Why do Whites commit Suicide more than Others?

The reason whites kill themselves more frequently? It's all about entitlement man.

This is the downside minorities. You can stop being envious now.

Most people who commit suicide have a predisposed condition to it. Genetics could be a factor.

Anyway, what's the point to this stupid thread? Just to demonize whites I guess.

Last edited:
Most people who commit suicide have predisposed condition to it. Genetics could be a factor.

Anyway, what's the point to this stupid thread? Just to demonize whites I guess.

No it was a study. I guess you also missed my link about inferior genetics being a possibility. Still I bet you have nothing to say when one of these racist, feral, melanin deprived, cave apes that frequent this board write post something demonizing Blacks.

Last edited:
Most people who commit suicide have predisposed condition to it. Genetics could be a factor.

No it was a study. I guess you also missed my link about inferior genetics being a possibility. Still I bet you have nothing to say when one of these racist, feral, melanin deprived, cave apes that frequent this board write post something demonizing Blacks.

Look up the suicide rates of people who have bipolar disorder, as an example. People who are racist against any race are ignorant pieces of shit as far as I'm concerned.

Look up the suicide rates of people who have bipolar disorder, as an example. People who are racist against any race are ignorant pieces of shit as far as I'm concerned.

Well we all agree that Asceplias is a piece of shit racist.

Apologies are in order. it seems I got you mixed up with someone else.

Well we all agree that Asceplias is a piece of shit racist.

That he is.

Forum List

Back