Why Do Whites Believe African...

What was done during slavery was absolutely horrible.
My point is since the US is responsible for what occurred in the US why do white people deflect to Africa? Cant you read?
I can read, but apparently you have a problem clearly conveying your thoughts. If the question is: "Why do white people deflect to Africa?", my response to you is, why do some black people consistently consider demanding reparations from modern day, white Americans for slavery that: was never suffered by modern day black Americans, and that was never perpetrated by modern day white Americans? Oh, and you are aware that the United States wasn't the only country where blacks were enslaved? And, that whites were not the sole holders of slaves, black, or otherwise? How do you feel the descendants of Native Americans who were enslaved (at times by blacks), or those who descended from indentured servants (most white)? What are they owed? And who should pay reparations to them?
Also, women were denied rights, we don't expect reparations for being held back.

Reparations for Women! Feminists Demand That Men Hand Over Cash as Compensation for Patriarchy
I am against that too. If an individual woman wants to sue someone who treated her badly, go for it. As a group, no...times have changed,time to move on
Yeah but you said women didnt expect reparations yet they do.
Nobody that I am aware of, till you posted that.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
You want reparations. I never owned a slave and my ancestors game to the U.S. Three generations ago but if you want reparations send me your address and I will send you twenty dollars. All the reparations you will probably get from me or most.

If the government aka our tax paying dollars, become a mandatory expense to descendents of slaves, there wouldn't be much we can do about it. There are many other avenues being paid out of our tax paying dollars that I disagree with, as many do. If it comes to be, so be it. I would hope that would be the end of anyone thinking they are entitled.
Its not about entitlement. That implies a handout. Its about getting the wages our ancestors were due but were forced to forgo. Plus interest.

Its about getting the wages our ancestors were due but were forced to forgo. Plus interest.

Sorry, all those wages were in Confederate dollars.
You sound like an idiot. First of all the confederate dollar wasnt established until 1861. Secondly there were slave states that were not part of the confederacy. Youre just another dunce but everyone already knew this.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
You want reparations. I never owned a slave and my ancestors game to the U.S. Three generations ago but if you want reparations send me your address and I will send you twenty dollars. All the reparations you will probably get from me or most.
You cant afford to pay reparations. Thats why its the duty of the government. Youre too poor to do much good.

If the government aka our tax paying dollars, become a mandatory expense to descendents of slaves, there wouldn't be much we can do about it. There are many other avenues being paid out of our tax paying dollars that I disagree with, as many do. If it comes to be, so be it. I would hope that would be the end of anyone thinking they are entitled.
Its not about entitlement. That implies a handout. Its about getting the wages our ancestors were due but were forced to forgo. Plus interest.

Its about getting the wages our ancestors were due but were forced to forgo. Plus interest.

You sound like an idiot. First of all the confederate dollar wasnt established until 1861. Secondly there were slave states that were not part of the confederacy. Youre just another dunce but everyone already knew this.

All your reparations burned up when the Confederacy was destroyed.

You must have meant all your hopes were burned up when the losers from the confederacy lost.

You must have meant all your hopes were burned up when the losers from the confederacy lost.

My family wasn't in the US when the Civil War occurred.

Not really of any interest to me and nothing to do with the point.

You cant afford to pay reparations. Thats why its the duty of the government. Youre too poor to do much good.
No I have probably paid more then you will get paying for you and your family. Welfare comes out of my taxes.

Not really of any interest to me and nothing to do with the point.

You will never ever get reparations. Like ever.

Saying what another country or continent did isnt a reason to deflect from the discussion about reparations here in this country.
There is no “discussion about ‘reparations’ here in this country”. You weren’t a slave. You’re a parasite. There is a big difference.

The amount is not the issue. I am asking why do whites avoid the point like you are doing now?
Because “whites” are too busy solving actual problems. They don’t have time to indulge you in your fantasy of being handed a hundred million dollars and a large southern plantation simply because you are black and lazy.

The human race has always enslaved on another

fact is, we've always been EOE

(Equal Opportunity Enslavers)

~S~

Saying what another country or continent did isnt a reason to deflect from the discussion about reparations here in this country.
There is no “discussion about ‘reparations’ here in this country”. You weren’t a slave. You’re a parasite. There is a big difference.

Actually there is. And your opinion of who wasn't what is not being considered. And really, if I were white, I'd probably slow down calling others parasites.

The amount is not the issue. I am asking why do whites avoid the point like you are doing now?
Because “whites” are too busy solving actual problems. They don’t have time to indulge you in your fantasy of being handed a hundred million dollars and a large southern plantation simply because you are black and lazy.

Whites are solving exactly what problems that they did not create?

The human race has always enslaved on another

fact is, we've always been EOE

(Equal Opportunity Enslavers)

~S~

TOE. Tired old excuse.

It justifies nothing.

And your opinion of who wasn't what is not being considered.
Well of course it’s “not” being “considered”. The only people discussing this shit is you and three of your buddies in your mom’s basement. None of you will consider the fact that none of you were slaves.

Oh...and it’s not “opinion”, snowflake. You were NOT a slave. Period. You’d have to be about 165 years old for that to be even remotely possible.

Forum List

Back