have been like three. All done by republicans.

False

Yeah? Well post some up. Let's see them.

What evidence?

See?

You won't accept any evidence, of any kind. Your mind is made up and you're not going to let anything in there that might change it.

So quit wasting my time.

We done now? Or do you want to keep proving yourself a dishonest hack for everyone to see?
None of those things were evidence. If they were evidence, they would have been presented in court.
Are you still harping on this?

It was a fraudulent process, we all know it, you will never acknowledge it, and we will never accept it, the end.

You are all supporting liars, thieves, cheaters, and parasites and you will be treated with the (utter lack of) respect that you deserve from now on.
Now fuck off and go wash your mouth out with buckshot, shitbag.

The stolen 2020 election was one of the biggest crimes of the past 20 years.

You notice the way they badger people to try and get them to agree that it was legit? And the way they mock, denigrate and ridicule anyone who doesn't?

They're really invested in getting people to acquiesce to their version of things.

And they say Trump voters are in a cult? :cuckoo:

What evidence?

See?

So quit wasting my time.

It was a fraudulent process, we all know it, you will never acknowledge it, and we will never accept it, the end.

You are all supporting liars, thieves, cheaters, and parasites and you will be treated with the (utter lack of) respect that you deserve from now on.
There is no evidence it was a fraudulent process. Accusations of fraud or thefty require evidence and you have never posted any. NO ONE has ever produced any such evidence.

We all onow you are the liar and you know itas well'
You have been called out on your lies and you run away like the cowardly POS you are.

I am in your face proving the FACT that yoyu are a liar and piece of shit.

I own your ass bitch DEAL WITH IT

The stolen 2020 election was one of the biggest crimes of the past 20 years.

You notice the way they badger people to try and get them to agree that it was legit? And the way they mock, denigrate and ridicule anyone who doesn't?

They're really invested in getting people to acquiesce to their version of things.

And they say Trump voters are in a cult? :cuckoo:

NO we ask for evidence and you lie about it.

What evidence?

See?

So quit wasting my time.

There is no evidence it was a fraudulent process. Accusations of fraud or thefty require evidence and you have never posted any. NO ONE has ever produced any such evidence.

You have been called out on your lies and you run away like the cowardly POS you are.

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah..... no.

It was a fraud.

The good news is, the more you post silly shit, the less I think you're dishonest, and the more I realize you're just borderline retarded. You aren't acting this way out of bad intent, you are just truly this stupid, lol.

You poor dumb bastard.... (smh)

What evidence?

See?

So quit wasting my time.

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah..... no.

It was a fraud.

The good news is, the more you post silly shit, the less I think you're dishonest, and the more I realize you're just borderline retarded. You aren't acting this way out of bad intent, you are just truly this stupid, lol.

You poor dumb bastard.... (smh)
It was not a fraud and there is no evidence that it was which is why you can never show such evidence.

Forum List

Back