Why do white people disown their daughters for marrying Black Men?

I have lots of friends that have darker skin than I do. None of them dissrespect me with rap music when I'm in their company.

Do you have any idea how unbelievably stupid that comment makes you seem?

As long as I don't have to listen to rap music I can live with how stupid it makes me seem.

Congratulations. You don't even understand what you're so upset about. Do you forbid Jazz, the Blues, and Rock n Roll in your sensitive little presence as well?

:rolleyes:

"UNKOTARE"......what rock did you crawl out from under....??

emoticon-misc-025.gif

276.gif
..." ...you pathetic fucking coward".

thsmiley_emoticons_fluch5.gif
“….because you are a fucking coward you "guess" everyone else must be too? You're a fucking joke….”

censored.gif
“Just what we needed around here, another paranoid, racist douchebag

angry-smiley.gif
”Would the kids turn out to be pathetic fucking cowards like you? Chances are they would not. Too late for you though, YOU PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD..”

stare.gif

FROM UNKOTARE: "Why are you such an illogical, irrational nutjob? Get some professional help, kid, and fast."

U
N
K
O
T
A
R
E

toilet.gif

U
N
K
O
T
A
R
E

toilet.gif

"You pathetic fucking coward."

"...because you are a fucking coward you "guess" everyone else must be too? You're a fucking joke”

“Just what we needed around here, another paranoid, racist douchebag.”

”Would the kids turn out to be pathetic fucking cowards like you? Chances are they would not. Too late for you though, YOU PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD."

"Why are you such an illogical, irrational nutjob? Get some professional help, kid, and fast."

UNKOTARE: "
ccrap.gif
Got anything to actually say, douchebag? "

* * * * * * * * * * * *​

Oh, I've said plenty. What I said/say has...substance. All you got is: "fucking coward and douchebag." The thing is - you're too much of a mental midget for me.

stumble.gif

Good job horseman. You gave Matthew yet another opportunity to hate on anything non Aryan.

GHook93 - Because you people are animals that don't like to work!

Black people built this country. you must be a redneck racist?? congrats idiot.:clap2:

Black people built this country. you must be a redneck racist?? congrats idiot.:clap2:

If you are a black male , you have got to be real dumb to marry the slave masters daughter.!
I would never have anything to do with white females in America. To much negative history
baggage.!

I know this Black guy that married this white chick and it's a living hell for them. His parents are OK with their marriage for the most part, but her Dad is like the most racist KKK member I ever seen. I don't even go to his house anymore because the Dad tried to pick a fight with the guy over something stupid. a pillowcase.

I think he's a hot head and wants them to divorce, but needs a reason to push it.

the wife tries to play it down like her Dad is not a nutjob whacko and disapproves of their marriage. I always give her the shitface like "yeah right!"..but she insists he's a teddy Bear.

I told the Black guy to just get out of the marriage and save everybody the stress but he's in Love Boat heaven.

Why are white people so insane about their daughters marrying Black men?

wtf dumbass, I don't "own" my daughter to begin with.

Stupid racist piece of shit.

If you are a black male , you have got to be real dumb to marry the slave masters daughter.!
I would never have anything to do with white females in America. To much negative history
baggage.!

Ya...because females in America today had so much to do with slavery!
Do you always hold a grudge? I had nothing to do with what my ancestors may have done...heck, i never knew them!

the ones that you are after Mr. jungle feaver[sic].

What do you mean by that? :confused:

He means FUCK UNKOTARE.

Should there be a "clean debate" subsection of the race section? That would be like, cool. No Unkotares need apply.

What's the matter, PUSSY? You don't like being called on your PATHETIC COWARDICE? Well too fucking bad, PUSSY. You ARE a pathetic fucking coward and you will be recognized as such as long as it is plainly obvious. Instead of whining, and crying, and begging like a helpless child, maybe you should try not being A PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD. Is that too difficult for you to understand, moron? You are an absolute waste of a human life.

baggage.!

Ya...because females in America today had so much to do with slavery!
Do you always hold a grudge? I had nothing to do with what my ancestors may have done...heck, i never knew them!

When you still operate under the same blueprint and outline left by your great grand and grand parents (Jim Crow, willie Lynch letters, KKK still established strong in this country), you really can't say the white women of today didn't have anything to do with slavery when They are walking in lockstep with it's tenants today and benefittinfg from it's established process.(ie- look at the comment on page 1 that talks about "marrying down") ) It's only the rebel white women that break the mold and seek to marry a Black man that upset the flow. This is why I believe that some of the white family members disown their daughters for that.

So whenever I see people screaming "grudge" and "reverse racism" I always have to call them ignorant as fuck in the nicest way possible, because the grudge and all the hate is still coming from the same gotdamn direction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back