Why Do Whites Believe African...

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
Your racist slant on the situation betrays you. Try being honest with the truth.
Whats racist about saying white historians have lied?

Last edited:
Your op question does not make sense.

We believe it happened because it did happen.

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.
It doesnt make sense to you because you lack intelligence.

No it didnt happen. There is zero proof it happend.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.
Wait a minute! After ALL THE AID MONEY the US has squandered on Africa you now claim reparations?
What does aid to Africa have to do with it? I know you are not that smart but you would have to be a descendant of someone that was enslaved in the US to get reparations. Africa is not in the US. Are you really this slow or are you playing stupid?
Can you find any whites who owned slaves?

Reparations would be paid by the US government because it made slavery, and jim crow legal. So stop asking silly questions.
That government no longer exists. Where would the money come from?

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.
Wait a minute! After ALL THE AID MONEY the US has squandered on Africa you now claim reparations?
What does aid to Africa have to do with it? I know you are not that smart but you would have to be a descendant of someone that was enslaved in the US to get reparations. Africa is not in the US. Are you really this slow or are you playing stupid?

Reparations would be paid by the US government because it made slavery, and jim crow legal. So stop asking silly questions.
The US government still exists. Why would you claim it doesnt?

The money would come from taxes like all other reparations paid to different groups come from.

The money would come from taxes like all other reparations paid to different groups come from.
I think it would be difficult to figure out who gets what. There are blacks with no ties to slavery and whites with no decendents of slave owners

I think it would be difficult to figure out who gets what. There are blacks with no ties to slavery and whites with no decendents of slave owners
Thats not an excuse to not pay reparations even if true. There is no law that says it has to be simple. If the Black person doesnt have a decendent that was a slave they wouldnt get reparations. Its really that easy. Whites not having ties to slavery doesnt have anything to do with it since those individuals are not paying. The US government is.

Thats not an excuse to not pay reparations even if true. There is no law that says it has to be simple. If the Black person doesnt have a decendent that was a slave they wouldnt get reparations. Its really that easy. Whites not having ties to slavery doesnt have anything to do with it since those individuals are not paying. The US government is.

Whites not having ties to slavery doesnt have anything to do with it since those individuals are not paying. The US government is.

Of course. And the US government won't take any money from those white individuals with no slave owners in their ancestry to make these payoffs.

DERP!

Whites not having ties to slavery doesnt have anything to do with it since those individuals are not paying. The US government is.

Of course. And the US government won't take any money from those white individuals with no slave owners in their ancestry to make these payoffs.

DERP!
White individuals that are not on welfare will pay their taxes. Therefore they will share in the burden just like what happened when the Japanese were paid reparations.

DERP!
White individuals that are not on welfare will pay their taxes. Therefore they will share in the burden just like what happened when the Japanese were paid reparations.

White individuals that are not on welfare will pay their taxes

Even the white people who had no slave holding ancestors?

No thanks.

DERP!

No thanks.
Yes. Taxes are not determined on if your ancestors had slaves. You are still required to contribute to the community chest.

DERP!

No thanks.
Yes. Taxes are not determined on if your ancestors had slaves. You are still required to contribute to the community chest.

Sorry, the community chest will never give you reparations for slavery that never happened to you.

DERP!

The US government is taking money from those white individuals who did not slaughter the Naïve Americans every year.

Last edited:

DERP!

No thanks.

Sorry, the community chest will never give you reparations for slavery that never happened to you.

You have no argument that makes any sense.

DERP!

No thanks.

You are paying the Natïve Americans every year and will do so for the rest of your life without fail.

DERP!

No thanks.

I agree but thats not the question we were debating.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.

Of course, only saavy cheornaya like you can make sense out your claims.
And yes, Africa is Africa. What's your point?
Again, you are correct. Demanding reparations from one nation to another country or continent is a dick idea.
Reparations is another way that black "victims" think they can get their dickskinners on more free "white" money. Get over yourself. YOU have never been a slave in this country. I have never owned slaves, black or otherwise. YOU have no claim on MY earnings. Get it?
Now, go get a job or establish a business of your own and earn your own living. Quit trying to browbeat honest people into paying for your butthurt.

Again, you are correct. Demanding reparations from one nation to another country or continent is a dick idea.
Reparations is another way that black "victims" think they can get their dickskinners on more free "white" money. Get over yourself. YOU have never been a slave in this country. I have never owned slaves, black or otherwise. YOU have no claim on MY earnings. Get it?
Now, go get a job or establish a business of your own and earn your own living. Quit trying to browbeat honest people into paying for your butthurt.
My point is since the US is responsible for what occurred in the US why do white people deflect to Africa? Cant you read?

My point is since the US is responsible for what occurred in the US why do white people deflect to Africa? Cant you read?
I can read, but apparently you have a problem clearly conveying your thoughts. If the question is: "Why do white people deflect to Africa?", my response to you is, why do some black people consistently consider demanding reparations from modern day, white Americans for slavery that: was never suffered by modern day black Americans, and that was never perpetrated by modern day white Americans? Oh, and you are aware that the United States wasn't the only country where blacks were enslaved? And, that whites were not the sole holders of slaves, black, or otherwise? How do you feel the descendants of Native Americans who were enslaved (at times by blacks), or those who descended from indentured servants (most white)? What are they owed? And who should pay reparations to them?

I can read, but apparently you have a problem clearly conveying your thoughts. If the question is: "Why do white people deflect to Africa?", my response to you is, why do some black people consistently consider demanding reparations from modern day, white Americans for slavery that: was never suffered by modern day black Americans, and that was never perpetrated by modern day white Americans? Oh, and you are aware that the United States wasn't the only country where blacks were enslaved? And, that whites were not the sole holders of slaves, black, or otherwise? How do you feel the descendants of Native Americans who were enslaved (at times by blacks), or those who descended from indentured servants (most white)? What are they owed? And who should pay reparations to them?
Thats where you are failing. When I ask a question your response should be a answer not a question deflecting from my question.

Forum List

Back